Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tripper

Episodes
822 The Graduation Transmission (April 23)

Your Episode Rating   77 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

118 posts in this topic

Posted

'The Graduation Transmission' - Season 8, Episode 22 

Airs Thursday, April 23 at 8/7c on CBS.

Wolowitz questions his engineering abilities when he and Sheldon ca't get a toy drone to fly. Meanwhile, a cancelled flight nearly prevents Leonard from giving the commencement address at his former high school, and Raj pits his parents against each other when his father cuts him off financially.

rachelshamyfan and notchinc like this

Posted

Has there been any press releases on this yet?

Posted

OK, after my recent comments about unfunny Season 8 I am happy to report tonight's episode was funny.  Funnier than most other Season 8 episodes, IMHO.   Not just saying that because Lenny were featured more.

So, yay (fair is fair, after my recent criticisms). 

Posted

Tonight's episode was funny and had some good moments and I loved Leonard's graduation speech at his old high school and not to mention finally seeing Raj's mom not on webcam at all. And can't wait until next week when we finally see both Sheldon and Leonard's moms together in the same episode.

Posted

Absolutely loved this episode . Cannot say enough good things about it. See? The writers can still give us a wonderful fun Leonard & Penny episode and still have plenty of Sheldon moments in the "B" plot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted

Very funny episode, love the helicopter thing going crazy at then end!

loriparis80 likes this

Posted

it was fun stuff sort of recalling the older episodes. amy is conspicuous by her absence but it's understandable I guess. still fun stuff.

Posted

That was one of the better episodes of the season, the helicopter was funny, Leonard and Penny were funny and I even liked Raj and his parents.

Posted

I liked this episode.  It was great to see Lenny so cute together and the boys were fun and reminded me of early BBT seasons.   I loved the last scene and tag after it.  I thought it was hilarious!

Posted (edited)

Now that's more like it!

This was one of the strongest episodes of the season. Classic geek activities, great interaction between Raj and his parents and finally a strong Leonard sequence. His speech to the High School class was brilliant.

Finally, we get to see "Team Hofstatler" again with Penny saving the day for her guy.

Edited by BangerMain

Posted

Awesome awesome Awesome!!!

I'll admit reading the taping report I was not excited I thought it was going to be like last weeks. I was wrong. I'm not a giant Lenny fan but I loved them. Leonard in the sexy graduation gown cracked me up. Love the chemistry between them. That's the Lenny I like.

When Howard calls tech support and rajs phone goes off. Hahahahahaha.

4 out of 5

See I like non Shamy eps too

gwhh and Carlos like this

Posted

Awesome awesome Awesome!!!

I'll admit reading the taping report I was not excited I thought it was going to be like last weeks. I was wrong. I'm not a giant Lenny fan but I loved them. Leonard in the sexy graduation gown cracked me up. Love the chemistry between them. That's the Lenny I like.

When Howard calls tech support and rajs phone goes off. Hahahahahaha.

4 out of 5

See I like non Shamy eps too

It did feel a little weird that Amy was so little in the episode.

Posted

It did feel a little weird that Amy was so little in the episode.

It did but looking back and knowing that Mayim going thru a rough time, She needed a break.

Posted

I loved... so many good jokes... Calling tech suport and all the helicopter scenes was awsome.. ..Really liked the Lenny interaction...and speech was very good...

Good job writers !!

5Mississippis, legacy99 and luke like this

Posted

After last week I'm not sure how anyone can call this episode bad. Obviously the best Lenny of the season. I like the idea of Sheldon as a sidekick. Sheldon and Howard were funny together. I like Amy but to be honest I really didn't miss her in the episode .Same with Bernie. I guess that's why they are supporting characters.

Tomasina and Carlos like this

Posted

After last week I'm not sure how anyone can call this episode bad. Obviously the best Lenny of the season. I like the idea of Sheldon as a sidekick. Sheldon and Howard were funny together. I like Amy but to be honest I really didn't miss her in the episode .Same with Bernie. I guess that's why they are supporting characters.

Cheeses, you're relentless. Lol. :).

wowbagger likes this

Posted

At least I didn't go into my theory of who the three people are that thought the episode was bad.
Nogravitasatall likes this

Posted

I really enjoyed this episode and Leonard modeling the graduation gown was hilarious.  I also thought the "Raj's phone rings when they call tech support" gag fantastic as well.  One of the best  simple and light heart episodes of the season.

You say relentless.  I say highly predictable.  A broken record if you will. ;)

Lionne likes this

Posted

You say relentless.  I say highly predictable.  A broken record if you will. ;)

I know where to go to see a broken record. I'm sorry that Amy just didn't fit into the episode tonight.

Posted

Hi all, I had to join your community as I had to tell everyone that I think this week's show might have been the best so far this season. I have watched BBT since it first came to TV. One of the only shows I watch. And imo, this season has been a bit lacking. Seems like Molaro & writers have not put in the effort, especially considering the cast all received nice contracts over the break. Anyway, I am looking forward to the two-part cliffhanger in the coming weeks.

Maybe Sheldon and Amy break up and AFF goes bye bye. Not an Amy fan. Sorry.

Sara Smile and clarisse451 like this