Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spoilers S7 Spoilers

10,671 posts in this topic

Posted

I have the impression that there are well-trained investigators here. :icon_mrgreen:

silverangel likes this

Posted

Just for the record, the Lollipop Guild is totally awesome.

So sayth the Professor.

I kneel before Zod.

Posted

I really am not fond of them adding their own spin on things. I wish they would just give what is there and nothing more.  LOL!

Posted

I really am not fond of them adding their own spin on things. I wish they would just give what is there and nothing more.  LOL!

Yeah, spin and panic is our job.

Posted

I have the impression that there are well-trained investigators here. :icon_mrgreen:

I think there are people who could give intelligence agencies a run for their money! :D I'm continually surprised at what information people manage to ferret out.

Misophonia likes this

Posted

I think there are people who could give intelligence agencies a run for their money! :D I'm continually surprised at what information people manage to ferret out.

I know, that was the thing that first brought me to the forums, now I'm hooked, and I mainline.

hamerman55 likes this

Posted

From what little I've seen of the leaked sides, they tend to be misleading.

Furthering the discussion of Leonard enjoying the trip, this a good thing. Leonard is on a career-defining research expedition. It bodes well if they are in high spirits as good things are happening. If Leonard spent his time moping for Penny, it would mean two things. First, he's not busy, and that's very bad. Two, he'd not be well-liked by the others on the boat, as he would be a downer.

Penny has also kept Leonard at arm's length emotionally for the better part of six years. It is good for Penny to miss Leonard. Penny is the one with commitment issues, not Leonard. Even as recently as the bon voyage party, Penny was resisting any relationship upgrade. The current staus of the relationship that they are not engaged, just dating, and Leonard is not to press for any upgrades tot the relationship. Still seems a little tentaive on Penny's part to me. Now I'm sure if pressed, she doesn't want to lose Leonard, but what assurance has she offered him? He's done all the heavy lifting in the relationship. Let's see Miss Penny make the next move.

As far as Sheldon missing Leonard, great. He treats him badly, and owes him a lot of appreciation. Maybe Sheldon can remember that, given his much vaunted edetic memory, when Leonard returns.

Posted

If they didn't 'spin' things people would realize they weren't needed and they'd have to get real jobs.

Nogravitasatall likes this

Posted

remember when everyone was going crazy bc in the sides it said leonard proposed and in the episode it lasted like 2 seconds  :icon_wink:

Posted

remember when everyone was going crazy bc in the sides it said leonard proposed and in the episode it lasted like 2 seconds  :icon_wink:

That is the episode that made realize sides can't be trusted. There was no context and if I remember correctly, Penny's reaction wasn't included.

JoeSal90 and eirwinrommel like this

Posted

That is the episode that made realize sides can't be trusted. There was no context and if I remember correctly, Penny's reaction wasn't included.

Well, I don't think that it's that the sides can't be trusted (though they often change/rewrite scenes, like in this instance, the H/B ending was different, and so was the implied L/P bit), as much as it is that people need to take them at face value and limit what they extrapolate from the 1 or 2 pages we see in sides.

If we remember what they're for--simply to provide bit players with their audition dialog--and try to be conservative in our inferences, then these kinds of panics would happen less often (or potential swooning, as well.)

It's hard, though, when a page or two seems to hint at something bigger. :p

Puppy Chow likes this

Posted (edited)

Moyra posted this over at the Fan Forum site:   Reminder

I still have a standby ticket to give away for episode 2. This is the August 27th taping. Please PM me if you're willing and able to go.   

Is anyone going to the third episode taping (7.03)?

Edited by stardustmelody

Posted

Your avatar distracted me from your post. Hehehe

Yeah, "they" know the sides get out, and they strategise accordingly.

Posted

I know it's a bit off topic, but I like how your current avatar glares distastefully at everything you post, bigbangsheldon.

Posted

I know it's a bit off topic, but I like how your current avatar glares distastefully at everything you post, bigbangsheldon.

thats the point  :icon_twisted:  i like it too

Posted

I have two wishes for season 7 - that both Penny would show more love and care for Leonard and show that she really appreciates and values him a lot. And that Sheldon could show also more love and care for Amy and his appreciation to her, although it would be done by his own unique ways. I would like to see both couples happy together.

Posted

thats the point  :icon_twisted:  i like it too

Awww! You changed it...

Posted

hopefully BP tweets his script cover soon 

Awww! You changed it...

sorry but my flawless holy trinity was too much to resist 

rachelshamyfan and AndyRenee like this

Posted

It's starting!   Season 7.01 Script Cover!

BRpL8hHCUAEZ9D4.jpg

Thanks for sharing this with us stardustmelody, and looks like the 2nd word in the episode tile could be Hofstadter as well.

Posted

One question to all the knowledgeable people here: Is it strange that Chuck Lorre is involved in the story and that Bill Prady isn't? I thought that both Chuck and Bill were part of TBBT in a limited capacity, but for some odd reason I thought that Chuck's involvement was more limited. Perhaps I misread something somewhere...