Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

9,092 posts in this topic

Posted

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Can't remember but was Zach or Claire there at the wine bar when Penny said Leonard mutters E=Mc2 to last longer during sex? Would have to re-watch that scene, but that was in a public place any stranger could have overheard that.

And I was very critical at the time of Penny for revealing that.

Yes, you're right. This could also supposed to be a joke. :shy:

Posted

10 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Can't remember but was Zach or Claire there at the wine bar when Penny said Leonard mutters E=Mc2 to last longer during sex?

I don't recall either Zack or Claire being present, but, as you say, it was a public place, where strangers could overhear them.

From The Fermentation Bifurcation:-

Amy: It’s true. Even Einstein’s theory of relativity was later applied to the development of nuclear weapons.

Penny: E equals MC squared. Yeah. E is for energy, M for mass, and C for the speed of light.

Amy: How do you know that?

Penny: Oh, Leonard mumbles it when he wants sex to last longer.

Posted

20 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm still amazed they managed to have sex.

Ah! Perhaps they haven't and just don't realize it.....

JE7 and veejay like this

Posted

I don't recall either Zack or Claire being present, but, as you say, it was a public place, where strangers could overhear them.
From The Fermentation Bifurcation:-
Amy: It’s true. Even Einstein’s theory of relativity was later applied to the development of nuclear weapons.
Penny: E equals MC squared. Yeah. E is for energy, M for mass, and C for the speed of light.
Amy: How do you know that?
Penny: Oh, Leonard mumbles it when he wants sex to last longer.

And how is that the same as sheldon telling 3 people and now apparently everyone at caltech knows? It's a bar. It's not like penny walked up to strangers and talked about it. Even if strangers heard, it not like they see them everyday. Unlike Amy who actually see these people everyday and work with some of them. Humilation comes to mind.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JE7, veejay, 5Mississippis and 1 other like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

And how is that the same as Sheldon telling 3 people and now apparently everyone at Caltech knows?

I didn't say it was the same.

I was confirming jonny's recollection, and that I don't recall either Zack or Claire being present.

Posted

I didn't say it was the same.
I was confirming jonny's recollection, and that I don't recall either Zack or Claire being present.

Okay. Point taken.

Posted

49 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Really. How is that the same? Even if they heard they probably are ppls they will never see again and would careless, so no need to qossip it. And I think it was just the gang minus sheldon and bernie. Claire and zack were not present.

Both examples in my mind of things that should remain private.

There will be no defending of Sheldon from me in this week's episode, he fucked up on this one.

JE7 likes this

Posted

Both examples in my mind of things that should remain private.
There will be no defending of Sheldon from me in this week's episode, he fucked up on this one.

Agree on the privacy thing. But what happens at the pub stays at the pub. Lol

JE7 likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

They have flaws as everybody else and they are very quirky but they are not stupid. Sorry but I think it would be too much.

Posted

9 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

They have flaws as everybody else and they are very quirky but they are not stupid. Sorry but I think it would be too much.

Sorry.  Didn't mean to imply that they were "stupid".  Just unaware because of inexperiance.....

Posted

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

17 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

S6/Ep - The Higgs Boson Observation
A: Sheldon told me he had a new assistant named Alex. He didn't mention that Alex was a girl.
P: Maybe he didn't notice.
A: You're right. I don't have to worry about Sheldon.
P: No, you do not.
A: It's her I have to worry about.
P: Oh, Amy, really? She is not going to come on to Sheldon.

:shy:

Lagernisse likes this

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Sorry.  Didn't mean to imply that they were "stupid".  Just unaware because of inexperiance.....

Dont need to apologize, we only disagree on this. Everything is cool :)

Because imo inexperience doesnt mean they could not realize they had a complete coital act or not, as they knew the theory. They would not be unaware if they had it or not, it is something for much inexperient a person was, they knew the basics for to know they were having it, even it might be not  in a satisfying way in end. Jmo.

Edited by spidergirl
April likes this

Posted

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From Variety...

CBS Close to Two-Season Pickup for ‘The Big Bang Theory’

CBS is closing in on a two-season pickup for Warner Bros. Television’s “The Big Bang Theory,” primetime’s top-rated comedy series.

More to come....

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cbs-close-to-two-season-pickup-for-the-big-bang-theory-1201989328/

Coitus two more times for Shamy?

Vittoria Jacoel, JE7, Carlos and 1 other like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Dont need to apologize, we only disagree on this. Everything is cool :)

Because imo inexperience doesnt mean they could not realize they had a complete coital act or not, as they knew the theory. They would not be unaware if they had it or not, it is something for much inexperient a person was, they knew the basics for to know they were having it, even it might be not  in a satisfying way in end. Jmo.

Especially since one of them has a degree in neuroscience and took part in orgasm studies while the other has been schooled enough theoretically and armed with some extra tips by Penny to know how to combine their body parts in the right way. Sex is not that difficult.

Posted

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

Deadline says the big five will earn the same salary, around 1 Million per episode

http://deadline.com/2017/02/the-big-bang-theory-renewal-two-years-cast-deals-1201912314/

Will be really interested to see what Melissa and Mayim get, especially with increased screen time and storyline development this season. At the end of the day I hope everyone is on board with the new deal.

Fingers crossed that the rumours are true, I am not ready at all to say goodbye to this show. Still plenty of life left in it imo and stories to explore.

serenaded214, veejay, April and 4 others like this

Posted

Especially since one of them has a degree in neuroscience and took part in orgasm studies while the other has been schooled enough theoretically and armed with some extra tips by Penny to know how to combine their body parts in the right way. Sex is not that difficult.

Ummm sorry yes it is. You can have all the schooling you want but no one can teach you the physical side of it until you experience it 4real. You learn from experience and how to control how your body react to all the feelings runing through you and learn to control the pace as not to get it over quickly as a man. It takes months or even years.

sarah7 likes this

Posted

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Fingers crossed that the rumours are true, I am not ready at all to say goodbye to this show. Still plenty of life left in it imo and stories to explore.

48 more episodes of life. IMO can barely see 4 more.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Ummm sorry yes it is. You can have all the schooling you want but no one can teach you the physical side of it until you experience it 4real. You learn from experience and how to control how your body react to all the feelings runing through you and learn to control the pace as not to get it over quickly as a man. It takes months or even years.

I'll be 60 next month.  I still don't have it right......(ahhhh.  That's what 3457 is. I've been wondering...)

Edited by hokie3457

Posted

Please No... I don't think I can take another 2yrs of The Sheldon Show. Please if it happens. Johnny, Kaley keep your fans in mind and negotiate more screen time for the long suffering fans that love you guys and not just all about the $s. Pretty please.

JE7, Chrismo, 5Mississippis and 6 others like this

Posted

Just going to put this here.....

Sheldon: I suppose you’re here because I’ve decided to be physical with my girlfriend, and I’ve never done that before.....

..... So, can you help me?

Arthur: Uh, all right. Um, once, once the man gets the, the woman out of her, out of her bloomers…

Sheldon: Oh, no. Not that. I, I understand the mechanics.

veejay, anicez, Jedichic98 and 4 others like this

Posted

7 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

So understanding means you will be great at it. Unbelievable. Seriously no disrespect here, but you are not a man or is sheldon as shown by his behaviours, you do not know how or what a man goes through just like I will never understand a woman going through puberty or her feelings during intimacy. This is done for laughs. Don't believe the hype.

I never said he'd be great at it and neither did Sheldon.  All he said was that he UNDERSTOOD THE MECHANICS.  In other words, he knows he has to stick his penis in her vagina for it to "count."  

serenaded214 likes this