stardustmelody

Cast, Crew, And Bbt News

3,063 posts in this topic

Posted

The Lego billboard was obviously the fun surprise. :icon_wink: They also revealed Lego billboards for other shows.
tbbtlegobillboard.jpg.7795a7e6b455c056e270c4c65a2f22aa.jpg
From glamourmag's snapchat

Their not even in the correct spots!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Posted

1 hour ago, luminous said:

The Lego billboard was obviously the fun surprise. :icon_wink: They also revealed Lego billboards for other shows.

Would have preferred a new photo shoot picture instead of them blowing up an old lego picture. Got to cut costs somewhere I guess...

Shamyfan95, legacy99 and JE7 like this

Posted

1 hour ago, luminous said:

From UPROXX

Supergirl, Arrow, Ellen, And More Assumed LEGO Form To Support ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’

If you don’t think Will Arnett’s Batman was the best part of The LEGO Movie, you are entitled to your wrong opinion. But for those of us with the right opinion, Warner Bros. is rewarding us with The LEGO Batman Movie on February 10, 2017.

One of the best things about the LEGO universe of The LEGO Movie is it exists inside the mind of the off-screen child narrator and his little sister. That means worlds that could normally never collide live in together in half-decent harmony. Wonder Woman can sit next to Michelangelo (the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle) and Michelangelo (the famed artist). So what’s stopping Warner Bros. from LEGO-fying all of their properties? Absolutely nothing, as their latest promotional push for LEGO Batman shows. DCEU superheroes from across the networks (and a few iconic non-superhero shows) find themselves transformed into minifigs.

From the official press release:

“Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman.” To honor the arrival of the DC Super Hero’s epic animated feature film on February 10, Warner Bros. Television’s heroes, fanboys and fangirls have undergone their own LEGO transformation which can be seen everywhere — from the Studios’ iconic exterior billboards to specially created end-cards.

According to Warner Bros., over 10,000 LEGO bricks were used to create the billboards. The creation of the practical sets took more than 300 hours to build.

Posted

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Would have preferred a new photo shoot picture instead of them blowing up an old lego picture. Got to cut costs somewhere I guess...

It ties in with the LEGO Batman Movie coming out soon.  It's a WB movie.

Posted

Yeah I don't think this has anything to do with them having a new photo shoot picture. This is just promo for the new WB Movie LEGO Batman. 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, veejay said:

#LEGOBatmanMovie's premiere this Friday...

s_0160.gif.2cb3208c4d4f8529a65de7207602bd39.gif

...it's about time. :shy:

I wont miss it! Love Lego Batman! Lego movie is very funny and cute. I am sure Lego Batman movie is going to be too!I am a cinema lover, animation movies included :)

Edited by spidergirl
serena_1995 likes this

Posted

Just watch The Late Show on CBS.  They were interviewing Christine Baranski.  It was funny seeing her so relaxed, laughing and joking.  Not to mention the lawyer lines Colbert had her say, with cursing in them.  They were all bleeped, but just the way she said the other parts was hilarious.  

bfm, hokie3457 and April like this

Posted

11 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From Variety

CBS Close to Two-Season Pickup for ‘The Big Bang Theory’

CBS is closing in on a two-season pickup for Warner Bros. Television’s “The Big Bang Theory,” primetime’s top-rated comedy series.

(more in the link)

The article ends with a sentence that I don't understand:   "Warner Bros. is also believed to be eyeing an SVOD sale of the property at long last."  Can anyone translate for me?

Posted

3 minutes ago, Ginny Hamilton said:

The article ends with a sentence that I don't understand:   "Warner Bros. is also believed to be eyeing an SVOD sale of the property at long last."  Can anyone translate for me?

Subscription video on demand (SVoD) refers to a service that gives users unlimited access to a wide range of programs for a monthly flat rate. The users have full control over the subscription, and can decide when to start the program. They can also pause, fast forward, rewind and stop the show as preferred.

i.e. Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video etc...

Posted

On 2/15/2017 at 3:32 PM, vonmar said:

From Variety

CBS Close to Two-Season Pickup for ‘The Big Bang Theory’

CBS is closing in on a two-season pickup for Warner Bros. Television’s “The Big Bang Theory,” primetime’s top-rated comedy series.

(more in the link)

I bet the main cast and supporting cast are getting a raise cause Kaley said in a interview when asked if BBT would be renewed she said that is a very expensive question

Posted

On 2/17/2017 at 11:07 AM, Earnie said:

I bet the main cast and supporting cast are getting a raise cause Kaley said in a interview when asked if BBT would be renewed she said that is a very expensive question

I'm not sure they are getting a raise based on Kaleys comment. I think she was making a reference to their negotiations. It was an expensive question. As theirs a lot of lot money at play. 

Posted

Happy 88th birthday to James Hong, born February 22, 1929 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mr Hong played Chen in Two episodes of The Big Bang Theory, including The Tangerine Factor. He is also featured in one of the most classic episodes of Seinfeld: The Chinese Restaurant. How great to stare a birthday with George Washington. He is a treasure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted

15 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Happy 88th birthday to James Hong, born February 22, 1929 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Mr Hong played Chen in Two episodes of The Big Bang Theory, including The Tangerine Factor. He is also featured in one of the most classic episodes of Seinfeld: The Chinese Restaurant. How great to stare a birthday with George Washington. He is a treasure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember him most from Blade Runner, Big Trouble in Little China and of course in the 'Hell Money' X-Files episode. Had some great lines in this show as well!

Happy Birthday to Mr Hong!

Posted

Jim & Simon were both at this Oscars Eve event...

From The Hollywood Reporter

Oscars: 'Night Before' Party Raises $5 Million to Benefit MPTF

The exclusive, invitation-only bash on the Fox lot — one of Hollywood's glitziest gatherings of awards season — drew A-listers including Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep, Matt Damon, Viola Davis, Amy Adams, Octavia Spencer and more.

The annual "Night Before" party raised a total of $5 million on Saturday night to benefit the Motion Picture & Television Fund.

More than $75 million has been raised since the event, the brainchild of DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg, was launched 15 years ago. Funds raised during the party — one of Hollywood's glitziest gatherings — are used to support MPTF, which assists elderly members of the Hollywood community.

(more in the link)

Posted

CHRIS JERICHO, LAILA ALI, “BIG BANG THEORY” STARS SET FOR “DROP THE MIC” TAPING

Wednesday brought news that Method Man and Hailey Baldwin will be co-hosting TBS’ new “Drop The Mic” series.

It also brought confirmation of the celebrities set to appear at the first taping (which may or may not be the first episode to air).

According to the 1iota ticketing website, Chris Jericho, Laila Ali and “The Big Bang Theory” stars Mayim Bialik and Kunal Nayyar will tape “Drop The Mic” on March 16.

Based on the sketch from “The Late Late Show With James Corden,” the new “Drop The Mic” series will feature weekly rap “battle royales” between four celebrities.

The premiere airs on May 2.

Headline Planet

1iota

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the news.

Edited by BlackWhiteRose

Posted

I'm wondering if the holdup with M and M are points for the back end.