21,154 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn he really is restricting himself from alcohol... I admire him

Posted

Yes, it is impressive that  he avoids alcohol. His attitude to life is something for what I admire him. I'm happy that he is happy ... LOL I hope really hope that they will win. 

Posted (edited)

I wonder if he'll have a cupcake, or some ice cream. :p

When he won his first Emmy, the woman who interviewed him immediately afterward asked him if he was going to party, etc., and I think he said he might have some ice cream.  He talked about being boring (in that he wasn't a partier) and when she asked him what kind of ice cream he was going to have he said, "Vanilla" and was again a little embarrassed that it was so plain.

It's out there on YouTube somewhere.  He's so cute in his responses (but it's also from when he was soooo skinny!)

I don't know that he'll win this time (I didn't realize it was 5 nominations in a row!), but it would be really great if he did. :D

Edited by phantagrae
Mel likes this

Posted

WHAT HIS FAVORITE ICE CREAM IS VANILLA?!?! I'm sorry guys. It's official. He's my husband.

Mel likes this

Posted

YAY I'm so happy and proud right now!

I just hope that Jim brings Todd to the awards :wub:

Last time I saw them together on a ceremony I freaked out so much that people in my house tought I was having a heart attck LOL
(And yes, I'm Todd fangirl... He's so damn cute!)

Mel likes this

Posted (edited)

I wonder if he'll have a cupcake, or some ice cream. :p

When he won his first Emmy, the woman who interviewed him immediately afterward asked him if he was going to party, etc., and I think he said he might have some ice cream.  He talked about being boring (in that he wasn't a partier) and when she asked him what kind of ice cream he was going to have he said, "Vanilla" and was again a little embarrassed that it was so plain.

It's out there on YouTube somewhere.  He's so cute in his responses (but it's also from when he was soooo skinny!)

I don't know that he'll win this time (I didn't realize it was 5 nominations in a row!), but it would be really great if he did. :D

Either would work for me because the boy could use a little weight put on.   LOL!  

I think he has more of a chance to win this year than last year.  Just my opinion.  :)

I would hope he does.  I just am watching some of the nasty tweets people are sending about his nomination and wonder why there is hostility about his nomination.  It surprised me really.   A lot of critics are saying it is between he and Alec, while others say between he and Jason Bateman.   I just hope that it narrows down to him the winner.  :D

Edited by stardustmelody

Posted

i am so happy for jim  and mayim... they really deserve it... i mean they both put all their heart in it, they really live their role... but they are normal, they dont be some famous person who just have eyes for their own life... and they have a really great friendship... i think they both know how important a good friendship is in life... they are the most talented actors on the show... much better than the others... they have a really good chemistry between them... i am really happy... i was a little upset and sad but know i am happy... everytime jim gets good news my heart open wide because i wish him all best from the world... i wish he will never cry and all his dreams will come true.... 

Mel likes this

Posted

it is so wonderful that he does not drink... i love him for his attitude to life, that he loves his life, that he take responsibility for his life and health, that he doesnt find anything normal, he is thankful for every day in his life...

Posted

Either would work for me because the boy could use a little weight put on. LOL!

I would hope he does. I just am watching some of the nasty tweets people are sending about his nomination and wonder why there is hostility about his nomination. It surprised me really. A lot of critics are saying it is between he and Alec, while others say between he and Jason Bateman. I just hope that it narrows down to him the winner. :D

LET'S MAIL HIM BURGERS

And lol lets take the middle and pick Jim as the winner

Posted

yeah he really need to get little more weight... but he looks so cute right he is... 

Posted

Either would work for me because the boy could use a little weight put on.   LOL!  

I would hope he does.  I just am watching some of the nasty tweets people are sending about his nomination and wonder why there is hostility about his nomination.  It surprised me really.   A lot of critics are saying it is between he and Alec, while others say between he and Jason Bateman.   I just hope that it narrows down to him the winner.  :D

Yeah, I saw some nasty comments in one of the articles (EW?) and people were trying to say that he's just being himself, not really acting. :icon_rolleyes:

Most of it seemed like sour grapes because whoever it is they wanted didn't get a nomination (many of them people I've never heard of...) or that Big Bang isn't funny compared to Parks and Recreation, and so forth.

Fortunately, the people writing all that crap aren't going to be voting. :p

I think that Louis CK is more of a contender against Jim than Alec Baldwin.  Hasn't Alec won before?  And then Jim beat him out with his second win, I think it was.

