Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Leonard and Penny for Halloween

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BlaueAugen

BlaueAugen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
Hi, my husband and I want to be Leonard and Penny for Halloween... Any ideas on how to do it? I was thinking maybe finding something for Penny's Cheesecake Factory uniform, or maybe being a Hobbit and cat like they were for the Halloween episode. Any input would be greatly appreciated!:icon_biggrin:
< else />

vegassaint

vegassaint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
i would suggest frodo and a cat costume

Walowizard

Walowizard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
If you go as a hobbit and a cat, aren't you just dressed up as a hobbit and a cat? I would go with (something like) cheesecake factory uniform and superhero t-shirt/hoodie combo

Master-Sephiroth

Master-Sephiroth

Nerd in the Black Cape

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts
I agree with Walowizard's idea. Great thought by the way, BlaueAugen.

netmouse

netmouse

Google Moogle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,815 posts
One of the girls on the forum managed to get an actual Cheesecake Factory uniform by simply approaching the establishment during a visit to LA once.

But yeah, Cheesecake Penny and Hoodie Leonard ftw.

BlaueAugen

BlaueAugen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
Thanks everyone :) I'll be on the look out for a cheesecake uniform and a superhero t-shirt and hoodie.

netmouse

netmouse

Google Moogle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,815 posts
Don't forget a pair of black glasses and a big jar of social awkwardness. :D

BlaueAugen

BlaueAugen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts