Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Penny's last name?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Superlovelexi

Superlovelexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
I know they've never said Penny's last name on the show, but I was just wondering what people think her last name actually is? And why exactly have they never said it?
< else />

Superlovelexi

Superlovelexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
Really no one has any suggestions? :icon_eek:

netmouse

netmouse

Google Moogle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,815 posts
Lane and Pitstop were popular suggestions.

Superlovelexi

Superlovelexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
Penny Lane would be cute

HeWolf

HeWolf

On The Prowl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
You're probably not getting much response because this has been discussed many times already.

But there's nothing wrong with trying it again.

Kyzzx

Kyzzx

(*The Conqueror)

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
I would love Penny Lane.

Im_not_crazy

Im_not_crazy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
i want penny to stay penny :)

Superlovelexi

Superlovelexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

You're probably not getting much response because this has been discussed many times already.

But there's nothing wrong with trying it again.

I'm still new here so I haven't had a chance to discuss it yet. But glad to know I'm not the only one

I like her to become Penny Hofstadter someday[/i]

tehjoshy

tehjoshy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Like your signature says... Maybe it shall never be revealed until the possibility of "Hofstadter" harhar.

Schrödinger's Cat

Schrödinger's Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Maybe "Search"?

chip

chip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
If I were a writer on the show I would start making phone calls to famous scientist's and sci-fi actors. Then make Penny related to whoever agreed to it! Patric Stewart would be my my first choose but you can see where I am going with this....

Superlovelexi

Superlovelexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
What if it turns out Penny's last name is same as one of Sheldon's distant relatives who comes to visit and that's when Sheldon freaks out and realizes he is related to Penny or they could do it with one of Leonard's relatives and freak out Leonard who thinks he may have slept with his distant cousin.

HeWolf

HeWolf

On The Prowl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Penny's last name will not be a revelation to the characters. They already know her last name. Sheldon and Leonard have seen her mail. Sheldon filled out her medical forms at the hospital.

Superlovelexi

Superlovelexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
But, that could be a false last name. Lots of people change their last names when they move out to California to pursue careers in acting to something they thing sounds cooler or more commercial. The name Sheldon and Leonard may think is her last name might not be Penny's REAL last name.

HeWolf

HeWolf

On The Prowl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Actors use stage names. Penny is a waitress that wants to be an actor. She has been involved in one way or another with Leonard for five years. Does anyone really believe he wouldn't know her last name? That Sheldon wouldn't know her last name?
Also, I doubt that the state of California would let her sign Howard and Bernadette's marriage documents without including her full, legal name.

Guest_I'm not dead Cheryl_*

• Guests
The other day I read a fanfic where she was referred to as Penny Mhhhmmhmmmhhh hahha it made me laugh out loud

Bear Guy

Bear Guy

Ursus arctos horribilis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
We may never know Her "REAL" last name as She is in the "Witness Protection" program for turning over evidence and testifying against Her "Meth" making family members back in Nebraska.
Just something to think about.............

Europa

Europa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
I think we'll find out her last name at the end, when she and Leonard get married and the minister says "Do you, Penelope ....."

• Guests

I think we'll find out her last name at the end, when she and Leonard get married and the minister says "Do you, Penelope ....."

actually I would prefer if in that moment, a loud noise or something happens so we don't actually hear it.

I would like it if they would keep it a secret forever :)

Europa

Europa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

actually I would prefer if in that moment, a loud noise or something happens so we don't actually hear it.

I would like it if they would keep it a secret forever :)

Hahaha! That is hilarious and a great idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users