Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

10,827 posts in this topic

Posted

22 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I agree Leonard had no sexual intent. But receiving a kiss? He said their was tooth chips. I don't buy Leonard's assement. I believe it was a mutual thing between both parties who were both drunk. The fact Mandy had no recollection. Leonard did. Shows Leonard has more of a conciouss. But in no means is he innocent in the whole thing. 

But this is just you cherry picking what you want to believe and not believe. The truth of the matter is that we don't know because of the very poor way in which it was written. I personally don't believe that you can chip a tooth by kissing normally, so I don't know what that indicates... that the ship was bobbing and weaving and they fell into each other mouths first?.... I don't know. Unfortunately nobody knows exactly what and how it happened.

4 hours ago, Jonny said:

Ok feel free if you want to have a go at me, I can take it lol.

But I kind of like the matching shirts that Penny and Raj are wearing. That's not me judging the scenes or the interactions as I haven't seen them yet, just what I saw from the pics.

To each their own. When I saw Raj and Penny in matching shirts it made me want to vomit.

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

That's from the the episode where Penny and Raj hang out and Leonard feels left out lol? This should be a good thing for Lenny fans. Look that picture. It screams Raj is Penny's gay friend lol. Nothing threatening about that at all.

Yes, the gay friend who almost penetrated Penny.....

5Mississippis, HeWolf, JE7 and 2 others like this

Posted

Yeah I can't help think of 4.24 when I see them in matching shirts, I think the writers went too far with that, especially since they reminded us several times, during the seasons, that Penny and Raj hooked up (their words not mine).

Carlos, JE7 and serenaded214 like this

Posted

46 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Some lovely pictures and Raj and Penny do look cute in matching shirts

Very cute.

Posted

Wake me up when Leonard and Penny have a proper, nice storyline. Couldn't care less about Penny and yet another third person in her and Leonard's marriage. 

window.gif

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Wake me up when Leonard and Penny have a proper, nice storyline. Couldn't care less about Penny and yet another third person in her and Leonard's marriage. 

window.gif

^...at least there's no shark in this picture. LOL

0001a.jpg.d849837d5f0e83c4d51fcd93ccdf9957.jpg

Edited by veejay

Posted

1 minute ago, 3ku11 said:

Obviously you can't have an opinion on this forum. Or maybe that's a special privilege set for me.

Who said you can't have an opinion?

joyceraye likes this

Posted

4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Obviously you can't have an opinion on this forum. Or maybe that's a special privilege set for me.

I don't think so. :shy:

03.gif.9dbfe4e122ba9f251452284244dc9d41.gif

...but come on.

JE7 and joyceraye like this

Posted

I want some nice and decent Lenny plots as much as the next person, but I don't think 1019 will be THAT bad.

Looking at these pictures, I DO think Raj is like Penny's gay best friend, and I almost hope the writers will make Raj gay in the future.

IMO, I think the whole plot is about two of the three good friends are doing something together, and the third one feels left out, because in the tag, Leonard and Raj are buying books, and Penny feels left out as well.

1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

window.gif

BTW, LOVE this GIF, LOVE The IT Crowd.

joyceraye and Cloud Strife like this

Posted

To be honest, I believe everything will be back to normal in the following episode. Just like when Amy and Howard hit it off in the scavenger episode and didn't talk for like a whole season after that. :icon_razz:

Posted

2 hours ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Some lovely pictures and Raj and Penny do look cute in matching shirts

Wouldn't it be nice if Penny and Leonard got to look cute in matching shirts?

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, Cloud Strife said:

To be honest, I believe everything will be back to normal in the following episode. Just like when Amy and Howard hit it off in the scavenger episode and didn't talk for like a whole season after that. :icon_razz:

Funny you mention that episode when Amy and Howard were singing together, I LOVE that episode(703), after watching that episode, I hoped that we would see more of the UNUSUAL pairing of the seven characters, like Amy and Howard, Leonard and Amy, Leonard and Bernadette, Sheldon and Bernadette, Penny and Howard, etc, etc. I thought that would be very funny and refreshing.

But sadly, three years later, not that much unusual pairing episodes I can think of.  :icon_neutral:

Edited by snapepans
mirs1, serenaded214, bfm and 5 others like this

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

It's not the episode itself that bothers me. It's a culmination of everything since last season. This episode is just a drop in a bucket. With the way they've been writing Leonard and Penny, I feel like I'm in a restaurant and they keep serving me appetizers (and awful ones, too) even though I keep asking for the main course. I don't need Leonard and Penny to have the same interests and I don't need them to be twins because that'd bore me to death, but I wanna see what makes their relationship tick. And they're just not showing me that. 

