Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Big Bang Theory Taping Reports From 3Rd Season To Current!

• Please log in to reply
697 replies to this topic

#321 Lionne

Lionne

Senior Partner: Midol & Seagull ESQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Perhaps by the power vested in me by the Shamy, I command the taping report to appear.

• rachelshamyfan, Puppy Chow, stardustmelody and 4 others like this

#322 Guest_DroneInTheSun_*

Guest_DroneInTheSun_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Troll harder, troll.

You're not allowed to tell me how I want to enjoy this show thank you very much.

• shamylove likes this

#323 MJistheBOMB

MJistheBOMB

♥♡Shamyland Resident♡♥

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:22 AM

For the record, Kellee usually posts hers in the spoiler thread so keep checking there :)

#324 rubyanjel

rubyanjel

Duchess of Salt Lake City

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:22 AM

passive-aggressive is the new in.

#325 goldenorb

goldenorb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

Which spoiler thread - Season 6 or Shamy?

#326 tmp

tmp

Aspiring to be Bernadette

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

@tmp
its like stuart said about the mystic lords of kah ah cards. But i wont do it again. Promise. They are nice people and i dont want to Speckerman anyone.

and

is it really not a common expression? I would genuinelly be interested in reading more vernacular turns of phrase here. As long as they remain PG i guess. And unSpeckermanly.

I only know mullet as a terrible hairstyle that is short in the front and long in the back.  It is associated with people of low intelligence and culture.  My theory is that having one's hair styled as a mullet results in an immediate loss of 25 IQ points.

#327 eirwinrommel

eirwinrommel

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:27 AM

The report now says it may be a while, because It found an a copy of season three of Caroline in the City and can't stop watching.

#328 shamylove

shamylove

Lady in Waiting

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

The report now says it may be a while, because It found an a copy of season three of Caroline in the City and can't stop watching.

What is this s@#$?

#329 Lionne

Lionne

Senior Partner: Midol & Seagull ESQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:41 AM

You're the kind of person who is their own best friend, aren't you.

#330 Kyzzx

Kyzzx

(*The Conqueror)

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

POPULAR

The Love Spell Potential

Penny, Bernadette, and Amy are getting into a taxi (assuming from the guy's apartment or something, they don't specify).

Bernadette yells, "To Burbank airport!"

Penny yells, "Wooooo, Vegas! No husbands, no boyfriends, no rules! Anything can happen."

Amy says, "Wait, no rules?"
Penny replies, "Yeah."

Amy says, "We're not gonna get with the Blue Man Group."

Penny says, "Um... okay, well, not that."
"So there are rules?"
"...sure."

Bernadette ends the awkward exchange by saying, "Okay! No husbands, no boyfriends, with rules."

In the L/S apartment, at the same time this is taking place, the guys are gathering around the coffee table.

Howard says, "Yes! A night without the wife and girlfriends."

Raj says, "Anything can happen!"
Leonard says, "It's gonna get craaaaazaayyyyy!"

And Sheldon walks in from the back of the room with a box in his hand, holds it above his head and yells, "DUNGEONS AND DRAGGOONNNS!"

Sheldon opens a brand new set of dice and sniffs it, mentioning the new dice smell. They're all looking at their new pieces to play the game and are really excited.

Raj mentions that he's glad that Lucy had to work so he was spared the 'awkward conversation' of what he's doing hanging out 'with his bros.'

Leonard says, "Aren't all of your conversations awkward?"
"Well, yeah. We have this rule that if we're on the phone and no one says anything for three minutes, we can just hang up. ...I'm so into her."

Howard sits in Leonard's chair as dungeon master. Sheldon and Leonard are in the kitchen area and Sheldon mentions he doesn't know if he feels comfortable with Howard being the dungeon master instead of Leonard. Leonard finds it touching but says, "Change is good, you know. Sometimes. Remember? You were scared that Zachary Quinto was the new Spock, and you ended up liking him well enough."

"UGH, every time we talk about change you just throw Zachary Quinto in my face! Mailman got a new haircut - ZACHARY QUINTO. We roll back for Daylight Savings Time - ZACHARY QUINTO. We roll FORWARD for Daylight Savings Time - ZACHARY QUINTO." He gets closer to his face, "Zachary Quinto was a one-time, strange, revolutionary, amazing thing so DON'T USE THAT AGAINST ME."

