Tripper

A-Z: Animals

2,812 posts in this topic

Posted

Dove

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Posted

Eagle ray - The longheaded eagle ray is a species of fish in the Myliobatidae family.

Posted

Gabon gurnard. Chelidonichthys gabonensis, the Gabon gurnard, is a species of sea robin native to the East Central and Western Atlantic Ocean where they occur at depths of from 15-200 metres (49-656 ft) and in Cape Verde and the Gulf of Guinea. The species' maximum length is 32 centimetres (13 in) Total Length, but can be as small as 20 centimetres (7.9 in).

Posted

Horse

Posted

Jackson's soft-furred mouse, a species of rodent in the family Muridae.

Posted

Kite

Posted

Lacustrine vole. The lacustrine vole (Microtus limnophilus) is a species of rodent in the family Cricetidae, found in China and Mongolia.

Posted

Mole.@Strawberry. I like the way you give a little summary of what you are posting. It's very educational.

Strawberry likes this

Posted

Oak Toad - The Oak Toad or Anaxyrus quercicus, is a species of toad in the Bufonidae family. Endemic to the coastal regions of south-eastern United States. 

Posted

Porcupine. Which we have a lot of. We once had one at our front door at a cabin we were staying at before we moved out here for good, and didn't want to leave.

Posted

Quail

Posted

Ragdoll cat. The Ragdoll is a cat breed with blue eyes and a distinct colour-point * coat. They are large and muscular semi-longhair cats with  soft and silky coats. Like all longhaired cats, Ragdolls need grooming to ensure their fur does not matt. Developed by American breeder Ann Baker in the 1960s, they are best known for their docile and temperament and affectionate nature. The name "Ragdoll" is derived from the tendency of individuals from the original breeding stock to go limp and relaxed when picked up. Particularly popular in both the United Kingdom and the breed's native United States, ragdoll cats often are known as "dog-like cats" or "puppy-like cats" due to behaviour such as their tendency to follow people around, their ease at being physically handled, and their relative lack of aggression toward other pets.

Link

Posted

STRAWBERRY, I love how interesting your stories get !

Salamanders.

Posted

Ugandan musk shrew (Crocidura mutesae), a species of mammal.

Posted

Vole

Posted

White-bellied northura - A species of tinamou * found in dry shrublands in north-eastern Bolivia, western Paraguay, and north-eastern Brazil.

Link 

Posted

Xanthus

Posted

Zebra