Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things I Like To See Shamy Do Together!?

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#121 Superlovelexi

Superlovelexi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

Well after watching the latest awesome Shamy episode where we got chest rubbing, sponge bathing and spanking I got say I am so much looking forward to what these two crazy kinky kids come up with next.  My current choices are

3.  I like to see Shamy eventually try living together

Not this season or the next, but at some point I think it be interesting to see Amy move into Sheldon's apartment and Leonard move across the hall in with Penny or vice versa Sheldon has a fight with Leonard and decides to move in with Amy for awhile.  I just like to see Sheldon trying to create a revised roommate/relationship agreement along with new bathroom schedule and how long it will take before Amy will finally get Sheldon to come sleep in the same bed with her if for example she moves in with him and takes Leonard's room.

Its so cool that one of my top three ideas for this thread in my very first post is about to be main focus of tonight's episode so excited to see it. :D

#122 Ibid

Ibid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

Lexus, you called it! I love that Amy gave him a piece of her mind!

#123 koops

koops

Senior Partner: Midol & Seagull, ESQ

• Chat Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

This might not necessarily qualify as "together", but as I was making breakfast this morning I was thinking that when they do start sleeping together (and I mean as in sleepovers, not necessarily sexual) I'd love to see a scene where Leonard has to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and bumps into Amy who scares the crap out of him. Or for him to wake up and find Sheldon making breakfast for two and he think it's for him and Sheldon tells him off for trying to touch the food while Amy nonchalantly walks out of the bedroom. Then they can have a whole episode about the gang speculating as to whether they have started having sex or not and try to stalk them and find out. lol. 

• Catlina and ShamyFTW like this

#124 viddy9

viddy9

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

Do a scientific research project together.
Can't think of much else, as I wouldn't really like to see them living together or anything suggested within this thread.

#125 tmp

tmp

Aspiring to be Bernadette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

I'm dying to see them together with Sheldon's mother.  She hasn't been around since they became official.  It looks like Laurie Metcalf is booked on Broadway until August so it won't happen until season 7.

#126 viddy9

viddy9

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

Oh

I'm dying to see them together with Sheldon's mother.  She hasn't been around since they became official.  It looks like Laurie Metcalf is booked on Broadway until August so it won't happen until season 7.

That's a great idea. As other people have said, I'd love Amy to mention Dawkins in front of Sheldon's mother, but better still, Dawkins should make a guest appearance on the show.

#127 rachelshamyfan

rachelshamyfan

Because Jim and Mayim have a platonic crush on each other

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,093 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

Dawkins could be sheldons special guest on fun with flags!
  • viddy9 likes this

#128 viddy9

viddy9

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Dawkins could be sheldons special guest on fun with flags!

If Amy and him were to argue, it may be over their respective fields in their bigger field of Biology.

#129 koops

koops

• Chat Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

OMG I'd kill to see Dawkins in an episode!! I've met the man, I'd then have one degree of separation from the show. haha. 

#130 viddy9

viddy9

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

OMG I'd kill to see Dawkins in an episode!! I've met the man, I'd then have one degree of separation from the show. haha. 

Where did you meet him? :O Was he as polite as always? That wasn't meant to be sarcastic, as I find him to be very respectful even when in front of religious people

#131 koops

koops

• Chat Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

He came to one of my lab's fundraising dinners once, I actually sat next to him all night :p He's very nice! He came up and introduced himself and we were like "Yeah, like we don't know who you are, but thanks for the effort". 

It'll probably be my one and only claim to fame story: having dinner with Richard Dawkins. lol.

Edited by spook, 10 February 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#132 Pomita

Pomita

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Spook - I'm jealous! :)

It would be priceless to have him on the show, and see how things play out between Sheldon, his mother, Amy and him. Ok, I may be asking for too much now. :p

Does he do guest spots at all, I wonder? (And if he doesn't, TBBT would be a good place to start..) ;)

Edited by Pomita, 11 February 2013 - 06:32 AM.

#133 koops

koops

• Chat Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

He's been on talk shows in the US, I think he was on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart too so he doesn't seem against comedy. He has a sense of humor, if they could get Hawking twice I'm sure they could convince Dawkins. He could be Amy's counterpart to Sheldon's adoration of Hawking. 

#134 Pomita

Pomita

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

He could be Amy's counterpart to Sheldon's adoration of Hawking.

I dig that idea!

He does have a sense of humor, as does Hawking - it comes across in their writing.

#135 The God Particle

The God Particle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

We need something from Sheldon before the Shippers go completely mad. It does not even have to be very grand in scale. In fact it could be something quite innocuous, a hug or kissing her forehead, hell I'd take patting her forehead and saying, "Awww, who's a good Amy," at this point!

• shamylove likes this

#136 shamylove

shamylove

Lady in Waiting

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'd like Sheldon to confirm his feelings of love for Amy clinically. He's such a hypochondriac it would be lovely if he was told flat out that yes a certain part of his brain lit up when seeing a pic of Amy or his oxytocin levels are up indicating love. He may be passed this and ready to figure it out by himself or by talking to friends, but I think there could be some fun times had. And, he couldn't refute a scientists findings as well as he could talk of "hippy dippy" feelings.

• Pomita, rachelshamyfan and Retroluv like this

#137 tmp

tmp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

I'd like Sheldon to confirm his feelings of love for Amy clinically. He's such a hypochondriac it would be lovely if he was told flat out that yes a certain part of his brain lit up when seeing a pic of Amy or his oxytocin levels are up indicating love. He may be passed this and ready to figure it out by himself or by talking to friends, but I think there could be some fun times had. And, he couldn't refute a scientists findings as well as he could talk of "hippy dippy" feelings.

Paging Dr. Beverly Hofstadter!

• shamylove likes this

#138 Pomita

Pomita

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:11 AM

Paging Dr. Beverly Hofstadter!

..or Amy herself? ;)

I've said this before - I really, really want to see Amy attaching electrodes to his head. For whatever reason. If it is to analyze his pre-frontal cortex' reaction to her presence, so much the better.  :icon_biggrin: 

• Kazziedal and shamylove like this

#139 The God Particle

The God Particle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

I want to see if Sheldon does in this last taping report. It's horrible that they ended the scene where they did!

#140 tmp

tmp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

Hey guys, I don't think we're supposed to be discussing spoilers in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users