Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Things I Like To See Shamy Do Together!?

210 posts in this topic

Posted

You know what I miss on the show is the KITE FIGHTING!!  I'd love to see Sheldon teaching Amy how to KITE fight against Howard and Raj or maybe Howard and bernadette.  It would be so cute if he got string burn and she got to kiss his boo boo to make him feel better lol.   just watching them outside together at park maybe having a picnic afterwards or see Amy's face light up when Sheldon buys her a brand new kite with a monkey on it. :)

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Posted

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Lexi is a sweet kid and doesn't deserve that kind of mean-spirited comment.  Please be nice. 

Posted

*...Agrees & Glares at anybody who would be cruel to Lexi especially a member who's name starts with an "A"...*

Lexi is a very kind person and does not deserve the vitriol... This is a Thread for people who may want to Gush about the things they want The Shamy to do, if you think you cannot handle it: *See: The Door.

Posted

Lexi is a sweet kid and doesn't deserve that kind of mean-spirited comment.  Please be nice. 

It was meant in jest.

Posted

It was meant in jest.

Well, apparently your jests aren't funny--your earlier post wasn't funny either.

MJistheBOMB likes this

Posted (edited)

Well, apparently your jests aren't funny--your earlier post wasn't funny either.

There's a difference between in jest (not to be taken seriously) and meant to actually be funny.

The prior post wasn't meant in jest or to actually be funny. I would LOVE to see that, or any of a thousand horrible Bernadette ends. I would find any of them hilarious.

Edited by Anomaly

Posted

There's a difference between in jest (not to be taken seriously) and meant to actually be funny.

The prior post wasn't meant in jest or to actually be funny. I would LOVE to see that, or any of a thousand horrible Bernadette ends. I would find any of them hilarious.

That's just ugly and says a lot about you.

Posted

I would like to see Amy and Sheldon do something mundane, like grocery shop...and Amy can get a glimpse of what it would be like in the future. 

I want to see Sheldon meet Amy's mom.

I want them to go away for the night to a B&B, and get a room with double beds...but then decide to sleep in one.  Sheldon doesn't get much sleep due to Amys night terrors, so Sheldon starts an experiment to track/determine the cause and how to help her to stop having them, which means he will have to spend the night several times!!!! :icon_biggrin:

Superlovelexi likes this

Posted

I want to see a boa constrictor spoon. Amy as the big spoon - would be awesome. Sheldon as the big spoon - I'd probably cry.

Superlovelexi likes this

Posted

Lexi is a sweet kid and doesn't deserve that kind of mean-spirited comment. Please be nice.

Thanks for sticking up for me :-)

Posted

Thanks for sticking up for me :-)

Your idea was adorable.

I'd like them to play paint ball with the others and have the men become horrified as they realize their women are wolverines in battle.

Superlovelexi and ShamyVixen like this

Posted

*...Agrees & Glares at anybody who would be cruel to Lexi especially a member who's name starts with an "A"...*

Lexi is a very kind person and does not deserve the vitriol... This is a Thread for people who may want to Gush about the things they want The Shamy to do, if you think you cannot handle it *See: The Door.

Thanks i didnt mean any harm. Im glad some people at least understand that. I just love Shamy so i tend to gush over them sometimes but its all in fun. Id love to see Sheldon meet amys parents and for Missy to come back and meet Amy.

Posted (edited)

Thanks i didnt mean any harm. Im glad some people at least understand that. I just love Shamy so i tend to gush over them sometimes but its all in fun. Id love to see Sheldon meet amys parents and for Missy to come back and meet Amy.

You go ahead and gush as much as you want.  That's what fan forums are there for.  :)

Edited by tmp
Superlovelexi likes this

Posted

Yes, go right ahead. After all this is what this thread specifically is for: Gushing and excitement! :icon_biggrin::icon_mrgreen:

Posted

That's just ugly and says a lot about you.

Sorry, but you do not know me. TBBT is nothing more than a TV show, and Bernadette is nothing more than a fictional character on said TV show... A character that I personally can't stand and one who's presence has destroyed one of the more unique main characters. Taking joy in seeing that character meet her demise is no more ugly than taking joy in seeing Luke toss Emperor Palpatine off the platform, into the reactor shaft. 

