Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PENNY AND SHELDON MAYBE?

• Please log in to reply
1304 replies to this topic

Poll: Penny & Sheldon a Couple (126 member(s) have cast votes)

Penny & Sheldon a Couple

1. YES (42 votes [19.09%])

Percentage of vote: 19.09%

2. Voted NO (178 votes [80.91%])

Percentage of vote: 80.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Slicknickshady

Slicknickshady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Oh no, you've written to the Admin, I guess I will have to agree with you now.  Start a thread for Sheldon and Penny lovers only.  Both of you can go there and post to your hearts content without worry of anyone posting how ludicrous the whole concept is.

Oh Snap!

guinnessbrilliant.jpg

Moonbase

Moonbase

Laser on stun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts
to be fair,this thread has never been the i love shenny thread, if you want one make one

I agree. This thread poses a question, so people will keep answering it. Why not start a thread and state it's a place to enjoy shipping shenny. There's a shamy thread, so I don't see why you can't have a shenny one. This one isn't serving the purpose you want it too.

• annieogly likes this

Pomita

Pomita

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

I agree, this thread never came across as a Shenny fan thread, it's a 'whether Shenny is possible on the show or not' discussion thread. So obviously people are going to reply and even argue. It should be allowed in principle to have purely a fan/appreciation thread for a character or ship, so please make one if you want that.. though since it seems to be only you and Doug in the party here, some other more populated place (like the Paradox tumblr forum) might suit your needs better. 

• BlackWhiteRose likes this

loolibelle

loolibelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Epidsode in which Sheldon has dinner with Penny and they go to DisneyWorld: BLOOPER  - about 8 min into the story, Sheldon and Howard exit the apartment together (Sheldon has hot dogs in his pants). As Howard mounts his scooter, Sheldons says, "Bye, Shel".  oops!  Where is the appropriate site to make note of such trivia?

loollibelle

Slicknickshady

Slicknickshady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
I agree. This thread poses a question, so people will keep answering it. Why not start a thread and state it's a place to enjoy shipping shenny. There's a shamy thread, so I don't see why you can't have a shenny one. This one isn't serving the purpose you want it too.

This forum doesnt need that.

Logan W.

Logan W.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

There was an interview with Kaley cuoco where she says that she is going to have a test beta where she will make out with Leanord for 1 season and the with wolowitz for another then with Raj the Sheldon she said she would teat them all out. Now, after I watched that I said to mysel "Wll then why didn't you kust stick to that plan." :(

well, anyway if you want the link to that specific vid.

just click below :)

https://www.youtube....?v=Lv9-tOcyvis  (SHE SAYS IT AT 2:27)

rickfromillinois

rickfromillinois

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
There was an interview with Kaley cuoco where she says that she is going to have a test beta where she will make out with Leanord for 1 season and the with wolowitz for another then with Raj the Sheldon she said she would teat them all out. Now, after I watched that I said to mysel "Wll then why didn't you kust stick to that plan." :(

well, anyway if you want the link to that specific vid.

just click below :)

https://www.youtube....?v=Lv9-tOcyvis  (SHE SAYS IT AT 2:27)

Because she was being sarcastic and was demonstrating just how wacko some of the fans are.

• BlackWhiteRose, mjc45 and rubyanjel like this

Slicknickshady

Slicknickshady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

tumblr_m43evt15I41r208zko1_250f_zps38b25

You tell them Kaley!

Edited by Slicknickshady, 23 December 2012 - 01:09 AM.

bigbangsheldon

bigbangsheldon

chloe

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

i had a dream that shenny happened last night, it felt so real i was reading about it on the forusm and everythings omfG leonard/amy happened too there were pictures of them being all lovey dovey in the cinema  I DONT EVEN KNOW MAN

rubyanjel

rubyanjel

Duchess of Salt Lake City

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

GO SIT DOWN IN A FUCKING CORNER AND THINK ABOUT YOUR DREAM, YOUNG LADY.

Holy crap... I had a similar dream before that Shenny was real (and that in the show it was happening, like they were about to lean in and kiss) and I woke up panting. I literally cried my eyes out and when my mom asked me what happened, I told her I had a nightmare. They say that what happens in one's nightmare turns into the opposite in real life.

bigbangsheldon

bigbangsheldon

chloe

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,001 posts

omg that was like mine they were going to kiss in the cinema  i woke up like ... what k that wasnt real?? ok safe 

Slicknickshady

Slicknickshady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

If it's not obvious who annieogly is now, it should be. Nuts.

lolldddd_zps0e5765ab.jpg

Seems like we make the shenny's cry because we tell it like it is. Since when is telling the truth obnoxious bullying? LOL

It's never going to happen. and if anybody thinks it's even .01% plausible they are nuts.

Also you can't hide and claim you are not Claudillia1, Annieoglyy. Proof..

http://forum.the-big...ic=3137&p=77823

You said in the above that you wrote in the above thread about an interesting moment. That person is you. You have been outted as the tattle tale to the admins here.

Edited by Slicknickshady, 24 December 2012 - 01:47 AM.

Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

SHAMY 4EVER!

