Popular Pages on the Main Site:   Next Episode | Official Merchandise | Sheldon Quotes | Latest News | Episode Guide

Welcome to The Big Bang Theory Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fanfiction Downloader: Save Your Favorite Fanfics Into Pdf Files!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

rubyanjel

rubyanjel

Duchess of Salt Lake City

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Though my title might sound very enthusiastic, I've had this tool since time immemorial and that I didn't tell anyone about this until now because I felt this thing hinders any chance for the reader to give a review or comment on fanfics. We all know that the best (or probably the worst, depending on what you're sending anyway) way to encourage an author is that if you give your thoughts or your respectful two cents. But for the SOLE purpose of archiving (if you're like me who sometimes have free time but isn't within an Wi-Fi area) and that you'd want to read and keep all the awesome fanfics out there, here's a great program to use. It grabs and condenses all the chapters into one shiny pdf file (or Ebook, whatever file type of the 14 types you chose from the dropdown box) and you can read them whenever, wherever!

Just promise me that y'all going to read the new fanfics and review, instead of skipping and just reading on your own selfish times. Oh, and it's for PC shiz, they don't have one for androids yet.

Click here.

Oh, and yeah, I WILL know if you clicked that link. So I can watch all your movements if you did follow or not. Capisce? Not to scare you or anything because I have an IP tracker and if you use an anonymous IP it will attach to your browser no matter what you do, hiding your identity or not. I DO NOT BLUFF.

HAVE A NICE DAY LOVELY FANFIC ADDICTS!

< else />

Pearlgrl

Pearlgrl

"Closeted" Fangiww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts

I'm interested! ^_^

xwIpL.gif

rubyanjel

rubyanjel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Oh, and PS, once you've installed it, go to Menu > Configuration and set up the location where you're going to place the downloaded files. :)

Alright that's it. :) Enjoy reading all the finished fanfics!

Pearlgrl

Pearlgrl

"Closeted" Fangiww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts

hey im confused... when i click for PDF it gives me weird code..

Edited by Pearlgrl, 18 June 2013 - 09:38 AM.

rubyanjel

rubyanjel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Really? How? It supports ffnet fanfics though and AO3, not sure with other websites.

I reinstalled mine because if you have the old version, the files, apparently, aren't saved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users