They sit down and they get into the game and Howard says there's a huge tree that has a face on it that kind of looks like Nicolas Cage. He does a Nicolas Cage impression which is AWESOME. Sheldon is amazed and Leonard says, "See? He's nearly as good as dungeon master as me."

"Nearly as good?!" Sheldon says, "You just got pants'd in the school yard, four eyes!"

After the first move, Raj gets a text from Lucy and he says, "Oh, Lucy is free tonight. See ya!" and he gets up to leave.

Howard is like, "Raj? You can't leave, we're still playing!"
He says, "Oh, I suppose I could play until I die. I take out my +1 long sword, stab myself in the face and die a horrible death. And now I have a date with a girl, BYE!" and he walks out the door.

The rest of the guys continue to play.

Raj and Lucy are at a restaurant and sitting at the bar having a drink.

Raj says, "I'm glad we could hang out tonight."

She says, "Me, too."

He says, "And if you find neediness sexy, just know you're about to have dinner with the sexiest guy on Earth."

She says, "Can I tell you something... ? I was so nervous before coming out to see you that I covered my entire body will roll-on antiperspirant before I left the house. ...if I start sweating out the top of my head, you'll know why."

He nods slowly. "Sorry to put you through that."
"No, it's fine. I need to do things that scare me."

"What else have you thought about doing?"
"Well. Telling the lady at SuperCuts that I hate having bangs."

"I like your bangs."

"Thanks! Me too." Then she kinda turns her head to the side and makes this face to herself like, I'm a moron.

He says, "Anything else?"
"Well, it's a tie between sending food back at a restaurant or telling people I don't want to buy magazines from them."
"Sure, sure."
"Yeah... I have a two year subscription to Guns N Ammo..."

It cuts back to the guys playing D&D. Every part of the game that Howard is narrating, he's making sound effects to go with it, and Sheldon is still as amazed as he was.

Then... the door opens and it's Penny, Amy, and Bernadette, who are supposed to have left for Vegas.

"Guess who," Penny says.

"What are you doing here?" Leonard asks.

Bernadette walks in to get a water from the refrigerator. "Amy." she says.

Amy slowly says, "Well. Going through security... and the TSA needs to give me a patdown. They started getting a little 'handsy' so... let's just say... I probably broke her nose with my elbow."

Bernadette says, "Long story short, Amy's on the no-fly list, we're not going to Vegas and we probably got followed home by a drone."

Amy says, "So... I'm going to leave before I ruin anyone else's night."
Sheldon says, "That's my girl!" and Amy's about to leave when Leonard suggests they all play D&D with them. Sheldon is slightly reluctant at first, but they need more players because Raj left. So the girls decide they want to play, too.

Sheldon says to Leonard, "Three weeks ago you bought crunchy peanut butter and now you want to invite girls to play Dungeons and Dragons? DO YOU HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM?"

So Sheldon turns to Howard and says, "It's up to the dungeon master."

So Howard stands up and says, "There's a huge, satanic growth of moss coming out of the ground that looks strangely like Al Pacino." then he says, "YOU'RE playin' D&D. YOU'RE playin' D&D. THIS WHOLE APARTMENT! Is playin' D&D." (lol)

So they all sit down and Penny's made margaritas and is pouring it out for everyone. Sheldon says, "Penny, we don't drink alcohol while playing Dungeons and Dragons. It impairs our judgement." he says, tapping his pencil to his head.

She holds up the pitcher and says, "Oh, it's not alcohol. It's a magic potion that makes me like you."

Leonard looks over and quickly says, "Double potion, please." and she pours him a cup.

Howard continues to narrate the game, stating that they come across two ogres. Penny wants to roll the dice and Howard says she needs to roll a 15 or higher to slay one.

Penny rolls the dice in a similar Vegas-gambling fashion and rolls a 16. Everyone cheers!

Back at the restaurant, Raj and Lucy are now at a table and Raj asks her how her crab cakes are. She says they taste kinda funky.

