Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Priceline Negotiator's Secret Daughter Revealed!

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

And she looks remarkably like someone we all know and love! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDSnjfxu_Ig Plus, check out this little behind-the-scenes snippet:

Perfect chemistry! If she's in more Priceline commercials, I'll put up with Shatner the Hambone. :D Edited by MJPollard

The Big Bang Theory: Season 8 DVD

The Big Bang Theory Season 8 DVD

The eighth season of The Big Bang Theory is coming to DVD and Blu-ray this September. Enjoy all twenty-four episodes of the latest season again with bonus features including four behind-the-scenes featurettes, a gag reel, and footage from The Big Bang Theory's 2014 Comic-Con panel.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 8 DVD from Amazon

Posted

I saw the one where at the beginning he drops off his little girl with some monk or whatever, then later he picks up his grown daughter--Kaley!

It's a cute commercial.

Now in really have a close "degree of separation"--William Shatner worked with our orchestra, and now he has worked with Kaley. :)

Posted

I liked this commercial and I am glad to see Kaley getting the extra attention. In another thread I said she is going to be a Hollywood Survivor for many many years.

I saw Kaley in a TV movie where she played a battered wife. I forget the name of the TV movie and the out come. However Kaley did not look sexy at all and looked like a battered wife.

Posted

second one was cool

did want a signed picture.

but for castmates

Posted

Love her!! 

Posted

thanks-tripper very cool

Posted

I know this might get some ire directed my way but.........................DUMB!

Posted

I know this might get some ire directed my way but.........................DUMB!
No one said we were talking about Shakespeare. ;) Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Posted

just saw one for the first time on regular tv... so cool to see them together.

Posted

Too bad Penny's Dad has already appeared in the show... They could have had him played by William Shatner (not as himself) as a kind of tie-in. There could have been this thing among the guys how he looks like Captain Kirk. There could have been many stories revolving around that.