Posted

I post what I think, and make no excuses. I didn't create the topic, I merely posted my opinion on the subject. I don't like the general direction the show has taken since season 4 and I think the additional characters have done little except to water down what was a unique show with unique characters... A show that now seems to be aimed toward the same teen-aged girls who listen to Justine Bieber and their now twenty-something counterparts who watched shows like Friends & Ugly Betty, rather than the audience that got it & made it popular in the first place. 

Anybody that doesn't like what I have to say... Oh well.   :icon_rolleyes:

It's not being negative, it's having a different opinion than some others.

Posted

Do Not Engage in that nonsense above. ________________^ Especially from that Member. I can think of two others that I can PM you about that are also Best To Ignore. In Fact we should have a Tutorial on how to Place them on Our Ignore Lists. I shall ask MJ about it. What do you think?

Now you are generalizing. And this is my last comment on any of these matters. I enjoyed the show before season 4 and after. I don't fit into your stereotypical description. I"m not in my 20's, don't like Justin Beiber, didn't watch Ugly Betty, enjoyed Friends (so shoot me, sheesh). Just create a thread that says Hey! Everyone who hates the show's directions since season 4, join the conversation. I mean, I'd hate to go in there cause that sounds depressing as hell but to each their own. And that's it. people like you sadden me. you continue to watch a show you are so bothered by and spend the time to spew bad energy and negativity and I've had it. Seriously. The only thing that gets through to any of you is to ignore you - as I assume people do in your daily lives which is why you have to be such a jerk online. And, if you think I'm being a jerk - everyone has their limit and even nice people lose their cool from time to time. If you meet a kind person irl, ask them. They'll tell you it's true.

In the meantime: Whenever I run across such posts instead of responding I do something well quite In Character with one of the Main Characters of the Show: "Why should I waste my time entering a discussion that is so far beneath me? Why should I bother? Or give any Energy what-so-ever to a time-suck? ... Yeah, could not think of a Reason this time Either!" --- Then I simply Choose Not To Respond to such People's ignorant comments. See how well it helps? And another trick is to find the most absurd, piece of their Comment and have a really Excellent laugh over it! :icon_lol:  You would be amazed what kind of Good Mood it puts you in! :icon_wink:

Kazziedal likes this

Posted

And back ON Track: What would I like to see The SHAMY do together? Let me see! Next I would like to see them on another one of their Unique Dates. Let them go to the Zoo we keep on hearing about. What about a visit the The Koala's and to The Monkey's? Yes, that sounds like a LOT of fun for Unconventional Couple!

Posted (edited)

Now you are generalizing. And this is my last comment on any of these matters. I enjoyed the show before season 4 and after. I don't fit into your stereotypical description. I"m not in my 20's, don't like Justin Beiber, didn't watch Ugly Betty, enjoyed Friends (so shoot me, sheesh). Just create a thread that says Hey! Everyone who hates the show's directions since season 4, join the conversation. I mean, I'd hate to go in there cause that sounds depressing as hell but to each their own. And that's it. people like you sadden me. you continue to watch a show you are so bothered by and spend the time to spew bad energy and negativity and I've had it. Seriously. The only thing that gets through to any of you is to ignore you - as I assume people do in your daily lives which is why you have to be such a jerk online. And, if you think I'm being a jerk - everyone has their limit and even nice people lose their cool from time to time. If you meet a kind person irl, ask them. They'll tell you it's true.

Why create a thread for people who aren't happy with the post season 4 direction, when there are plenty of threads that lend themselves to the topic already? Just because everyone who posts in them doesn't share the same opinion on the subject doesn't mean a new thread has to be started. These topics are supposed to be about discussion... If you don't like hearing from someone who doesn't share your opinions, maybe you shouldn't be using an internet that is open to everyone on the entire planet. My having a different opinion saddens you... Really? Really? What exactly is it that you need to get through to me? Your want me to adopt your opinion? Sorry, that ain't gonna happen. Do you really think that ignoring people with different points of view than yours is the way to go? I am an extremely kind person in real life (to a fault actually), but you chose to think I'm a jerk because I don't worship everything that has ever transpired on a fictional television show. This isn't even about that anymore, it's about your intolerance for people who don't share your views. Your screen name fits you perfectly... Just keep worshiping a fictional couple. That's what's sad.

Edited by Anomaly

Posted

Why create a thread for people who aren't happy with the post season 4 direction, when there are plenty of threads that lend themselves to the topic already? Just because everyone who posts in them doesn't share the same opinion on the subject doesn't mean a new thread has to be started. These topics are supposed to be about discussion... If you don't like hearing from someone who doesn't share your opinions, maybe you shouldn't be using an internet that is open to everyone on the entire planet. My having a different opinion saddens you... Really? Really? What exactly is it that you need to get through to me? Your want me to adopt your opinion? Sorry, that ain't gonna happen. Do you really think that ignoring people with different points of view than yours is the way to go? I am an extremely kind person in real life (to a fault actually), but you chose to think I'm a jerk because I don't worship everything that has ever transpired on a fictional television show. This isn't even about that anymore, it's about your intolerance for people who don't share your views. Your screen name fits you perfectly... Just keep worshiping a fictional couple. That's what's sad.

What do you propose? A mass plot regression back to when the ratings were mediocre and the characters were starting to stagnate?

I've watched the show from the beginning... The characters of Bernadette then Amy improved the flow of the stories and helped with character growth for the others.

The show is still unique and funny, but now the boys aren't necessarily doomed to die alone, under an avalanche of mint in box action figures. Since I am attached to these characters, I like that.

But by all means, invest time and energy in a show you dislike.

Posted

Oh for f***s sake does EVERY thread need to turn into an argument about the same old crap??? Can we please keep the fighting to other places? I don't know about other people, but I would like to come into threads to discuss the topics they were opened for, thank you.

Posted

Oh for f***s sake does EVERY thread need to turn into an argument about the same old crap??? Can we please keep the fighting to other places? I don't know about other people, but I would like to come into threads to discuss the topics they were opened for, thank you.

Sorry, you are right.

I really want to see Amy and Sheldon play paintball.

Posted

Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude but it's getting frustrating. 

Anyway, YES please, I miss paintball so much. 

I also miss Leonard walking in on them doing random crazy stuff, I'd love for him to walk in on them while Amy has Sheldon covered in electrodes or something along those lines. Another thing that would be funny is if Amy needs control subjects for one of her addiction studies and accidentally ends up giving Sheldon some drugs instead of placebo. High!Sheldon would be a funny one, especially if he gets all mellow and starts acting like a hippie. lol.

The God Particle likes this

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude but it's getting frustrating. 

Anyway, YES please, I miss paintball so much. 

I also miss Leonard walking in on them doing random crazy stuff, I'd love for him to walk in on them while Amy has Sheldon covered in electrodes or something along those lines. Another thing that would be funny is if Amy needs control subjects for one of her addiction studies and accidentally ends up giving Sheldon some drugs instead of placebo. High!Sheldon would be a funny one, especially if he gets all mellow and starts acting like a hippie. lol.

His reactions in those scenes are priceless.

Like many of you, I love when the writers show their mutual quirkiness.  For example, it would be funny if Amy took Sheldon clothes shopping the way Penny did in The Pants Alternative, only Amy agreed with him on some of the more outlandish outfits.

Also, I love the S/A/P combination.  Those early scenes with S/P when they used to help each other in various scenarios (acting lessons, learning physics, penny blossoms) were some of my favorites.  I would like to see some of those same scenarios, but with Penny helping both Amy and Sheldon, or with Amy and Sheldon teaming up to help Penny.

Edited by tmp
The God Particle likes this

Posted

Those are some great suggestions.

I really want to see these two 'team up' again, in the way they did in Herb Garden; having their own little private laugh at the rest of the world. 

I would enjoy a scene in which Amy experiments with Raj's mutism, putting electrodes on him, while Sheldon assists her, and then they end up having fun analyzing each other's brain signals. :)

Retroluv likes this