Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

10,855 posts in this topic

Posted

13 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I think that people on this site has better ideas/stories than the writers on the show, after reading a few posts on this thread. 

Even Sheldon's aware of this. :shy:

thebest.gif.3e9169c8b1d37d19922a9b6f90116ffd.gif

Posted

6 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I second that! If only the writers could see the potencial they waste about some plotlines...

And some characters. 

veejay, bfm, spidergirl and 4 others like this

Posted

1 minute ago, Tensor said:

And some characters. 

Third that too :)

Posted

Next time online:  Watch Lenny's heroic struggle with the notorious word processor...professor...promess...pro...?

o_00280.gif.dc8cfdef9313bbdb1ed36abf2802a69c.gif

Posted

21 minutes ago, veejay said:

Even Sheldon's aware of this. :shy:

thebest.gif.3e9169c8b1d37d19922a9b6f90116ffd.gif

Agree wholeheartedly...........Do you think any of the writers read this discussion site?

Posted (edited)

Sure, see...:icon_biggrin:

WTH.jpg.87c1ab83b0447b55cfccfb877350201f.jpg

Edited by veejay
...just kiddin'
5Mississippis and JE7 like this

Posted

5 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Agree wholeheartedly...........Do you think any of the writers read this discussion site?

As I mentioned in another thread, we have a post by one of TPTB,  however, they haven't signed in again since the end of season one. 

Denise07, bfm and serenaded214 like this

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

If they did, maybe the general  feeling  about their creativity for developing some characters lately would not be like Raj ability to catch flying things...024069ab-f422-4b6c-815e-af5dbfd9decb.gif.8910b7558ba87e3ad6a57edafdd65e72.gif

Edited by spidergirl
Missing word
bfm, serenaded214 and anicez like this

Posted

3 hours ago, SRAM said:

Really anyone, even Penny.  Like Tensor pointed out, when IQ's get really high the way to measure them gets less accurate.  I therefore think it would be funny if Sheldon was bragging about his, in an episode, so they all took an online test and his IQ was less than he thought and not even the highest.  His dealing with that, during the episode, would be funny and in the end they could all take another test, more formal at Cal Tech, which he ends up the highest and at the level he expected because after all it is canon that he has the highest IQ.

Though it would be pretty funny if Penny scored highest on the first online test and she refused to take the second test because she wanted to have something that said she was smarter than him and also because she knew would drive him crazy every time she reminded him of it.

Well, I'd find that hard to believe.

Penny: But if you don't mind me asking, uh, the potato clock, how does it work? Is it a trick clock or a trick potato?

Arthur: What do you two talk about?

Of course they are all over the place with Penny.

Penny: So, if I move my horsey here, isn’t that checkmate and I win?

Leonard: Hmm.

Penny: Well, is it or isn’t it?

Leonard: You know, I think this is a good stopping point. Uh, it’s your first real game. I threw a lot of information at you.

Penny: Well, no, I mean, your king is trapped. He can’t go here because of my lighthouse, and he can’t go here because of my pointy-head guy.

Leonard: Like I said, complicated game.

Penny: So did I win or not?

veejay, Lagernisse and serenaded214 like this

Posted

1 hour ago, djsurrey said:

Well, I'd find that hard to believe.

Of course they are all over the place with Penny.

Don’t challenge alternative facts. :icon_biggrin:

LOL.gif.e4d66da43e2d5f7a599a220b3dd82797.gif

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, SRAM said:

I was also thinking, remember how Sheldon made Penny memorize a statement derogatory to Leonard's work when she wanted him to teach her 'some physics' in season 3.  It would be funny if Leonard gave her hints during the episode to make Sheldon worry that maybe she was smarter than him.

Picture Sheldon at his white board:  I can't figure out what has me stuck in this problem.

Leonard: Ask Penny

Penny walks in:  Ask me what

Sheldon:  Leonard seems to think you can fix my work (snorts and does creepy chuckle)

Penny:  You mean like how you put a 2 instead of a 3 over that squiggly thingy.

Sheldon stares at board in shock:  That's impossible, how could you know that.

Penny: seems pretty obvious if you know what you're doing.

Sheldon: I can't deal with this (then leaves)

Penny smiles:  Thanks Honey, (gives Leonard a kiss)

Leonard smiling:  I got your back.

Maybe we can combine the ideas: Sheldon and Penny agree on taking a test. Then Leonard (or Amy if Penny tricks her) do it instead of Penny (making it more credible) and get a score a little higher/equal/a little lower then Sheldon and he freaks out. The gang (all but Amy I assume) would enjoy that...

Edited by bfm
serenaded214 likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

If they did, maybe the general  feeling  about their creativity for developing some characters lately would not be like Raj ability to catch flying things...024069ab-f422-4b6c-815e-af5dbfd9decb.gif.8910b7558ba87e3ad6a57edafdd65e72.gif

on a shallow note: Nayyar looks awfully cute here. That's a better hair-part for him than Raj's usual near-middle, tamped-down look.

April, spidergirl, bfm and 3 others like this

Posted

4 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

on a shallow note: Nayyar looks awfully cute here. That's a better hair-part for him than Raj's usual near-middle, tamped-down look.

Agree! You have just found the other reason why I have this gif in store :)

Posted

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

Omg, Kunal 's yoga style LOL! 

Btw, love his socks!

Posted

9 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Is that suggesting Penny and Raj do yoga together in tonight's taping? Lol Lord.

Well to be honest, Raj thought she said "Yoda"...:icon_cheesygrin:

3ku11, joyceraye, mirs1 and 4 others like this

Posted

Tbh I don't mind it. If it's not just the actors mucking around between takes. Penny did Yoga with Sheldon in Season 7. She's offered To Leonard in the past. But always declined. I still love that about Penny's character. Her Physical Fitness. Could be a career story their. Penny opens up jet Yoga Place. Funded by Leonard. In any case it's believable Raj doing yoga I presume in the morning. Leonard gets up and tips his coffee cup lol. Raj is a very feminine character. It's funny with all the hysteria with this angle. The fact Leonard and Penny now married and living together. Have no problem living with Raj. Well shows they are well over what happened 7 years ago.:icon_cheesygrin:

joyceraye likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Is that suggesting Penny and Raj do yoga together in tonight's taping? Lol Lord.

Well with Bernadette he tried hitting on her before Howard proposed, wrote penis metaphor poems about her and dreamed about Howard dying so he could have her, but with Penny he actually got her naked in bed.  Yeah he is the kind of guy I would want using the spare room in my apartment, the one I share with my wife, the one he took advantage of years before.  He could still be my friend as long as he kept his distance from Penny, being in the room down the hall is not enough distance for me.

I would be interested why he suddenly like Yoga.

JE7, bfm, Carlos and 1 other like this

Posted

1 hour ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Penny and Raj doing yoga together sounds fun and it's nice she has another yoga buddy!

Yes, but why can't she do yoga with her husband?

joyceraye likes this

Posted

33 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Because she's offered countless times. But Leonard's always declined.

joyceraye and rachelshamyfan like this

Posted

A guy who doesn't wanna do yoga? Man that's... shocking.

joyceraye likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Because Leonard hates yoga

joyceraye likes this