Exactly! It's the whole thing, "the big picture". I don't think Raj is a threat, but it feels like another episode that tries to convey the message that Lenny are in a bad place without telling us why. One of so many this season.

Edited by bfm
typo

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

I really enjoyed the very very rare Sheldon and Bernadette pairing for scenes in last season's episode 9.22 The Fermentation Bifurcation. Reviews at the time in regards to the Sheldon/Bernadette scenes said how refreshing it was and really praised those scenes.

I wish they explored a bit more some different pairings for episodes.

Another episode contains Sheldon and Bernadette scenes was 811, The Clean Room Infiltration, their scenes were so funny, and I remember at that time, I've read some reviews saying this was the first time they noticed the height difference between Sheldon and Bernadette, so you can see how rare their scenes were. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by snapepans
serenaded214, mirs1, bfm and 5 others like this

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I really enjoyed the very very rare Sheldon and Bernadette pairing for scenes in last season's episode 9.22 The Fermentation Bifurcation. Reviews at the time in regards to the Sheldon/Bernadette scenes said how refreshing it was and really praised those scenes.

Yeah, Jim and Melissa had great chemistry. Refreshing to see how Bernie was enthusiastic about drinking ale in the skull of the Goblin and stabbing the 3-eyed Hell Prawn to make a sushi dinner LOL  !  They both really got wrapped up in the D&D game. I also liked Sheldon's reveal of why he loves trains to her. It was definitely one of the more original plots of last season IMO, a break from the usual  baby plots Bernie has been getting since 9.16..

Edited by serena_1995

Posted

57 minutes ago, snapepans said:

Funny you mention that episode when Amy and Howard were singing together, I LOVE that episode(703), after watching that episode, I hoped that we would see more of the UNUSUAL pairing of the seven characters, like Amy and Howard, Leonard and Amy, Leonard and Bernadette, Sheldon and Bernadette, Penny and Howard, etc, etc. I thought that would be very funny and refreshing.

But sadly, three years later, not that much unusual pairing episodes I can think of.  :icon_neutral:

Amy and Raj?

Posted

31 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I agree, this season in particular that was very evident. In the first half of the season Bernie's pregnancy and the transition phase in the change of the LA produced a deep separation among the gang, we had many episodes with PALS against HBR(+sometimes Stuart). I guess Raj living with Lenny (even if I'm not very fond of this plot, TBH) might help to mix things up,  Howard might be in 4A more often (with or without Lenny being in the apartment) and that makes also Sheldon/Raj, Amy/Raj or Shamy/Raj interactions "easier" to arrange. But indeed I've always found the episodes with unusual pairings very fresh and funny, so I hope we could get more of those.

bfm, serenaded214, veejay and 3 others like this

Posted

13 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I agree, this season in particular that was very evident. In the first half of the season Bernie's pregnancy and the transition phase in the change of the LA produced a deep separation among the gang, we had many episodes with PALS against HBR(+sometimes Stuart). I guess Raj living with Lenny (even if I'm not very fond of this plot, TBH) might help to mix things up,  Howard might be in 4A more often (with or without Lenny being in the apartment) and that makes also Sheldon/Raj, Amy/Raj or Shamy/Raj interactions "easier" to arrange. But indeed I've always found the episodes with unusual pairings very fresh and funny, so I hope we could get more of those.

It seems to me if you were going to have Raj moving into 4a if would have been better to have Shamy living there than Raj. As shown by earlier posts many don't like the way things are now. You could still have all the pairings that you suggested. Penny has had storylines with all the guys so to me her pairing with any of the other 3 is difficult.

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

It seems to me if you were going to have Raj moving into 4a if would have been better to have Shamy living there than Raj. As shown by earlier posts many don't like the way things are now. You could still have all the pairings that you suggested. Penny has had storylines with all the guys so to me her pairing with any of the other 3 is difficult.

Lenny's don't like it which is fair enough.

Between now and the end of the season I would expect that Raj will have some screen time with Shamy or as individuals Sheldon or Amy in 4B. They live just across the hall, so if the writers have Raj encamped in 4A and never venturing over there during the rest of the season they are missing out on a writing/storyline opportunity. Raj and Amy actually get on pretty well when there is no sarcastic snarky shit being thrown around from Raj specifically about her relationship with Sheldon.

Edited by Jonny
bfm, snapepans, April and 1 other like this