Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

14,247 posts in this topic

Posted

1 minute ago, koops said:

OH! I wonder if they took the project from the guys because Sheldon took that cold medicine and blabbed in the Recollection Dissipation. 

I have to say that Raj moving out of 4A at the same time as Amy leaving does smell of Sheldon moving back to 4A. Hopefully if it happens it will just be temporary or to show how much more he prefers living with Amy now. 

That was hinted at in the thing last night. I think Raj made mention of the room being empty if S needed it.

Posted

19 minutes ago, 1979 said:

Just for the summer. 2-3 months. I don't remember the specifics on the project. 

Thank you very much

joyceraye, April and Shamyfan95 like this

Posted

If they are really having problems with Mayim signing, which we don't know, it seems like the next episode is the perfect set up.  They could have her skype with Sheldon in the final episode and then delay her characters presence, next season, till she signs or just eliminate her forever.

I could see her agent asking for salary matching, more in line with the top three, seeing how her character is so prominent in the show now.  Melessia is still an obvious second tier character so her agent would not have the same justification as Mayim's for a much higher salary.  It wouldn't be the first time an actor and their agent 's salary demands got them dropped from a show, though if it happens.

Of course this is all speculation, Mayim may have signed a contract already for all we know.

JE7, legacy99 and joyceraye like this

Posted

22 minutes ago, 1979 said:

That was hinted at in the thing last night. I think Raj made mention of the room being empty if S needed it.

Thanks!!! Welcome to the forum!

Posted

28 minutes ago, 1979 said:

Just for the summer. 2-3 months. I don't remember the specifics on the project. 

Thanks so much for all the info provided. I hope you had fun at taping. :)

And hope you have fun on forum too!

joyceraye, veejay, mirs1 and 3 others like this

Posted

5 minutes ago, SRAM said:

If they are really having problems with Mayim signing, which we don't know, it seems like the next episode is the perfect set up.  They could have her skype with Sheldon in the final episode and then delay her characters presence, next season, till she signs or just eliminate her forever.

I could see her agent asking for salary matching, more in line with the top three, seeing how her character is so prominent in the show now.  Melessia is still an obvious second tier character so her agent would not have the same justification as Mayim's for a much higher salary.  It wouldn't be the first time an actor and their agent 's salary demands got them dropped from a show, though if it happens.

Of course this is all speculation, Mayim may have signed a contract already for all we know.

Mayim and Melissa are negotiating as a pair with the powers that be last I read. I would assume they will get the same deal as each other.

Sah, April, snapepans and 1 other like this

Posted

36 minutes ago, 1979 said:

Thanks for the infos and welcome!

thumbup.gif.63d4c2d9b7b43f627bba68a7b2b386c6.gif

We’(a)ll appreciate it.  :shy:

serena_1995, JE7, mirs1 and 2 others like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Mayim and Melissa are negotiating as a pair with the powers that be last I read. I would assume they will get the same deal as each other.

That could easily change if one thinks the other is being "unreasonable" or they could as simon and kunal once did get a take it or leave it offer

JohnPhD and legacy99 like this

Posted

I think some people on here get to paranoid sometimes lol

Same thing happen last year and year before and the year before that! Each time people thought it was a sign of something bad and that Mayim as leaving.

Relax people.

Amy has always appeared less at end of season due to Jewish Holiday Passover.

Mayim and Melissa will be back next year! No worries or doubt there. I think they wanted to negotiate the contract of original five first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sah and veejay like this

Posted

Late to the party. I'm freaking out a little, because this can be a great plot or a very bad one. If it explores amy's career, sheldon living alone and ramona is not a romantical threat I'm in. If involves the possibility of cheating or sheldon coming back to 4A......

Jonny and joyceraye like this

Posted

12 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Same thing happen last year and year before and the year before that! Each time people thought it was a sign of something bad and that Mayim as leaving.

Relax people.

Amy has always appeared less at end of season due to Jewish Holiday Passover.

Mayim and Melissa will be back next year! No worries or doubt there. I think they wanted to negotiate the contract of original five first.

Not that I don't agree that Mayim will probably be back, but just to mention: Passover was 10-11 and 16-17, the first dates being the most important. They didn't tape then.

wonder63, April and luminous like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Hi guy s I'm bigbang.daily the guy who posted the spoilers on instagram

Heeey!!!. Thank you for the spoilers, I follow you in IG

Just now, bfm said:

Not that I don't agree that Mayim will probably be back, but just to mention: Passover was 10-11 and 16-17, the first dates being the most important. They didn't tape then.

According with google and her IG until 18, anyway it doesn't affect the finale

mirs1 and serena_1995 like this

Posted

17 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

They may be back but it seems to be taking a long time to sign the contracts.

serena_1995 and veejay like this

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Thank you for the spoilers!!! And welcome to the forum :) 

Edited by mirs1

Posted

8 minutes ago, Anita said:

Heeey!!!. Thank you for the spoilers, I follow you in IG

According with google and her IG until 18, anyway it doesn't affect the finale

Hmm I think orthodox people sometimes keep holidays one day longer when outside of Israel... Anyway she did tape yesterday so I don't think passover had anything to do with the plot.

wonder63 likes this

Posted

32 minutes ago, veejay said:

Thanks for the infos and welcome!

thumbup.gif.63d4c2d9b7b43f627bba68a7b2b386c6.gif

We’(a)ll appreciate it.  :shy:

We know which episode this gif is from and it makes me go grrrrrrrr.....   :( 

veejay, ajond, Carlos and 5 others like this

Posted

10 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

They may be back but it seems to be taking a long time to sign the contracts.

Probably just the negotiating game, aim for as high as possible then negotiate/counter negotiate as the figure goes down. We know they were initially aiming for parity or as close as they could get to it.

They are in no major rush at the moment to probably get it done, obviously fans would be happier knowing sooner rather than later. Obviously the longer it drags on the more people will speculate and rumors will increase that their coming back is less of a guarantee or a sure thing.

JE7 and serena_1995 like this

Posted

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

I actually think  it will definately happen.  Sheldon back in 4A until Amy returns from Princeton.  Be it a month, a week, a day.  Whatever the duration.  My opinion is that he will be bunking in 4A until she is back in Pasadena.

I agree. When Sheldon comes back to 4A, I hope Lenny flee to 4B. 

1 hour ago, Lagernisse said:

I think it could take some episodes before Amy is back from Princeton, the writers have 48 more episodes to write so I'm guessing that the story for Shamy will be slowing down a bit in the next season. 

You must be new here ...

legacy99, JE7, Carlos and 2 others like this

Posted

15 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

OMG! It supposed to be funny but I’m miserably failed. :icon_redface:

sorry2.gif.6e6732abb952e3c21d8e282777d37f14.gif

I'm going to grrrrrrr myself now.

luminous, legacy99, bfm and 5 others like this

Posted

It's not letting me give likes at the moment so newcomers please take them as read and welcome to the forum. Thank you for the spoilers. If the boys are off the gyro project is Sheldon free to go to stay at Princeton with Amy ? 

Posted

6 hours ago, A Shamy gal said:

I would stop watching if there was no Amy.

Wouldn't bother me at all.

JohnPhD and legacy99 like this

Posted

42 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

You returned from vacation with a bit more of an edge than usual. Did you spend time with Sheldon?:girlblum:

Leonard arms.jpg

legacy99, Carlos, veejay and 4 others like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Welcome aboard! And thanks so much for the info :)

bfm, Jonny and mirs1 like this