Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

11,053 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

There you have it @veejay !!

It is the booze that is missing from today's Lenny. :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Sometimes the booze appears to be the only solution (not only in the Lenny-thread). :shy:

023.gif.3730ef868c6fadb2c2cad7e849bf23bc.gif

Edited by veejay
some illustration needed

Posted

15 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why?

If I split up with my girlfriend, then we get back together a few months/years later, I don't see I have any obligation to tell her what (or indeed who :icon_biggrin: ) I did, while we were apart.

Likewise, I don't see I have any right to know what (or indeed who) she did, while we were apart.

Do Sheldon and Amy have the obligation, to disclose to each other, everything that happened to them, while they were apart?

It's a tricky subject. I think  in penny's case is the right thing to do, because raj is a common friend, someone who is going to be around a lot and clearing the air in order to  move on is the smart thing to do in my opinion. 

In general, I think that if you have made something you know it can risk the reconciliation you have the obligation to tell. The vanessa thing and amy dating and kissing dave are little things that are even supposed to happen in a break up, trying to move on is logical, but for example,  what if amy had slept with dave? it was a fear of him according to 9x09

JE7 and joyceraye like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

Sometimes the booze appears to be the only solution (not only in the Lenny-thread). :shy:

023.gif.3730ef868c6fadb2c2cad7e849bf23bc.gif

giphy (2).gif

Desdemona likes this

Posted

11 minutes ago, veejay said:

Look at their faces. They seemed to be happy. What a difference from today's mental state.

How so?

vlcsnap-2017-03-15-22h21m19s126.thumb.png.aec6ec5c0386b88705bd9b2c69f8dabb.png

veejay, luminous and Desdemona like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

How so?

PIC

I give you a PhDork in the Anthroprobably of Cornfield-Penny and the Sophomorical of Laughs.
Sincerely,
VeeJay, Esquire ABC's & 123's of Several Hundreds.

And yes, I am sober! :shy:

bfm, 5Mississippis and JE7 like this

Posted

14 minutes ago, veejay said:

I give you a PhDork in the Anthroprobably of Cornfield-Penny and the Sophomorical of Laughs.
Sincerely,

I don't get it.

Posted

31 minutes ago, Anita said:

I think  in penny's case is the right thing to do, because Raj is a common friend, someone who is going to be around a lot and clearing the air in order to  move on is the smart thing to do in my opinion.

Barry Kripke is "a common friend, someone who is going to be around a lot".

Should Amy tell Sheldon, about the naked photo he sent her?

joyceraye, Sah and serenaded214 like this

Posted

Sincerely,

Me too lol, I know. My back is killing me and on painkillers. :(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

veejay and 5Mississippis like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Barry Kripke is "a common friend, someone who is going to be around a lot".

Should Amy tell Sheldon, about the naked photo he sent her?

I would, but in an " look what disturbing thing barry did" way. If she doesnt tell him and it comes out, let's say they are speaking about creepy things and penny brings the photo, sheldon asks and amy tell him, it could affect their actual relationship?

joyceraye and JE7 like this

Posted

Are we sure all the main cast members have signed on, for future series?

The reason I ask, is this skint Raj story.

It could be a way to write Raj out of this show (sending him back to India, out of state to a better paying job, etc.), if Kunal hasn't signed up for the further series.

joyceraye likes this

Posted

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Are we sure all the main cast members have signed on, for future series?

The reason I ask, is this skint Raj story.

It could be a way to write Raj out of this show (sending him back to India, out of state to a better paying job, etc.), if Kunal hasn't signed up for the further series.

Until you see an official announcement the series could still end at Season 10, chances are very low I would say that this is the last season but still a possibility until it's confirmed. Deals do fall through all the time.

I think Raj is just in 4A because they found a way to give Kunal more screen time and I think they have something planned for him going forward. You have seen multiple storylines and scenes this season with him perhaps looking to reassess his life, you would think/hope they are going somewhere with this. Expectations however have to be low because this might be the first time he has had real character growth in 10 years, so you have to actually see it to believe it.

bfm, Sah, 2L344 and 2 others like this

Posted

23 minutes ago, Itwasdestined said:

Relatively new to the forum aren't you? For those who have been here a while, this Raj and Penny thing annoyingly rears its ugly head every time there's a hiatus. As soon as this plot with Raj moving in appeared I just groaned and thought "Not this again!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, relatively new :) couple months??

JE7 and joyceraye like this

Posted

49 minutes ago, Anita said:

I would, but in an " look what disturbing thing barry did" way. If she doesnt tell him and it comes out, let's say they are speaking about creepy things and penny brings the photo, sheldon asks and amy tell him, it could affect their actual relationship?

Sheldon had already challenged Barry to a duel. He  told Amy so. He knows what Barry's like. There's not much else he could do.

Posted

Just now, joyceraye said:

He knows what Barry's like.

But he doesn't know about the naked photo.

joyceraye likes this

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

And he had to? For what?

Edited by spidergirl
joyceraye likes this

Posted

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You don't know what he doesn't know. I remember you insisted that Sheldon doesn't know about Bert either but then the very next episode it turned out he does. Whoops!

joyceraye, Gbb, spidergirl and 5 others like this

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Maybe I'm late to this discussion but Amy doesn't know that Sheldon told Barry that he was having sex with her in season 6. Something about giving it to her well and using a model rocket. Even Lenny know about Sheldon telling Barry about the sex. Sheldon as a matter fact told Leonard if Kripke asks " the coitus with Amy  is frequent, intense, and whimsically inventive".

Edited by Chrismo