He says, "You've always wanted to send your food back, now's your chance!" and she's kinda like, "I dunno..." so Raj calls the waiter over and says, "Is there anything you wanna tell him?"

The waiter asks if everything's okay and she says, "Yeah, it's fine. I'm fine. How are you? We don't need anything." but Raj insists. "Anything else you want to tell him?"

"I, um. I, um. I have to go to the bathroom! Other than that, the crab cakes taste a little funky." and she leaves.

Raj sits there and says, "You know, the first time we went out, she was so shy, she crawled out of a bathroom window to get away from me." The waiter just kind of looks at him and that's that.

Then the scene cuts to Lucy actually climbing out THAT restaurant's bathroom window, but it's near a dumpster in a chained off area, and the fence is really high. It's also dead-bolted, so she can't get out and has to call Raj on his phone.

Back in the apartment, Bernadette is about to roll the dice but you can tell everyone is anxious about the next move because they're all standing up.

She says, "Come on! Mama wants a pair of dead ogres!" She rolls the dice and it's a 17. Everyone cheers!

Leonard says, "Come on, Amy! One more ogre! Take 'em out!"

Amy rolls the dice and rolls a 19 and everyone cheers again!

Amy and Penny are screaming with joy and Amy says, "THIS IS ALMOST BETTER THAN VEGAS!" and Penny is laughing and says, "NO IT'S NOT!" (in a funny, playful way)

Back in the alley way where Lucy is, Raj walks around the corner and says, "Lucy?" and she says, "Hey... long time, no see..."

He says, "You don't know me very well, but I want you to know that every time you leave like this, it chips away at my masculinity."

She says, "Sorry."
"Why did you leave like that?"
"You pushed me! I didn't want to send my food back."
"If I upset you, then I'm sorry, but why didn't you just say something?"
"I can't even tell the woman at SuperCuts that my forehead is my best feature and you want me to tell you that I'm upset? It's scary!"

He says, "Well, I like you A LOT and that's really scary to me! That and because you're a proven flight risk..."

"...how do you really like me a lot?"
"Well, you have bigger emotional problems than me. Which is a huge turn on."

Then they look at each other and then kiss for the first time, through the chain link fence. <3 It was so cute. Their chemistry is amazing.

Back in the apartment, Howard is still narrating the story and says a dragon falls from the sky! Sheldon asks if the dragon says something and sounds like a well-loved celebrity.

Howard does an easily recognizable impression once again and Sheldon says, "THE DRAGON IS CHRISTOPHER WALKEN! AMAZING!"

Bernadette rubs his shoulder and says, "It might be the magic potion talking but you are one fine-ass dragon master!"
Howard replies, "Yeah, and when we go home I'm going to take you on a different adventure."

Sheldon says, "Ooooh! Another Howard-led quest! Count me in!"
Amy leans in and whispers, "Sheldon, they're talking about sex."

"...oh. Then count me out!"

Penny holds up her hands and says, "Hey! Since it's not going to happen any time soon, how about your character (pointing at Amy) and Sheldon's character do it IN the game?" Everyone is silent.

Bernadette goes, "Ooooooo!" then taps Howard, "Back me up."

They both go, "Ooooooo!" together. Then Bernadette says, "I cast a love spell on Sheldon and Amy."

They roll the dice and Howard says the spell is cast. He says, "Amy is the most beautiful half-orc he's ever seen. He removes her armor and stares fondly at her four, hairy breasts. And Sheldon's character looks like, well, Sheldon. Because apparently she's into that. Now what do you guys do?" and everyone is staring at them. Sheldon doesn't say anything, and then Amy says, "I don't like this." and gets up and walks into Sheldon's bedroom.

You can tell they all feel really terrible, and Sheldon's not in the best of moods either, at this point. He's actually able to recognize what THEY did wrong.

Sheldon goes back and knocks on his own bedroom door.

*knock knock knock* Amy.

*knock knock knock* Amy.

*knock knock knock* Amy.

"Yes?" she says. She's just sitting on the bed.

He comes in. "Never knocked on my own door before..." He shuts the door.

She says, "You don't have to come in here and cheer me up..."

He says, "Ohh, thank you! Go out there and tell them that because they all seem to be thinking the opposite."

She says, "They feel like our relationship is a joke."

