Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spoilers S7 Spoilers

10,671 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone get tix to the first taping? They were released today

Posted

Why isn't Penny going on the girls' trip on The Big Bang Theory?! —Kate 

NATALIE: Don't feel sad that Penny won't be joining Amy and Bernadette on their road trip, which will end with the duo both bonding and wanting to kill each other. "She's at homeicon1.png with Sheldon missing Leonard and they're off at this science conference," executive producer Steve Molaro says. But Penny will find herself bonding with Sheldon, who, try as he might not to openly admit that he misses Leonard, he definitely struggles with his roomie and best friend being MIA.

who called it  :icon_wink:

JoeSal90 likes this

Posted

sounds good!!!

Posted

NATALIE: Don't feel sad that Penny won't be joining Amy and Bernadette on their road trip, which will end with the duo both bonding and wanting to kill each other. "She's at homeicon1.png with Sheldon missing Leonard and they're off at this science conference," executive producer Steve Molaro says. But Penny will find herself bonding with Sheldon, who, try as he might not to openly admit that he misses Leonard, he definitely struggles with his roomie and best friend being MIA.

Dang a little predictable. I think everyone called that.

Posted

I liked that one that said "Sheldon and Penny bond over missing Leonard, well, as much as Sheldon can bond with anyone, over anything."

Posted

I cannot wait to see this play out. I really look forward to seeing how Bernadette and Amy will interact with each other without Penny being around and i really can't wait to see Sheldon and Penny bonding over missing Leonard.

I'm so ready for this one hour premiere. So ready!

Posted

I like the wanting to kill each other. It takes me back to "The Parking Lot Escalation" and their exchange in Penny's apartment.

Posted

Who will Amy hit in the head with her pocketbook full of change?

Posted

Angry Bernadette is defnitely comedy gold so i look forward to that too. "Come at me, see what happens!!"

Posted (edited)

Do you think we could place bets? :p

I go with $5 virtual dollars on Bernie. As much as I love Amy, Bernie has advantage on biological warfare and general loudness. Amy could, of course, bring out her army of smoking monkey assassins, but the logistics would probably play against her. My bet is on Bernie.

Edited by Sursonica
AndyRenee and stardustmelody like this

Posted

I go with $5 virtual dollars on Bernie. As much as I love Amy, Bernie has advantage on biological warfare and general loudness. Amy could, of course, bring out her army of smoking monkey assassins, but the logistics would probably play against her. My bet is on Bernie.

When you put it that way, I would have to go with bernie too.

Posted

Don't forget that Bernie has that flesh eating virus and we know it works on Monkeys

Posted

Hmm, i dunno. Amy can pack a punch, especially when she has her bag full of coins. And dont forget that she broke the security persons nose at the airport! haha

Posted

Hmm, i dunno. Amy can pack a punch, especially when she has her bag full of coins. And dont forget that she broke the security persons nose at the airport! haha

Na, Bernie has intent and focus. Amy is just reflexive. In the Closet... if Bernie was the aggrieved party it would have been like Gimli in Moria and Sheldon an Uruk-hai.

Posted

Less Penny, Bernadette, Amy interacting or sitting in their apartment talking lol, don't know if it is just me but that gets tedious after a while. Hope for some Penny and Sheldon interaction, dealing with missing Leonard. Read to that Raj well prob be dating alot in S7 haha.

Posted

Less Penny, Bernadette, Amy interacting or sitting in their apartment talking lol, don't know if it is just me but that gets tedious after a while.

Wishful thinking, dude. Best learn to deal with it 'cause they aren't going away.

Posted

Wishful thinking, dude. Best learn to deal with it 'cause they aren't going away.

Oh yeah I know it's just me in the corner wishfully thinking and wishing ;) I never meant to imply I don't like their characters individually, but I remember in Friends when they introduced Mike he was just Phoebes BF, alot of the characters were more balanced out. Prefer just to see Amy interact with Sheldon and Bernadette the same with Howard. That said though I have enjoyed them in S6 and I have warmed up to them, just less of those B/P/A Apartment scenes please writers :)

Posted

Oh yeah I know it's just me in the corner wishfully thinking and wishing ;) I never meant to imply I don't like their characters individually, but I remember in Friends when they introduced Mike he was just Phoebes BF, alot of the characters were more balanced out. Prefer just to see Amy interact with Sheldon and Bernadette the same with Howard. That said though I have enjoyed them in S6 and I have warmed up to them, just less of those B/P/A Apartment scenes please writers :)

yeah , the jokes about lady parts and loins are gross and not funny at all ,thought  I liked the one where they read comic books... 

Posted

I cannot wait to see how Amy's and Bernadette's road trip plays out. I also really look forward to seeing Sheldon and Penny bonding over missing Leonard.

Posted (edited)

I share your wish!  But Amy is really getting on my nerves now. It's a shame... I don't think the writers handled her as well as they could have, but I'm no expert.

Edited by Willo the Wisp

Posted

:O I love the girl talk scenes! But then maybe thats just cos im a girl :)

Posted (edited)

:o I love the girl talk scenes! But then maybe thats just cos im a girl :)

I'm a girl and I found them incredibly dull.  <_<

I think they need to have more focus on the girls' jobs - whenever you see them talking it's usually about their other halves! They need to work on giving the girls stronger dimensions and sharper spoken lines.

Just in general, I would prefer sharper jokes again, like the early seasons. I'm sure it won't happen, though.

Edited by Willo the Wisp

Posted

I'm a girl and I found them incredibly dull.  <_<

I think they need to have more focus on the girls' jobs - whenever you see them talking it's usually about their other halves! They need to work on giving the girls stronger dimensions and sharper spoken lines.

Just in general, I would prefer sharper jokes again, like the early seasons. I'm sure it won't happen, though.

Damn, i made the mistake of assuming you were a guy because of your avatar. Dont know why i do that, but i really need to stop! Sorry!

I agree that the topic of their conversations could widen a little bit, but I still really enjoy them. :)

Posted (edited)

Damn, i made the mistake of assuming you were a guy because of your avatar. Dont know why i do that, but i really need to stop! Sorry!

I agree that the topic of their conversations could widen a little bit, but I still really enjoy them. :)

Avatars are curious things. Even though it's very clear with most of them (including mine) that they aren't a photo of the real person, it's very tempting to imagine the person looking like their avatar! (Not that I imagine you looking like some bizarre hybrid of Leonard and Penny. Though that would be interesting.)  

I often tend to assume most members are girls... I don't know why.

Edited by Willo the Wisp