Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How much do Raj and Howard get paid?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

It tells you all over the Internet how much Leonard, penny and sheldon get paid but I can't find anywhere that tells me how much Raj and Howard get paid.

I'm just curious...

The Big Bang Theory: Season 8 DVD

The Big Bang Theory Season 8 DVD

The eighth season of The Big Bang Theory is coming to DVD and Blu-ray this September. Enjoy all twenty-four episodes of the latest season again with bonus features including four behind-the-scenes featurettes, a gag reel, and footage from The Big Bang Theory's 2014 Comic-Con panel.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 8 DVD from Amazon

Posted

Really, I wold have thought it would be more than that

Posted

glad Moonbase was on the ball tonight. I was about to post something completely different, thinking that you were asking how much money the fictional characters make in their jobs at CalTech >< oops

Posted

This might just be my opinion, but they should all be paid the same amount...Even though Jim's my favorite, I still believe all the 5 key actors should get the same offer...This show does not run on Sheldon, Leonard & Penny alone.

Posted

This might just be my opinion, but they should all be paid the same amount...Even though Jim's my favorite, I still believe all the 5 key actors should get the same offer...This show does not run on Sheldon, Leonard & Penny alone.

I agree with you on this, they should all be payed the same because I don't think any of them have less screen time then the other.