Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Most annoying show on tv..

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

MissNobodyx

MissNobodyx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
What show do you find the most annoying? For me it's 2 broke girls, the reason why it annoys me I tried so hard to get into it but .. Nothing. Don't find it funny and don't find a reason for the show.. I tried to hard to like it :/
  • Gypeglogy likes this

Sursonica

Sursonica

the sad little tumor nobody wants to go dress shopping with

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts
Glee.... it's just so damn overrated

Europa

Europa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
Any and every show that involves a competition of singers, dancers, jugglers, etc. and/or is described as "reality."

Moonbase

Moonbase

Laser on stun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts
I havent seen 2 broke girls but I avoid 'reality' Tv it seems to make people very biatchy. Glee - I didn't like. I thought it was going to be similar to 'Beautiful People'. A British sitcom that only lasted 2 seasons and was much funnier. Anyone know it?

Sherminator

Sherminator

Senior Executive Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
any american reality show.

-I mean in them the people are always crying their eyes out over the slightest mishap. They are just so damned melodramatic. Biggest Loser is a prime example of this.
Only good reality show from USA is Hell's Kitchen. Probably because the host is a tough brit who does not like american crybabies.

suezelda

suezelda

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
I don't like Glee either. I just can't see the point.

Europa

Europa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Only good reality show from USA is Hell's Kitchen. Probably because the host is a tough brit who does not like american crybabies.

Hell's Kitchen is the only reality show I can abide, although Ramsay takes it way too far and is unnecessary assholish when he doesn't need to be, which annoys me. Screaming at people is not motivating; it's obviously done for dramatic effect. I much prefer his other show, Kitchen Nightmares. He gets blunt with the restaurant owners and can be rude with the (almost always incompetent and/or lazy) kitchen staff, but he's waaaaaay more subdued than he is in Hell's Kitchen.

Annoying show I haven't seen yet and won't watch: Anger Management. Go away, Charlie Sheen. Just go away.

ETA: well, Anger Management isn't out yet. But still. I stand by my plea for no more Charlie Sheen.

Bazinga_73

Bazinga_73

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Hell's Kitchen is the only reality show I can abide, although Ramsay takes it way too far and is unnecessary assholish when he doesn't need to be, which annoys me. Screaming at people is not motivating; it's obviously done for dramatic effect. I much prefer his other show, Kitchen Nightmares. He gets blunt with the restaurant owners and can be rude with the (almost always incompetent and/or lazy) kitchen staff, but he's waaaaaay more subdued than he is in Hell's Kitchen.

Annoying show I haven't seen yet and won't watch: Anger Management. Go away, Charlie Sheen. Just go away.

@Europa Re: Anger Management....LOL....I won't be tuning into that nonsense, either...I don't even plan to tune back into either The Office or Two & A Half Men.

The only show on CBS (besides the Tony Awards) that I tune into is Big Bang Theory...I will be sad the day they announce that show is done for sure.

Shows I don't like: All that Jersey Shore/Kardashian nonsense, The Real Housewives no matter what city they're from, Almost all the shows on E!. Other than The Soup, there is no show I'll watch on that channel...Talk about shows/people that should 'go away', The Office should without Steve Carrell, and Two & A Half Men---that should just disappear completely.

The Cheesecake

The Cheesecake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
I love 2 Broke Girls!

I hate those fake reality shows like the Kardashians.

Fruit Loop

Fruit Loop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Reality shows suck. They kind of shows how stupid the American Public has become.

Competition or talent shows certainly help some really talented people get ahead. But don't ask me to watch. "Dancing with Washed Up Stars" is not my cup of Tea.

PUNKED was the worst show ever. Ashton should have been a Walmart Stock Boy. Walton Kelso Schmitt is only the same stupid High School kid from "That 70's Show" Charlie's new show can't top 2 1/2 Men. Charlie was Charlie and he wasn't acting. That is what made it so good.

anothersojourn

anothersojourn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
I generally dislike reality shows intensely, but then I like the original IRON CHEF and GENE SIMMONS' FAMILY JEWELS... So much for that.

Sweenaldo

Sweenaldo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
I can't get along with the likes of Towie and Geordie Shore and other shows that exploit the fact that its "stars" are generally a bit short brain wise.

tehjoshy

tehjoshy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

I can't get along with the likes of Towie and Geordie Shore and other shows that exploit the fact that its "stars" are generally a bit short brain wise.

Exactly this, It makes you wonder what crazy and delusional morons commission shows that that here in England.

johnny-cake

johnny-cake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
Glee and any of those stupid talent shows that are all pretty much the same. Also some of the crap they show on animal Planet these days really irks me.

Im_not_crazy

Im_not_crazy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
the kardashians, that fashion show with joan rivers..basically any show with joan rivers.

yeh glee sucks too

oh and american idol and the x-factor suck too.

seriously don't understand why people like those singing shows, people sing horribly and have no taste in music.

smeghead

smeghead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Any and every show that involves a competition of singers, dancers, jugglers, etc. and/or is described as "reality."

What (s)he said! + pimp my garden/house/cooking/business/body/make-up etc.

Sherminator

Sherminator

Senior Executive Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
Oprah is a real stinker! :icon_mad:

And what about House, the hospital series. I mean the most depressive show ever. :icon_evil:

rachelshamyfan

rachelshamyfan

Sheldon kissed Amy and he liked it :)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,580 posts
I have to agree with 2 broke girls, i tried to like it but its not funny and definetly not appealing (more appalling)!

Fruit Loop

Fruit Loop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

There are so many Losers that it is easier to list the shows you like instead of those you don't like.

BazingaFan

BazingaFan

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

There are so many Losers that it is easier to list the shows you like instead of those you don't like.

I agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users