Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

14,176 posts in this topic

Posted

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Would everyone else feel the same? I'm guessing many wouldn't be talking about a Penny baby.

Chrismo , be feed in pain about stuff that might not happen  is not healthy. Focusing on good stuff that make a person happy is better, believe me. Our litle exchange of quotes is probably not going anywhere...

joyceraye, Radar, April and 1 other like this

Posted

4 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Chrismo , be feed in pain about stuff that might not happen  is not healthy. Focusing on good stuff that make a person happy is better, believe me. Our litle exchange of quotes is probably not going anywhere...

I'm not seeing the good stuff.

Tonstar17 and legacy99 like this

Posted

Lenny baby is possible in the final as there can be side story also earlier in the season penny says nothing has changed between her and Leonard and jealouse of howardette having a baby 

Posted

20 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

....I really can't stand the combining posts feature.....I need to give SPTF a like for each of these posts!!!!

2 thank yous!:giverose::giverose:

bfm, hokie3457 and joyceraye like this

Posted

5 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Lenny baby is possible in the final as there can be side story also earlier in the season penny says nothing has changed between her and Leonard and jealouse of howardette having a baby 

I have thought they might decide to try for a baby maybe in this season finale, but with the career situation I would think naturally they might want to resolve that first and foremost.

You are right it did come across as a bit of jealousy earlier in the season in the car, but at the same time Penny said several things not just children. That just gave me the impression and reinforced a theme I have seen with her this season that she doesn't really know what she wants.

I say sort her career out first and then see if that fills the void or addresses her issues then perhaps look at other things she may want to do or experience. Seems like the logical way to go.

littleknee, April, mirs1 and 4 others like this

Posted

15 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

I highly doubt that Penny will get pregnant to be honest. I'm guessing It will only happen if Kaley gets pregnant. 

joyceraye, legacy99 and JE7 like this

Posted

I don't think lenny will get pregnant untill sheldon convinces penny it's a good idea and Leonard will thank him because he won't have a say in the decision

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Posted

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

I don't think lenny will get pregnant untill sheldon convinces penny it's a good idea and Leonard will thank him because he won't have a say in the decision

No Leonard will have a low sperm count and Sheldon will step in. They will have a boy they will name him Sheldon a girl Shelly.

legacy99 and 5Mississippis like this

Posted

1 minute ago, Lagernisse said:

I highly doubt that Penny will get pregnant to be honest. I'm guessing It will only happen if Kaley gets pregnant. 

Then again Kaley has been toying with the idea of having a baby so... Makes me wonder if maybe they let Lenny start thinking about it more seriously or even trying and then write it in once Kaley is actually pregnant.

spidergirl likes this

Posted

1 minute ago, legacy99 said:

If you look back at the previous seasons, it is pretty clear to me that the writers doesn't want to spend time and some effort to write a pregnancy plot for Lenny. 

Posted

No Leonard will have a low sperm count and Sheldon will step in. They will have a boy they will name him Sheldon a girl Shelly.

This way Sheldon could use the smart and beautiful babies line instead of Leonard

5Mississippis likes this

Posted

5 minutes ago, April said:

Then again Kaley has been toying with the idea of having a baby so... Makes me wonder if maybe they let Lenny start thinking about it more seriously or even trying and then write it in once Kaley is actually pregnant.

I don' think so. That will involve the writers writing a Lenny storyline.

Posted

14 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

13 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

10 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

There will be smart and beautiful babies.:girlwitch:goddamit

JE7, veejay, hokie3457 and 3 others like this

Posted

Just to let everyone know kunal said he leaving all social medias (not forever)

April likes this

Posted

2 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Just to let everyone know kunal said he leaving all social medias (not forever)

I haven't been checking his twitter for a while, presumably something blew up on it recently my guess is political related. You only have to check say the official facebook page for the show and the actors are getting all sorts of grief at the moment on it.

Such a shame in 2017 that people's different opinions or views on something aren't respected.

April, bfm, spidergirl and 6 others like this

Posted

7 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

There will be smart and beautiful babies.:girlwitch:goddamit

Papi (or Papa) is also the pet name for a lovely father in German. :shy:

o_00292.gif.7e1cc3ffebad989851d22101088d12f2.gif

Posted

Jonny- kunal has being talking about trump a lot on twitter 

The writers do listen to the people and I think the last ever ep will them getting pregnant and a flash forward to the birth.The Lenny baby has being hyped for years it could be like the iceing on the cake for the end of tbbt

Mario D. and bfm like this

Posted

28 minutes ago, veejay said:

Papi (or Papa) is also the pet name for a lovely father in German. :shy:

o_00292.gif.7e1cc3ffebad989851d22101088d12f2.gif

In spanish from spain papi is What usually children call their fathers. In a romantic  context is more a latinoamerica thing

Posted

9 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Just before the giraffe knocks on the door. :icon_biggrin:

o_00292.gif.7e1cc3ffebad989851d22101088d12f2.gif   Ha!  Well, I'm not thinking about the giraffe.  Neither are the people in this gif!!!!