Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tripper

4.21 The Agreement Dissection (Apr. 28)

91 posts in this topic

Posted

"The Agreement Dissection" - When Priya uses her lawyer skills to pick apart the roommate agreement, the girls take Sheldon dancing, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 28 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Posted

Sheldon doesn't dance, even in the multi-universe theory, the closest we get is a candy Sheldon :D

Can't wait! And wow, Priya is here for the long haul huh?

Posted

The girls and Sheldon should be priceless.

Posted

Sheldon? Dancing? That's gonna be awesome! :D Can't wait to see how that will turn out!

Posted

I'm more interested to see if Priya can liberate Leonard from the roomate agreement and see how good lawer she can be because to actually win an argument with sheldon...that contract was just plain crazy!!

Posted

I'm more interested to see if Priya can liberate Leonard from the roomate agreement and see how good lawer she can be because to actually win an argument with sheldon...that contract was just plain crazy!!

I'm sure it's not that proud to rip apart, really. Considering Sheldon's controlling attitude, I'm guessing some of those ''agreements'' violate some of the U.S. constitution's Amendments, or some other kind of Californian law! :p :p :p

I wonder how no one thought of that to begin with, actually! ^_^

Posted

Since Priya's a lawyer, she will get him on technicalities - instances that are either not specified or perimeters were augmented or changed without signing back into the contract. For example, the night which was reserved only for Firefly. Has that aspect of the contract been revisited? Or how about their numerous food nights (Thai, pizza, etc.)? Didn't one of the places go out of business? Did they sign back into a new restaurant?

Sheldon is great with details, but he is horrible with change. Who knows if he revisited certain aspects of the roommate contract and made Leonard sign again. Those are the areas in which I can see Priya besting Sheldon on.

Posted

Sheldon is great with details, but he is horrible with change. Who knows if he revisited certain aspects of the roommate contract and made Leonard sign again. Those are the areas in which I can see Priya besting Sheldon on.

I don't know... 'remember that episode where Penny's dad came over and Sheldon thought they really went back together? He was ready to make a huge amount of changes to the roommate agreement due to this new... hmm... ''variable''

Then again, it's just a sitcom! No need to go all Sheldony on the details! We'll just see how Priya rip the agreement appart!

Posted

I don't like Priya anymore after this latest episode. Reminds me of my ex when I was gaming :p

Posted

I agree. The classic "girl tries to change the guy" scenario. We go along for a little while, ladies, but eventually, hobbies always win. hobbies and obsessions don't require that we change - they accpet us just as we are.

Posted

I agree. The classic "girl tries to change the guy" scenario. We go along for a little while, ladies, but eventually, hobbies always win. hobbies and obsessions don't require that we change - they accpet us just as we are.

I just wonder for how long Leonard's gonna go along with it. I mean, he doesn't even seem to notice what's going on with Priya. She used sarcasm on him but it was Sheldon who understood it for once and not Leonard. Hopefully, he'll be able to see that she wants him to change and he'll do something about it.

Posted

I just wonder for how long Leonard's gonna go along with it. I mean, he doesn't even seem to notice what's going on with Priya. She used sarcasm on him but it was Sheldon who understood it for once and not Leonard. Hopefully, he'll be able to see that she wants him to change and he'll do something about it.

Posted

Precisely my point. Guys will go along for awhile, but in the end, the obsessions and hobbies will win out over the short term romantic interests. The key is to find someone who either shares the hobbies, or who thinks that such things are a part of what makes one unique and special, and finds the quirks to be endearing.

Posted

Precisely my point. Guys will go along for awhile, but in the end, the obsessions and hobbies will win out over the short term romantic interests. The key is to find someone who either shares the hobbies, or who thinks that such things are a part of what makes one unique and special, and finds the quirks to be endearing.

Agreed. I've seen this scenario happen way too many times between friends of mine and their boyfriends. Just like you said, he gets fed up and leaves. Why is it so hard to accept someone for who they are?

Posted

I don't like Priya anymore after this latest episode. Reminds me of my ex when I was gaming :p

You know.. I was telling myself, I'm going to be SO much more understanding of my hubby's endless gaming hours, after watching this episode. So it wasn't exactly about laughing AT gamers.. it did lead to some degree of identification, too. :)

Posted

Agreed. I've seen this scenario happen way too many times between friends of mine and their boyfriends. Just like you said, he gets fed up and leaves. Why is it so hard to accept someone for who they are?

Seems to be a common thing in my experience. Someone meets you and likes a part of your personality but can't accept another part of you. They try to deal with it but then everyone just ends up unhappy. The key is to find people with similar interests, especially with regards to "the little things". They are by far the most important. ;)

Priya won't last long. Good, I'm not really fond of her.

Posted

So guys here is the trailer for the episode. Enjoy :icon_mrgreen:

Posted

So guys here is the trailer for the episode. Enjoy :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks. And may I say, holy crap on a cracker. :)

Posted

...HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER. O_O

Posted

I can see Sheldon fan girls rewatching this episode quite a bit...

Posted

I can see Sheldon fan girls rewatching this episode quite a bit...

You bet. :) Though I'll say the promo's probably being deliberately slightly misleading, in some way, just as a tease.

Posted

How in the heck have I not responded in this thread? Geez, I went to the frickin' taping for crying out loud! Anyway, enough irking from me. I so can not wait the three days, 9 hr and 39 minutes for this episode to air. :p

Posted

Hey, does anybody know... is there a 5th season of TBBT ? :) If there is please message me !!! :}}} I'm waiting for it !!! :icon_cheesygrin: And to say about the 4th one - I haven't got any words! ;D <3 :*

Posted

Hey, does anybody know... is there a 5th season of TBBT ? :) If there is please message me !!! :}}} I'm waiting for it !!! :icon_cheesygrin: And to say about the 4th one - I haven't got any words! ;D <3 :*

yes, theyve been renewed til 2014 at least