Tripper

episodes
903 - The Bachelor Party Corrosion (October 5)

141 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

th_6252d43047d991d5a74.png

'The Bachelor Party Corrosion' - Season 9, Episode 3 
Airs Monday, October 5 at 8/7c on CBS.

The guys' science skills are put to the test when they get a flat tire during Leonard's bachelor party weekend in Mexico. Also, the girls force Penny to finally tell her family that she eloped with Leonard.

Rate the episode

Edited by Tripper

Posted

The preview for this episode was exciting.  I'm looking forward to it!

Posted

Even though I enjoyed the first 2 episodes (drama and all), it's going to be nice to get back to the cast kicking back and having some fun.

JE7, April, Carlos and 2 others like this

Posted

Cast must be getting nervous that fans are upset.  They haven't pushed an episode this much all season.  Mayim is off grid for the last of Sukkot so we wouldn't see a post from her today anyway.

mjc45 and brilliantfool like this

Posted

Bernadette/Melissa was hilarious again this episode! The last two episodes, her facial expressions have been a riot!

Shamyyes, Carlos, JE7 and 2 others like this

Posted

Initial reaction... Good! Laughed out loud at the guys starring at the burning van. Thought Sheldon breaking into a Freddie Mercury impression of we Will Rock you  was also good. Pigs must live a long time because Penny has been in LA for over 12 years, but that's nitpicking. Of course I liked the lines Penny had about married life and Leonard being great!

veejay, katzinhatz1, mjc45 and 1 other like this

Posted

I sense I'm going to be in the minority tonight. That was just an awful episode.

brilliantfool likes this

Posted

I thought is was a good episode with no relationship angst just guys and girls having a good time or in the guys case trying too but setting the van on fire how is Howard going to explain that

Kasey, Ginny Hamilton and veejay like this

Posted (edited)

I sense I'm going to be in the minority tonight. That was just an awful episode.

nothing necessarily wrong with that, but you mind telling us why?

Edited by meka3000

Posted

I kept getting flash backs to the James Earl Jones episode, The Convention Conundrum 

Sheldon: Ay-yi-yi

JEJ: Ay-yi-yi, bang bang.

phantagrae and Amy Fowler like this

Posted

nothing necessarily wong with that, but you mind telling us why?

I know the show is not real time but how long were they in Mexico. It stretched believability at least for me. The same with Penny's pig ,as someone else mentioned, how long has she been gone from Nebraska? 

Posted

I know the show is not real time but how long were they in Mexico. It stretched believability at least for me. The same with Penny's pig ,as someone else mentioned, how long has she been gone from Nebraska? 

if thats all it takes to make it awful your not gonna enjoy many episodes

katzinhatz1 likes this

Posted

if thats all it takes to make it awful your not gonna enjoy many episodes

I enjoyed the first two episodes much more than this. I thought Bernadette was funny. Penny's father on seemed a waste IMO. The flat tire storyline went on a little long for me.

legacy99 and brilliantfool like this

Posted

did they specify the amount of time?

Also its possible moondance was a "miniature pig", they have a life span of 15-20 years & they are more commonly seen as pets than a typical pig.

lennyx3, JE7 and Carlos like this

Posted (edited)

did they specify the amount of time?

Also its possible moondance was a "miniature pig", they have a life span of 15-20 years & they are more commonly seen as pets than a typical pig.

Has the pig ever been mentioned before? I know it was suppose to be a joke but it didn't ring that funny to me.

Also during the tag it would of been nice to see Sheldon going to one door and Leonard going to the other door. (Penny his wife)

Edited by Chrismo
brilliantfool likes this

Posted

Has the pig ever been mentioned before? I know it was suppose to be a joke but it didn't ring that funny to me.

Also during the tag it would of been nice to see Sheldon going to one door and Leonard going to the other door. (Penny his wife)

I thought about Leonard going into 4A too, but then I remembered Penny saying they were deceiving Sheldon, so most of Leonard's clothes are probably there, plus him showering there is probably about continuing to fool Sheldon. 

veejay and katzinhatz1 like this