Thank you so much, Martin!
And you are absolutely right: Good things come to those who wait.
What I will be waiting for next season is:
- Amy accepting the proposal (I don't see why she shouldn't, apparently Sheldon was even more clueless about Ramona's intention than Leonard was about Alex's. I don't think Amy will hold that against him).
- planning the wedding and (finally!!) getting to know more about Amy's family (maybe even meeting them??)
- Sheldon's stag party! Really wondering what kind of desaster they will come up with for that one!
- Penny getting a new job, one that she really loves! It doesn't have to be acting, but at least something she can identify with. I honestly like and admire that about Penny: She doesn't like flirting with doctors and lying to them for the sake of selling stuff. Having to do something you hate every day is terrible, and it's difficult for your partner as well.
- overall good times for Lenny! No more fighting, we really saw enough of that. Maybe planning to add a new member to their little family?
- lots of scenes with the whole group! One of the things I missed this season.
- Raj? Not sure, any good storyline will be okay, at least give him something to do...
- Howardette: Pretty okay at the moment! Having Howard stay home with Halley while Bernie goes back to work might be fun.
- girls night
- boys have really grown up! But...wouldn't complain if they 'grew back down' a little. They can be responsible adults and still play D&D or Halo or go to Comic Con.
That's about everything I can think of for season 11 at the moment. But I'm sure I missed a lot!