But Louis got the Golden Globe earlier this year, so that may be the way the Emmy goes.  I don't really know what kind of chances Justin Bateman has.  I don't think I've heard his name mentioned so much.

Hmm...

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I saw some nasty comments in one of the articles (EW?) and people were trying to say that he's just being himself, not really acting. :icon_rolleyes:

Most of it seemed like sour grapes because whoever it is they wanted didn't get a nomination (many of them people I've never heard of...) or that Big Bang isn't funny compared to Parks and Recreation, and so forth.

Fortunately, the people writing all that crap aren't going to be voting. :p

I think that Louis CK is more of a contender against Jim than Alec Baldwin. Hasn't Alec won before? And then Jim beat him out with his second win, I think it was.

But Louis got the Golden Globe earlier this year, so that may be the way the Emmy goes. I don't really know what kind of chances Justin Bateman has. I don't think I've heard his name mentioned so much.

Hmm...

Yeah I saw some stupid comments about how Jim Parsons is always nominated. I mean I'm sorry your favorite show Hannibal was not nominated. And I'm sorry Jim is just a better actor than your show

#sorrynotsorry

Edited by Pearlgrl

Posted

i think he is a great actor vecause he can make a caracter like sheldon lovable who tsnt lovable at the first place.... i mean in the first time you want to hate him because he is so selfish and so on, but jim plays it so good that you canjust love him, you have no choice... i think this is very hard

Mel likes this

Posted

I agree, that it is very difficult to take a self-centered, arrogant and rather mean-tongued character like Sheldon and make him still be endearing.  Jim has a great gift for doing that.  You can't help but love Sheldon, even if you want to smack him most of the time for his rudeness.  LOL!

rachelshamyfan and Mel like this

Posted

I agree, that it is very difficult to take a self-centered, arrogant and rather mean-tongued character like Sheldon and make him still be endearing.  Jim has a great gift for doing that.  You can't help but love Sheldon, even if you want to smack him most of the time for his rudeness.  LOL!

i want to smack him...

ON HIS LITTLE ROUNDY BUTT!!!!  :p :P

Posted

i want to smack him...

Hahaha...How did I know you would post that.   So what color panties do you want him wearing when you do it?   :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Posted

Hahaha...How did I know you would post that.   So what color panties do you want him wearing when you do it?   :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

His Spiderman undies, of course! :D

Posted

No Superman ones?  :icon_lol:    Well I guess those work.   :icon_redface:

Posted (edited)

Hahaha...How did I know you would post that. So what color panties do you want him wearing when you do it? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Here are my list of answers:

As a joke: my thong

Serious answer: black boxer briefs ;) those are SEXY

And I can't believe star just asked that cause I'm the dirty one on this thread usually lol

Edited by Pearlgrl

Posted

I'm so happy Jim and Mayim are nominated!! :D

Posted (edited)

can we just talk about how awkward this interview is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYrczwGAveQ

Jim is trying really hard not to talk anything bad about martha.... like seriously, letterman stop!

oh and i mean i guess martha was famous for negative reviews but the craft that they did on her show was apparently Jim's mom's original idea. It was his mom's childhood hobby. She suggested it to Martha to do this and then the next day Martha's magazine came out and the craft was shown on the page with a caption "All Martha's idea, her childhood hobby."

I'm a little ticked off.  :icon_mad: Jim says nothing bad about her yet she rips off his mom's idea. not cool.

Edited by Pearlgrl
silverangel likes this

Posted

And I can't believe star just asked that cause I'm the dirty one on this thread usually lol

I only caught half of this... sounds steamy.

I am suddenly reminded of Jim in his little blue pants...

Posted (edited)

i want to smack him...

Black panties work!

No Superman ones?  :icon_lol:    Well I guess those work.   :icon_redface:

I only caught half of this... sounds steamy.

I am suddenly reminded of Jim in his little blue pants...

Oh... well atmosphere hot and wet  as in the summer in China LOL  :icon_lol:  :wub: Did I mentioned that  I love atmosphere like that?  :p   ....black boxers are so sexy especially on Jim's round and hot butt!!! Yeah he will looks so damn hot in any briefs or panties on him ...and when we all could smack him we should sooth  this pain later... there would be redness visible :icon_lol: . Pearl you are not the only one with such steamy thoughts in your mind, we all are in some way... you are not alone...

Edited by silverangel