Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sheldon's folding board

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know if Sheldon's folding board he uses for his laundry in the laundry room if it's an actual product? If so where can you purchase it and how much does it cost?

Posted

I have one! It's amazing! I got mine from a "As seen on tv store" in a shopping mall

Posted

Yes, must get myself one of those.

Posted

Does anyone know if Sheldon's folding board he uses for his laundry in the laundry room if it's an actual product? If so where can you purchase it and how much does it cost?

It's called a flip and fold. You can buy them on amazon for $20 bucks.

Posted

Here's an online deal that's only going to last for a week, but you get a jr. and sr. flip and fold for $13 (total value of $45). Very good deal, I'm quite tempted. xD The deal's in Canada, mind you, so shipping might cost a little more if you live elsewhere.

http://www.teambuy.ca/vancouver/referral/gbf6bqkf2dvg/28137321/

Posted

Yup a friend of mine has one.

Posted

I saw one the other day when I was shopping with a friend. It was sitting in the corner and a guy was using it to fold shirts. It was pretty cool looking, but I imagine if you have a tiny frame (and tiny clothes) that it wouldn't work as well.

Posted

I like the folding board, except that Sheldon uses it to fold his socks. Hehehe...

Posted

I'm convinced Sheldon would never use a folding board for T shirts, he'd confound everyone by using the 2 second folding system - it'd look so smart. :icon_biggrin:

Posted

@shtick: agreed, that 2 second folding system is way more impressive. I think I posted the original YouTube link on a previous folding board thread here somewhere iirc.

Posted

I'm convinced Sheldon would never use a folding board for T shirts, he'd confound everyone by using the 2 second folding system - it'd look so smart. :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, seriously. That's how I fold my clothes, but I think it's funny when he uses the folding board to fold socks... haha.