Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigbangsheldon

Spoilers S7 Spoilers

10,671 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since some time last fall I have typically avoided saying much about episodes before I see them but I thought I'd mention there was no mention at all about Sheldon and string theory or an alternative. He did not seem to be worried. Just thought it was interesting that he was thinking about a movie and not about his future.

Edited by djsurrey
pisquenta likes this

Posted

What I find hysterical is that most (or all?) of the posts that criticize the plot in this episode were perfectly calm and civilized and coherent. Nobody has been having meltdowns or flipping tables, I think the only people having meltdowns are the ones kicking and screaming against other members expressing their opinion. I actually refrained from expressing mine until others did precisely because I did not want to rain on anyone's parade and I understand how important of a milestone this is for Lenny. And I guess I was right. Boy I should have known better.

I appreciate those who have taken their time to disagree with our opinions in a civilized manner. If everyone else feels better thinking they are "nonsense" and "wrong" and "garbage", by all means go ahead. What's happened has happened anyway. No amount of opinion is going to take the engagement away. 

Exactly. No one is saying the Lennys need to change their panties.  :icon_rolleyes:

Stefania, Rama, delsino and 1 other like this

Posted

Exactly. No one is saying the Lennys need to change their panties.  :icon_rolleyes:

are you saying you are not one ???

It looks like I had the wrong perception till now....

Posted

Since some time last fall I have typically avoided saying much about episodes before I see them but I thought I'd mention there was no mention at all about Sheldon and string theory or an alternative. He did not seem to be worried. Just thought it was interesting that he was thinking about a movie and not about his future.

My guess is that'll be a big part of the finale--that, and something about Howard's mom.

Maddie likes this

Posted

Okay, I wasn't offended till now. I wear boxers.

Posted

My guess is that the finale will be about the reactions to the engagement, rather than Sheldon's career. I might be wrong though.

totabcn likes this

Posted (edited)

Since they haven't mentioned his career two episode in a row now, it's possible it won't get mentioned until next season. But who knows?

I have a strong gut feeling that the finale will be Leonard moving in with Penny. Sheldon might suggest to Amy that she moves in, but she's not comfortable with "replacing" Leonard and it provokes a much- needed conversation about their relationship. Maybe they will even discuss the sex thing. I would love for Sheldon to tell her point blank that sex will happen, it's just a matter of when. But besides that, we really need an emotional breakthrough from him. He needs to let her know how he feels or else I think they'll remain in a stalemate until he does.

Edited by Maddie

Posted

The... Something something-tion xD

Enviado desde mi ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6040A mediante Tapatalk

jennyferbrelaz likes this

Posted

My guess is that the finale will be about the reactions to the engagement, rather than Sheldon's career. I might be wrong though.

Maybe Sheldon will forbid it. Or Amy and Sheldon will discuss it and it will end up in a fight and a breakup, that would really be a bunch of drama for the end. Sort of like Penny's thing with Raj., a real shocker.

Posted

BlXDVDmCYAAK6xT.jpg

im gonna throw up

:girlsad:

Posted

The script cover... useless as always! :)

Posted (edited)

The first letter looks like an S... kinda. It could also be a C.

Edited by Maddie
krosssword and tbhf like this

Posted

Seeing the last script of the season is painful. I suggest we start a petition for 'The Big Bang Theory, The Movie', I will give TPTB a hint, the gang all goes to CERN over the summer to see the collider.

Posted

This whole episode could be a set up for the finale. Penny could get a big break in NYC and go away for the summer, they are now engaged, so they trust each other and it won't be too bad. Sheldon acting this way about Amy could result in a breakup in the finale. That would leave Leonard and Sheldon without their women all summer, like they were before Penny moved in. Sheldon could think he is going to like things back to the way they were before, but by the beginning of season 8 he knows he needs Amy, so season 8 starts with him trying to win her back and we get the Shamy 'I love you' to make it happen. That is my two cents.

That would be interesting but based on what Bill P. has said before I don't think Penny is going to have a big break in acting. She could of course have some other great opportunity that she never imagined that would essentially have the same result of her going away for the summer. I'm going on the assumption that she and Sheldon are on parallel tracks and the advice from the psychic is valid for both of them. I think that is something these writers would do just because the "science" people on the show are so dismissive of it.

Posted

That would be interesting but based on what Bill P. has said before I don't think Penny is going to have a big break in acting. She could of course have some other great opportunity that she never imagined that would essentially have the same result of her going away for the summer. I'm going on the assumption that she and Sheldon are on parallel tracks and the advice from the psychic is valid for both of them. I think that is something these writers would do just because the "science" people on the show are so dismissive of it.

You're probably right. I don't know why she has to end up an actress, if she just found a career that was satisfying to her, that would be great. I always thought it would be funny if she got mixed up going for an audition and ended up in the wrong room for a studio job and got it.

tyanvo likes this

Posted (edited)

BlXDVDmCYAAK6xT.jpg

im gonna throw up

The Sheldon/Shamy Termination

Edited by vasu

Posted

Howe is a Lenny writer [7,09/6.05] Tara is typically an Amy writer.  Kaplan/Renyolds/Molaro/Holland write all the time, can't deduce much from that. Interesting.

rachelshamyfan and Stefania like this