Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

"Tuvan" Throat Singing

13 posts in this topic

Posted

After watching this episode I had to see if this was for real so here ya go enjoy!

Posted

Last year on Masterchef Australia, they showed footage of a visit by the dalai lama and his entourage were doing the throat singing thing.

I lol'd :D

Posted

Last year on Masterchef Australia, they showed footage of a visit by the dalai lama and his entourage were doing the throat singing thing.

I lol'd :D

Hey Netmouse....yeah I was suprised at the amount and different cultures that practice this technique thought when Sheldon did it I was going to cry laughing :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry: too funny!

Posted

That singing creeps the bejesus out of me

Posted

Something else jim parsons had to learn to do, I guess.

Posted

Yes, and he does is superbly :)...but if someone next to me would start doing that, it would be creepy.

Posted

This sounds like a thread for Mouse :D

Posted

he sounds like a didgeridoo!

Posted

Gosh and people wonder why there has been no CD release for this...oooh I can hear it now..."And on the next American Idol we have Sheldon Cooper doing the Tuvan Throat rendition of Deep in the Heart of Texas"...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Posted

Gosh and people wonder why there has been no CD release for this...oooh I can hear it now..."And on the next American Idol we have Sheldon Cooper doing the Tuvan Throat rendition of Deep in the Heart of Texas"...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oh I see :icon_eek: a rendition of the "Titanic" theme as a ROFLMAO moment

Posted

@Bear Hey and just in time for the 100th Anniversary! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Posted

Imagine if he'd actually win :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_cheesygrin:

Posted

@Moon-Pie I would love to say gee, that would be a surprise. However, I just can't quite convince myself of that...roflol!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

@Bear- Let's hope he decides to pass on the Whitney Houston tribute for "I'll Always Love You."

Forgive me folks...I never claimed to be sane. Wouldn't have done Mom an ounce of good to have ME tested.:icon_cheesygrin: