Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Season 6 spoilers

3,732 posts in this topic

Posted

The promo looks great. I read the taping report, but need to go back because I forgot now what happens after amy says that to him.

Aggh I can't stand it; tell me what Amy says to him!!! Must know now...

There were 2 different endings, a "bad" one according to shamy fans, where she walks out on sheldon, and a "good" one, which they apparently used. All this is discussed over at the lollypop guild ad nausem, see:

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/

Look for the TBBT spoiler thread, you might have to go back a thread or 2 to find the taping reports.

Halloween party episode 5, Penny in sexy cop costume, Leonard as Einstein. No word on the Shamy costumes. The number of fans at the LG who want to see Sheldon in a Princess Leia slave girl costume is mildly unsettling.

I have to agree with you one that one. Why would anyone want to see that?

Posted

The promo looks great. I read the taping report, but need to go back because I forgot now what happens after amy says that to him.

Aggh I can't stand it; tell me what Amy says to him!!! Must know now...

There were 2 different endings, a "bad" one according to shamy fans, where she walks out on sheldon, and a "good" one, which they apparently used. All this is discussed over at the lollypop guild ad nausem, see:

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/

Look for the TBBT spoiler thread, you might have to go back a thread or 2 to find the taping reports.

Halloween party episode 5, Penny in sexy cop costume, Leonard as Einstein. No word on the Shamy costumes. The number of fans at the LG who want to see Sheldon in a Princess Leia slave girl costume is mildly unsettling.

I have to agree with you one that one. Why would anyone want to see that?

Well they did have him wearing a French Maid outfit although I found it a little creepy.

Posted

okay, thanks so much for the links; it's interesting to see how the writers rewrite. I just hope this isn't the entire thing for the Shamy all year: her pushing/him resisting.

Posted

The reason why there was a growing number of fans (specifically at the LG) suggesting he wear it because they mentioned at the THR Emmys 2012 special for TBBT about initially suggesting that Jim/Sheldon wear a Princess Leia bikini. Since Jim declined, they made him wear something more subtle (yes, subtle). Like a French maid costume.

You do realize these girls are aware of how it's near impossible that he be wearing that costume? It's the LG, dude. Their fantasies go overdrive there. What do you expect?

Posted

I can't wait for season 6. I'm so excited that after reading the information I was getting emotional because I can see that every character is progressing and Sheldon made me cry because he's becoming soft and he was able to express his concerns about his friends.

Posted

Is there somewhere i can read all the taping reports? is there a list of them and is it for all 5 seasons?

Posted

Is there somewhere i can read all the taping reports? is there a list of them and is it for all 5 seasons?

If you follow the link I posted above and go to the first post in TBBT spoiler thread, you will find a link to all available (previous) taping reports on the Lollypop Guild.:icon_cheesygrin:

Interesting reading. Kudos to Roxanne for posting them.

You do realize these girls are aware of how it's near impossible that he be wearing that costume? It's the LG, dude. Their fantasies go overdrive there. What do you expect?

Yes, these are the same type of people (fanfic writers & readers) who gave the world 50 shades of gray.:icon_lol: And Shenny:icon_lol:

Posted

I can't wait for season 6. I'm so excited that after reading the information I was getting emotional because I can see that every character is progressing and Sheldon made me cry because he's becoming soft and he was able to express his concerns about his friends.

But is it FUNNY? Or doesn't that matter? And people say the show isn't turning into "Friends".

Posted

Yes, these are the same type of people (fanfic writers & readers) who gave the world 50 shades of gray.:icon_lol: And Shenny:icon_lol:

From the words of Jimmy Fallon, "ew".

I'm from the LG and I read and write fanfics but no, a.) none of us think iffy shades of graying matter is a Pulitzer-worthy fiction (and the fact that it was made out of garbage, ipso facto making it garbage the second) and b.) not all who read and write fanfics is by default a shenny shipper and some of us have our sanity still attached thus preventing us from being part of that minority. Just ask Pomita and Sursonica.

Interesting that now the spoiler thread is overridden with hyper shamy and lenny shippers plus the casual visitations of those who do not ship anything at all. I know the insidious shenny peeps who used to be active there and you guys lurk the thread (given that you know what they are now talking about and that you are familiar as to where the links are congregated).

Posted

I'm from the LG and I read and write fanfics but no, a.) none of us think iffy shades of graying matter is a Pulitzer-worthy fiction (and the fact that it was made out of garbage, ipso facto making it garbage the second) and b.) not all who read and write fanfics is by default a shenny shipper and some of us have our sanity still attached thus preventing us from being part of that minority. Just ask Pomita and Sursonica.

I bear witness. :)

Posted

I bear witness. :)

me too :)

Posted

what the heck is the lollipop guild? I'm just clueless....

Posted

what the heck is the lollipop guild? I'm just clueless....

Well, I still haven't figured out how to post pictures in my posts so......

Don't tell me you've never seen the wizard of Oz.:icon_eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CAs3q7G48

Also see post #59 here: http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/thread-2364-post-33369.html#pid33369

Sorry, you have to scroll down a few posts.

Posted

Also see post #59 here: http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/thread-2364-post-33369.html#pid33369

Woah. Now I remember. That very thread was the very reason why I never wanted to come here before. Vapid, vicious, tedious discussions that seem to be the very embodiment of the fandumb trope.

I'm only here because the discussion at the main LG forum has become repetitive and I sort of wanted to explore life in this vast, vast universe, staying on only a handful of threads at a time. Also, I can't lurk without having the urge to jump into a discussion I uninvited.

Speaking of spoilers, I guess Amy would be "spraying her scent" in Sheldon's office in episode 6.03. Kinda reminds me of a dog, marking its territory.

Posted

Well, I still haven't figured out how to post pictures in my posts so......

Until now?! Wow. It must have been a bitching life you got there.:icon_biggrin:

Woah. Now I remember. That very thread was the very reason why I never wanted to come here before. Vapid, vicious, tedious discussions that seem to be the very embodiment of the fandumb trope.

I'm only here because the discussion at the main LG forum has become repetitive and I sort of wanted to explore life in this vast, vast universe, staying on only a handful of threads at a time. Also, I can't lurk without having the urge to jump into a discussion I uninvited.

Speaking of spoilers, I guess Amy would be "spraying her scent" in Sheldon's office in episode 6.03. Kinda reminds me of a dog, marking its territory.

Well good to have you here. I have not ventured to the Lollypop guild... excuse my ignorance but is it the CBS site you mean?

Posted

If you follow the link I posted above and go to the first post in TBBT spoiler thread, you will find a link to all available (previous) taping reports on the Lollypop Guild.:icon_cheesygrin:

Thanks but i still cant find what im looking for

never mind :)

Posted

Try this:

http://www.thebigbangbuzz.com/

Posted

Here. I have the links to the spoilers for 6.01, 6.02 and 6.03 here.

Well good to have you here. I have not ventured to the Lollypop guild... excuse my ignorance but is it the CBS site you mean?

LG is Fan Forum, the wonderful land of rainbows and unicorns and menstrual cramps that Mr. D secretly loooooooves to lurk. Come on now, admit it or forever hold your piece of mind. ;)

Posted

LG is Fan Forum, the wonderful land of rainbows and unicorns and menstrual cramps that Mr. D secretly loooooooves to lurk. Come on now, admit it or forever hold your piece of mind. ;)

The place they think they are safe. :icon_cheesygrin:

Posted

Okaaay, marking my calendar. Just how regular are you?:icon_rolleyes:

Posted

Try this:

http://www.thebigbangbuzz.com/

Thanks

just wondeing though is there taping reports from seasons 1 and 2 as well?

Posted

The place they think they are safe. :icon_cheesygrin:

His holiness has graced us his presence there before, but I don't think the gals there noticed, minded or cared. So, all sides are safe.

rachygd, I don't think there are spoilers/taping reports for seasons 1 and 2. Roxanne's started in Season 3.

Okaaay, marking my calendar. Just how regular are you?:icon_rolleyes:

Sorry. I might have spoken too harshly, knowing that some people categorize me as a member of the fandumb nation. Oh well.

Wait, Mr. D, are you asking about how often I crash this place or my monthly due?

Posted

As far as I know, there are no dues here.:icon_confused: Is there a donate button?

:fi_lone_ranger:

Posted

As far as I know, there are no dues here.:icon_confused: Is there a donate button?

:fi_lone_ranger:

Your whimsy is boundless.