Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Tuvan" Throat Singing

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Bear Guy

Bear Guy

Ursus arctos horribilis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

After watching this episode I had to see if this was for real so here ya go enjoy!

#2 netmouse

netmouse

Google Moogle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,815 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Last year on Masterchef Australia, they showed footage of a visit by the dalai lama and his entourage were doing the throat singing thing.

I lol'd :D

#3 Bear Guy

Bear Guy

Ursus arctos horribilis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

Last year on Masterchef Australia, they showed footage of a visit by the dalai lama and his entourage were doing the throat singing thing.

I lol'd :D

Hey Netmouse....yeah I was suprised at the amount and different cultures that practice this technique thought when Sheldon did it I was going to cry laughing :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry: too funny!

#4 Moon_Pie

Moon_Pie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

That singing creeps the bejesus out of me

#5 BazingaFan

BazingaFan

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Something else jim parsons had to learn to do, I guess.

#6 Moon_Pie

Moon_Pie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

Yes, and he does is superbly :)...but if someone next to me would start doing that, it would be creepy.

#7 Lord Snow

Lord Snow

ALSO KNOWN AS ALIEN94

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

This sounds like a thread for Mouse :D

#8 Br33na

Br33na

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

he sounds like a didgeridoo!

#9 ElegantChaos

ElegantChaos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

Gosh and people wonder why there has been no CD release for this...oooh I can hear it now..."And on the next American Idol we have Sheldon Cooper doing the Tuvan Throat rendition of Deep in the Heart of Texas"...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

#10 Bear Guy

Bear Guy

Ursus arctos horribilis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

Gosh and people wonder why there has been no CD release for this...oooh I can hear it now..."And on the next American Idol we have Sheldon Cooper doing the Tuvan Throat rendition of Deep in the Heart of Texas"...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oh I see :icon_eek: a rendition of the "Titanic" theme as a ROFLMAO moment

#11 ElegantChaos

ElegantChaos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

@Bear Hey and just in time for the 100th Anniversary! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

#12 Moon_Pie

Moon_Pie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Imagine if he'd actually win :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_cheesygrin:

#13 ElegantChaos

ElegantChaos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

@Moon-Pie I would love to say gee, that would be a surprise. However, I just can't quite convince myself of that...roflol!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

@Bear- Let's hope he decides to pass on the Whitney Houston tribute for "I'll Always Love You."

Forgive me folks...I never claimed to be sane. Wouldn't have done Mom an ounce of good to have ME tested.:icon_cheesygrin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users