Actor Mayim Bialik

5,475 posts in this topic

Posted

I just love this photo she posted recently online, I believe she is baking for Purim. 

mayim-hamantaschen.jpg

Good gracious she is so taken doing the good baking! This reminds me I should bake my pecan pie ;)

silverangel likes this

Posted (edited)

Good gracious she is so taken doing the good baking! This reminds me I should bake my pecan pie ;)

Aren't you forgot about something :icon_lol:  .. how about... fried chicken... or maybe you prefer sushi bar ;) .. at least making a food is our way to say I love you... ;)

and Mayim is a loving and sweet person.

Edited by silverangelD
wannamaker likes this

Posted

this is an edit I made for my Tumblr from one of her SAG awards pics. I wanted to share it here

tumblr_miw47tF5zE1r0znoto1_500.jpg

Posted

I just love this photo she posted recently online, I believe she is baking for Purim. 

mayim-hamantaschen.jpg

She looks adorable!  I like when Mayim pulls her hair back.

Posted

this is an edit I made for my Tumblr from one of her SAG awards pics. I wanted to share it here

She really is a beautiful woman.  My husband saw a photo of Mayim and it took him a minute to recognize her as the actress who plays Amy Farrah Fowler.

Posted

I fall in love with Mayim more every week. :icon_redface:

Posted

hahah omg that photo is priceless!!! 

Posted

I fall in love with Mayim more every week. :icon_redface:

Same here!

Posted

My idol <3 An actress AND scientist. on TOP of being a mother. So talented, so smart and so dedicated. I LOVE YOU MAYIM! :)

Posted

This was my absolute favorite dress of the entire awards season. She looked fantastic.

Posted

Really love that she shares this with us.  I've actually learnt quite a lot about Jewish customs just from reading her blog.

mayim-snowy-dog-close.jpg

Posted

After reading her latest blog where she and mike were together for something special for the children i wonder whether they would get back together and they just needed/need time apart for a while

Posted

She said she wanted to write a behind the scenes blog on the superbowl commercial they did. I really hope she does, it sounds like something to look forward to :D

Posted (edited)

I've come across to this photo by Adam Bouska of Mayim.(A rising 'superstar photographer'based in California)
This is a promotion on NOH8
- However, that's not what I wish to point out here and I've isolated Maym's picture from that contest.

600full-mayim-bialik.jpg

I've posted it here to say that I like the light and the high sofistication resolution on the subject.

A cutting edge image as they do in contemporary art statements, as to speak, and Mayim is very well equipped to show off her beauty qualities in this setting. (Almost the aura of a greek goddess)

As at first sight I thought: "good gracious! She is doing a piece of demo by placing a .SILVER STICKY TAPE to show her mouth shut and that she's Jewish by showing off the star of David pendant. But why? Well I know...now.

Edited by wannamaker

Posted

I love NOH8 pics! If they are ever in your area, I highly recommend getting yours taken. You won't be disappointed. :)

snakeladygreta likes this

Posted

This is a close-up pic of a stone carved angel statue.

423486-xs.jpg

She is pretty. She kind of represents a Greek Goddess.

Posted (edited)

@Kitka I am unable to see the picture, could you copy and paste it here?

Edited by wannamaker

Posted

@Kitka I am unable to see the picture, could you copy and paste it here?

Are you sure you can't see it? I'm looking right at it.

Posted

I can't see it either, it doesn't seem to have shown up :(

Posted

You know, I'm thinking it might be one of those copyright things or something. I don't know. Or maybe it's because it's not Photobucket.

Either way, I'm really sorry the image hadn't come up, even though I myself can quite clearly see it.

Posted

I can't see it either, it doesn't seem to have shown up :(

I think (for some reason) Kitka likes to keep us in suspense and mystery too :icon_rolleyes:

Posted

I think (for some reason) Kitka likes to keep us in suspense and mystery too :icon_rolleyes:

Hardly think so, wannamaker. I've had this problem before. Pictures won't show if it's not Photobucket. And even then, sometimes a Photobucket pic won't show up either. That's not my fault.

Posted

I love Mayim. She is such a great actor and a great addittion to the Big Bang Theory.

I love reading her blogs. She is just so smart and wise.

Never watched blossom because i was probably a baby when it was on but I have seen her in beaches. So cute.

Appreciation Rant Done!

wannamaker likes this