He says, "I don't think our relationship is a joke. I think... 'a horse walks into a bar and the bartender asks, 'why the long face?'' ...that's a joke."

She looks at him.

"...it's funny because the horse has a long face."

She says, "Sheldon... will we ever have an intimate relationship?"

He says, "Oh, my... that's an uncomfortable topic..."

He sits down on the bed next to her, about an arm's length away. He says, "Listen. What we have, I feel, is extremely intimate."

"I guess I know that..." she says. "But part of me wants more."

"More?!" he says. "Look, it's only been three years and here we are in bed together!"
She smiles sadly for a second and says, "Do you think we will ever be intimate?"

He says, "Amy. Before you, I was never interested in becoming intimate with anyone in my entire life."

"And... now?"

/long pause/

"...and now what?"
"How do you feel about it now?"
"I wouldn't rule it out."

She's still sad, but you can tell she feels better. She says, "Let's go back out there and finish the game."
"No," he says, "They slayed the dragon and now are pillaging the remains. They cast a love spell on us. It wouldn't be right for the game to not see that through." (LIKE OH MY GOD WHAT)

Sheldon stands up, go grabs a book and dice from his dresser, and comes sits back down.

He says, "I attempt to remove your armor." He rolls the dice. They look. "It comes off." he says.

Amy gasps.

He says, "What do you do?"
"I... kiss you... on the lips."

He rolls the dice. "I kiss you back... on the lips. Now what do you do?"
"I... remove your armor."

He rolls the dice. "I erotically caress your..." There's a pause as he looks at the dice. "Nose."

"KEEP ROLLIN'!" Amy says. (LOL)

Outside in the hallway, Leonard and Penny walk up to the door. They knock and Leonard says, "Hey! Are you guys okay? You've been in there a while."

Sheldon replies, "We're fine, thanks!"

Penny says, "Hey! We just want to say we all feel REALLY bad and that we're so-"

She's cut off by Amy yelling, "GO AWAY. SHELDON IS NIBBLING AT MY..." *dice roll* "14! YES!"

--- end ---

• Tripper, Pomita, Convict13 and 35 others like this

#331 Kyzzx

Kyzzx

(*The Conqueror)

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:51 AM

POPULAR

Okay, so this taping report in particular, I WILL SAY THIS NOW, is SUPER hard to translate over just written text! 99% of the magic happening in this episode is done by the actors and they all do a fucking WONDERFUL job.

Kunal and Kate have GREAT chemistry as Raj and Lucy, and Raj was very heartfelt when he was saying he liked her.

Then the entire scene with Jim and Mayim at the end, HOLY CRAP! It was well executed and extremely touching.

Monique and I were sitting there, and like, through the entire scene, you could tell the audience was NOT breathing, because when part of the scene ended, you heard EVERYONE exhale. It's a big moment.

But it's a great episode. It's just gonna have to have it's greatness shine through your TV screen.

• Pomita, BazingaFan, mjc45 and 16 others like this

#332 Kyzzx

Kyzzx

(*The Conqueror)

• Valued Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

For the record, Kellee usually posts hers in the spoiler thread so keep checking there :)

SEE. Normally I do, but everyone was posting in here! The other thread was slowing down. Majorly.

• MJistheBOMB likes this

#333 Nogravitasatall

Nogravitasatall

Raging bull*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

troll? I see only comradely joshin'.
No Speckermans anywhere.

#334 eirwinrommel

eirwinrommel

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

Thanks for your taping report. They're always welcome.

#335 rachelshamyfan

rachelshamyfan

Because Jim and Mayim have a platonic crush on each other

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,603 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:55 AM

just totally brilliant

shamy

:) :) :) :)

• saruluvsshamy likes this

#336 eirwinrommel

eirwinrommel

Senior Executive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

troll? I see only comradely joshin'.
No Speckermans anywhere.

I think she meant me. Apparently some people didn't figure out I was only passing on communications I'd received from something claiming to be the taping report.

Edited by eirwinrommel, 10 April 2013 - 03:05 AM.

#337 Tattles

Tattles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

*dies*

#338 koops

koops

Senior Partner: Midol & Seagull, ESQ

• Chat Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip