Tripper

Actor
Jim Parsons

21,649 posts in this topic

Posted

i think he is a great actor vecause he can make a caracter like sheldon lovable who tsnt lovable at the first place.... i mean in the first time you want to hate him because he is so selfish and so on, but jim plays it so good that you canjust love him, you have no choice... i think this is very hard

Mel likes this

Posted

I agree, that it is very difficult to take a self-centered, arrogant and rather mean-tongued character like Sheldon and make him still be endearing.  Jim has a great gift for doing that.  You can't help but love Sheldon, even if you want to smack him most of the time for his rudeness.  LOL!

Mel and rachelshamyfan like this

Posted

I agree, that it is very difficult to take a self-centered, arrogant and rather mean-tongued character like Sheldon and make him still be endearing.  Jim has a great gift for doing that.  You can't help but love Sheldon, even if you want to smack him most of the time for his rudeness.  LOL!

i want to smack him...

ON HIS LITTLE ROUNDY BUTT!!!!  :p :P

Posted

i want to smack him...

Hahaha...How did I know you would post that.   So what color panties do you want him wearing when you do it?   :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Posted

Hahaha...How did I know you would post that.   So what color panties do you want him wearing when you do it?   :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

His Spiderman undies, of course! :D

Posted

No Superman ones?  :icon_lol:    Well I guess those work.   :icon_redface:

Posted (edited)

Hahaha...How did I know you would post that. So what color panties do you want him wearing when you do it? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Here are my list of answers:

As a joke: my thong

Serious answer: black boxer briefs ;) those are SEXY

And I can't believe star just asked that cause I'm the dirty one on this thread usually lol

Edited by Pearlgrl

Posted

I'm so happy Jim and Mayim are nominated!! :D

Posted (edited)

can we just talk about how awkward this interview is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYrczwGAveQ

Jim is trying really hard not to talk anything bad about martha.... like seriously, letterman stop!

oh and i mean i guess martha was famous for negative reviews but the craft that they did on her show was apparently Jim's mom's original idea. It was his mom's childhood hobby. She suggested it to Martha to do this and then the next day Martha's magazine came out and the craft was shown on the page with a caption "All Martha's idea, her childhood hobby."

I'm a little ticked off.  :icon_mad: Jim says nothing bad about her yet she rips off his mom's idea. not cool.

Edited by Pearlgrl
silverangel likes this

Posted (edited)

i want to smack him...

Black panties work!

No Superman ones?  :icon_lol:    Well I guess those work.   :icon_redface:

Here are my list of answers:

As a joke: my thong

Serious answer: black boxer briefs ;) those are SEXY

And I can't believe star just asked that cause I'm the dirty one on this thread usually lol

I only caught half of this... sounds steamy.

I am suddenly reminded of Jim in his little blue pants...

Oh... well atmosphere hot and wet  as in the summer in China LOL  :icon_lol:  :wub: Did I mentioned that  I love atmosphere like that?  :p   ....black boxers are so sexy especially on Jim's round and hot butt!!! Yeah he will looks so damn hot in any briefs or panties on him ...and when we all could smack him we should sooth  this pain later... there would be redness visible :icon_lol: . Pearl you are not the only one with such steamy thoughts in your mind, we all are in some way... you are not alone...

Edited by silverangel

Posted (edited)

I hate to sound so lecherous, but where have you seen Jim in little black pants? Sheldon's always wearing white ones.

:icon_mrgreen: I didn't, sadly..but may I say that imagination is powerful thing, and having picture of Jim/Sheldon in white underwear, I can imagine him in any briefs :icon_redface: .... like i said... no matter if we are talking about Jim or Sheldon :icon_lol: he will look sexy in any briefs, in any underwear...

Edited by silverangel
Willo the Wisp likes this

Posted

I hate to sound so lecherous, but where have you seen Jim in little black pants? Sheldon's always wearing white ones.

Well, he was wearing those little black things in the Sardi's photos...

silverangel likes this

Posted

can we just talk about how awkward this interview is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYrczwGAveQ

Jim is trying really hard not to talk anything bad about martha.... like seriously, letterman stop!

oh and i mean i guess martha was famous for negative reviews but the craft that they did on her show was apparently Jim's mom's original idea. It was his mom's childhood hobby. She suggested it to Martha to do this and then the next day Martha's magazine came out and the craft was shown on the page with a caption "All Martha's idea, her childhood hobby."

I'm a little ticked off.  :icon_mad: Jim says nothing bad about her yet she rips off his mom's idea. not cool.

Where did you hear that it was his mother's idea?

I watched the video from Martha's show and I don't remember anyone saying that his mother used to make such flowerpots.

As for the Letterman interview, I think it was hilarious.  That's just Letterman's style and Jim was really funny.  I loved that he was nervous about having his mother talk to Martha's people.

Posted

:icon_mrgreen: I didn't, sadly..but may I say that imagination is powerful thing, and having picture of Jim/Sheldon in white underwear, I can imagine him in any briefs :icon_redface: .... like i said... no matter if we are talking about Jim or Sheldon :icon_lol: he will look sexy in any briefs, in any underwear...

I saw it in my dream last night. It's real

silverangel likes this

Posted

The CBS hit series, The Big Bang Theory, has one of the biggest and most loyal fan followings of any show on television. The beloved cast of the series will be traveling to Comic-Con in San Diego, California to see its loyal fan base when Comic-Con starts this Thursday.

Every time they appear at Comic-Con, the show’s stars get treated like royalty. Jim Parsons, who plays the loveable and irritating Sheldon Cooper, has a great time at Comic-Con. Parsons has said that it is a little disturbing to see so many fans wearing Sheldon Cooper tee-shirts, and also said that it can be an overwhelming experience, but the fans are the sweetest. (Click on the media bar below to hear Jim Parsons)

Then there's Jim's voice recorded reaction about comicon

Posted

It is very clear the actors enjoy going to Comic Con.  Love how sweet he is in the audio clip.   Finds it overwhelming and surprisingly pleasant and finds the fans sweet.   So adorable of him to say that.

Posted (edited)

Thanks, guys!

But it doesn't say anything about the cast not going this year?  That one line implies that they would be going--"The beloved cast of the series will be traveling to Comic-Con in San Diego, California to see its loyal fan base when Comic-Con starts this Thursday."

Did these people not get the memo? :p

Hopefully I'll get a chance to listen to the clip when I get home tonight.

Edited by phantagrae

Posted (edited)

So far Melissa is moderating the panel and Johnny showed up in the audience.   None others yet have been revealed, but it is still underway.  Jim is still in NYC so definitely won't be there live.   Mayim is still up in LA so she won't be there live.  

Johnny did say they will be shooting scenes of him on the ship.

Edited by stardustmelody

Posted (edited)

I had no idea that Zach was at Comic Con for his new film that Jim is also in.   He just tweeted this and said "it begins....."   They are starting the shoot of his film!  Yay that means Jim will be back in LA soon!

BPkZoiOCIAEUxbs.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody