Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Big Bang Theory Taping Reports From 3Rd Season To Current!

698 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_ml12lxQYKK1renxhfo1_400.gif

Me too!

rickmanmesmer.gif

And me....So it's a  united orgasm... of the Sharmy...

funnycelebritygifsharry.gif

sorry but this is the best reactions i've seen in this thread it cannot be unseen

thank you so much for the report!!!!

Posted

Did anything happen with Johnny and Kaley? Curious after the last taping lol

Posted

Kellee, I very well may have been out of it....actually, I WAS...LOL...but do you remember how Sheldon paused and stared at Amy for a few seconds after she said, "I kiss you...on the lips..." or did I imagine that? He looked like he wanted an ACTUAL kiss from her at that moment  :icon_eek:  :icon_redface:

Retroluv, Catlina, Pearlgrl and 3 others like this

Posted

Kellee, I very well may have been out of it....actually, I WAS...LOL...but do you remember how Sheldon paused and stared at Amy for a few seconds after she said, "I kiss you...on the lips..." or did I imagine that? He looked like he wanted an ACTUAL kiss from her at that moment  :icon_eek:  :icon_redface:

I know we were just texting, but yes, I remember it.

I feel like Jim's natural flirtatiousness really shined in that moment because goddamn, can he play that part.

He did pause and he looked like he wanted it. I actually thought it WAS going to happen.

Whether or not that was intentional, I guess we don't know.

Posted

Reading the report for the twelfth time today. Did Sheldon say " it wouldn't be right for the game to not c that through". Matter of factly. Not like im about to rock ur world w RP sex, but more like the fact of the situation is that its our duty to role play the love spell because it was cast and casting should be completed within the construct of the game.

Posted

Reading the report for the twelfth time today. Did Sheldon say " it wouldn't be right for the game to not c that through". Matter of factly. Not like im about to rock ur world w RP sex, but more like the fact of the situation is that its our duty to role play the love spell because it was cast and casting should be completed within the construct of the game.

Posted

I think that if he was only interested in finishing the game for the game's sake, he could have gone back out to the living room to finish it.  There's nothing that would force him to make the choices that he did, for instance, in terms of what he sought to do as his character.

And they could easily have just gone back out and just said they didn't want to do it.  In the chat last night we were saying that for him it was a safe way to explore his desires or feelings and to let her know what was on his mind without having the pressure of talking about it or doing it in real life.

They could both express their desires while not having to actually do it, because he still does have his physical issues.

But the desire is obviously there.

Ibid, koops, JoeSal90 and 1 other like this

Posted

Is the finale taping this week?

Yep, this coming Tuesday.

Posted

im gonna be so sad and excited at the same time.

Posted

Just like when school starts again for a new year x)

Posted

Thisistoomuch.gif

Posted

In less than 24 hrs all will be revealed! :D

Posted

I've been out of touch for several days... nice to come back to the excitement brewing on the forum.  Can't wait!

Posted

10:21 pm... nearing my bedtime, meaning when I wake up it would be Wednesday already and the attendees would almost be out!

tumblr_ml79fkpDIT1rn4qwao1_500.jpg

Posted

Where are you jeanalice? I'm in the UK and on our time its usually around 8-9am when the taping report is up and that's about 16 hours away! Can't wait!

Posted

tumblr_ml978dFZr51s9c682o1_500.gif

This just describes my feelings exactly right now and it is also nice to see the excitement brewing on the forum as well over the Season 6 finale being taped today.
rubyanjel likes this

Posted

Where are you jeanalice? I'm in the UK and on our time its usually around 8-9am when the taping report is up and that's about 16 hours away! Can't wait!

From the Philippines. So basically us Asians and Australians are going to be fully awake during the weeee hours of the taping report.

Posted

Unlike me. Being on the east coast of the US, the report goes up around 3-5AM. I don't see me getting a lot of sleep tonight. First because that's about two hours after I go to bed. Second, cause I'll keep waking up to check to see if it's up and third, either way it goes, I probably won't be able to get back to sleep.

notchinc and mjc45 like this

Posted

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay!

It's FINALE Taping Day!

:D

Posted

Unlike me. Being on the east coast of the US, the report goes up around 3-5AM. I don't see me getting a lot of sleep tonight. First because that's about two hours after I go to bed. Second, cause I'll keep waking up to check to see if it's up and third, either way it goes, I probably won't be able to get back to sleep.

you can try to take a nap so you can still be awake. :p

Tensor likes this