Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How much do Raj and Howard get paid?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MissNobodyx

MissNobodyx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
It tells you all over the Internet how much Leonard, penny and sheldon get paid but I can't find anywhere that tells me how much Raj and Howard get paid.
I'm just curious...
< else />

Moonbase

Moonbase

Laser on stun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,410 posts
$125,000 for Simon, Kunal probably got something similar.

http://forum.the-big...hread-2411.html

MissNobodyx

MissNobodyx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
Really, I wold have thought it would be more than that

netmouse

netmouse

Google Moogle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,815 posts
glad Moonbase was on the ball tonight. I was about to post something completely different, thinking that you were asking how much money the fictional characters make in their jobs at CalTech >< oops

Bazinga_73

Bazinga_73

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
This might just be my opinion, but they should all be paid the same amount...Even though Jim's my favorite, I still believe all the 5 key actors should get the same offer...This show does not run on Sheldon, Leonard & Penny alone.

MissNobodyx

MissNobodyx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

This might just be my opinion, but they should all be paid the same amount...Even though Jim's my favorite, I still believe all the 5 key actors should get the same offer...This show does not run on Sheldon, Leonard & Penny alone.

I agree with you on this, they should all be payed the same because I don't think any of them have less screen time then the other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users