Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sheldon's folding board

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

cbolt

cbolt

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
Does anyone know if Sheldon's folding board he uses for his laundry in the laundry room if it's an actual product? If so where can you purchase it and how much does it cost?
< else />

Moonbase

Moonbase

Laser on stun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,410 posts
It is and I want one...

http://www.hsn.com/h...-10386598-_--NA

yummynummy

yummynummy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
I have one! It's amazing! I got mine from a "As seen on tv store" in a shopping mall

Convict13

Convict13

Where are we? Damfino!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
Yes, must get myself one of those.

rickfromillinois

rickfromillinois

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Does anyone know if Sheldon's folding board he uses for his laundry in the laundry room if it's an actual product? If so where can you purchase it and how much does it cost?

It's called a flip and fold. You can buy them on amazon for $20 bucks.

Aevitas

Aevitas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Here's an online deal that's only going to last for a week, but you get a jr. and sr. flip and fold for $13 (total value of $45). Very good deal, I'm quite tempted. xD The deal's in Canada, mind you, so shipping might cost a little more if you live elsewhere.

http://www.teambuy.c...f2dvg/28137321/

BillF63

BillF63

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
Yup a friend of mine has one.

Kyzzx

Kyzzx

(*The Conqueror)

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
I saw one the other day when I was shopping with a friend. It was sitting in the corner and a guy was using it to fold shirts. It was pretty cool looking, but I imagine if you have a tiny frame (and tiny clothes) that it wouldn't work as well.

SydNC

SydNC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
I like the folding board, except that Sheldon uses it to fold his socks. Hehehe...

shtick

shtick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I'm convinced Sheldon would never use a folding board for T shirts, he'd confound everyone by using the 2 second folding system - it'd look so smart. :icon_biggrin:

netmouse

netmouse

Google Moogle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,815 posts
@shtick: agreed, that 2 second folding system is way more impressive. I think I posted the original YouTube link on a previous folding board thread here somewhere iirc.

Kyzzx

Kyzzx

(*The Conqueror)

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

I'm convinced Sheldon would never use a folding board for T shirts, he'd confound everyone by using the 2 second folding system - it'd look so smart. :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, seriously. That's how I fold my clothes, but I think it's funny when he uses the folding board to fold socks... haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users