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
If it's not obvious who annieogly is now, it should be. Nuts.

lolldddd_zps0e5765ab.jpg

Seems like we make the shenny's cry because we tell it like it is. Since when is telling the truth obnoxious bullying? LOL

It's never going to happen. and if anybody thinks it's even .01% plausible they are nuts.

Also you can't hide and claim you are not Claudillia1, Annieoglyy. Proof..

http://forum.the-big...ic=3137&p=77823

You said in the above that you wrote in the above thread about an interesting moment. That person is you. You have been outted as the tattle tale to the admins here.

You are one bad ass..well you know.  ;P  love ya! :)

Slicknickshady

Slicknickshady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

haha! It's funny. People think i just don't get along with people who don't ship my ships. If i recall, you don't ship Leonard and Penny at all and we get along fine. So those Shenny fans are off base who think that.

I just you know don't like people who ignore everything the powers that be say and the actors involve say. It's not possible. If shenny's could admit that, there would be no issue. But they will never admit the truth even with the canon evidence says so. And yes, what Bill and Chuck say is Canon. They say it's never going to happen.

Seriously, saying the truth isn't bullying. But Shenny's claim us telling them the truth is Bullying. It baffles me. So we should just let them lie to themselves thinking it's possible? I'm sorry thats not how i role. I speak the cold hard truth rather it hurts feelings or not. If it's the truth, it's not bullying.

I mean it should tell them something, when an admin here has to tell people to stay out of a thread and let them have there thread filled of delusional lies and don't say anything to them and let them live in there imaginary land. Which is what the admin here did. So i hope the Shenny's are happy. They have a thread where everybody who speaks the truth has to be kept silent. That's how not possible your ship is. An admin says..nobody broke any rules..but please let them think it's possible. haha. That's how delusional shenny shippers are.

So bravo. Just know...whatever you shenny fans post in the sheldon and penny thread claiming it's possible. It's not. You are FOS. It's never going to happen. You are lying to yourself and making up crap.

Edited by Slicknickshady, 24 December 2012 - 01:57 AM.

Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

SHAMY 4EVER!

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
haha! It's funny. People think i just don't get along with people who don't ship my ships. If i recall, you don't ship Leonard and Penny at all and we get along fine. So those Shenny fans are off base who think that.

I just you know don't like people who ignore everything the powers that be say and the actors involve say. It's not possible. If shenny's could admit that, there would be no issue. But they will never admit the truth even with the canon evidence says so. And yes, what Bill and Chuck say is Canon. They say it's never going to happen.

Seriously, saying the truth isn't bullying. But Shenny's claim us telling them the truth is Bullying. It baffles me. So we should just let them lie to themselves thinking it's possible? I'm sorry thats not how i role. I speak the cold hard truth rather it hurts feelings or not. If it's the truth, it's not bullying.

Yes, you and I ship totally different peeps and though we didn't always agree,we have always been civil here and ff. :)  I've known you a long time too. :)

Slicknickshady

Slicknickshady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
Yes, you and I ship totally different peeps and though we didn't always agree,we have always been civil here and ff. :)  I've known you a long time too. :)

Yep, so it's not a...I love Leonard/Penny so i hate or am threatened by Shenny (this is a thing shenny fans tell themselves, when we tell the truth, they say we are just threatened). It's quite a fallacy. Just because we tell you the truth that it's never going to happen...does not mean we feel threatened. Shenny is not even a threat at all. A 0% threat. It's never going to happen.

Us stating that does not make us threatened. Leonard and Penny was set up from the start and is end game. Sheldon and Amy are together. So these people need to just give up. It's funny. They threaten to quit watching but they never do.

The fandom and show would be better off without these shenny people.

Edited by Slicknickshady, 24 December 2012 - 02:02 AM.

Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

SHAMY 4EVER!

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

I used to be a Shenny, but when Amy joined the cast and Sheldon and Amy became SHAMY it was over for Shenny and I LOVE Sheldon and Amy anyway. :)  I used to like Lenny when J and K dated irl but it became awkward when they broke up and tried again.  

Razberrypie

Razberrypie

Fruity CBS Drone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Wow, I can't imagine my reaction if they made Shenny a thing. Just looking at the screen at the moment when they were brought together....*shudders* who ever was in the same room as me would seriously have to watch out xD.

carl1970

carl1970

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
The vast majority of the fan base doesn't want a romantic Shenny and neither do the writers and producers. If the romantic Shenny was such a big deal the ratings should be down since the end of season 4. When L/P got together in season 3 the ratings steadily went up. Even during season 4 when Pennny started admitting her feelings for Leonnard and Sheldon/Amy started getting closer the ratings continued to stay high. If the romantic Shenny was so popular then why didn't the ratings go down (remember syndication didn't start till season 5) and why wasn't the romantic Shenny brought up at the last 3 comic cons. Simple, there is no big following of this idea that has never existed on the show. Penny and Sheldon find the idea of them being together as nausiating, ludicrous and incomprehensible. Merry Christmas or happy holidays to the non Christians.

Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

SHAMY 4EVER!

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Carl, you need a picture, dude.  You're one of us, one of us :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users