Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

6,288 posts in this topic

Posted

I would love to see some Shamy spooning and coitus more then just once a year. They live together now after all. My season 10 bucket list :icon_redface:. I love that everything is picking up steam for them! Also, on a different subject Howardette is my second favorite couple. Do you guys think they will show the baby or always just heard but never seen? Isort that allowed to be asked in here?

I think the baby will be heard but not seen, just like Howard's mother

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I wish they could put an end on this stupid once year coitus.. this is ridiculous in my opnion.... besides that i´m very happy with we´ve got so far...  

It's ridiculous for a regular person, sure. It's not really ridiculous for Sheldon. However, since their relationship is moving forward faster than ever, it might get to the point of coitus becoming a once a month type of thing.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sah and Desdemona like this

Posted

I am thinking that also since nobody was horribly excited with having a baby on set. I think it is a great way to honor Howard's mom. On Shamy I would love to see an episode where Amy is really missing Sheldon from him working late on the NASA  project with the guys and Sheldon sneaks away early because he is really missing her also. Plenty of cuddling and such my sharing a blanket watching a movie. Just domestic bliss kind of stuff :) I wonder if the will get engaged/married this season due it possibly being the last season. I hope so...that they get engaged. Not that it is the last season.

Desdemona, serenaded214 and kbp like this

Posted (edited)

I'm not going to lie to you, I expected much more things because if this is the last season they should close things pretty soon and I don't like when they (series) close all the plots so quickly in the last two/three episodes, I prefer it more organic but I´m happy anyway beacause they are so well together, in all the episodes we can see them so happy and so comfortable together and with the ILY OMG!! I´m going to die of happiness.

With all this glory of Shamy in this season the proposal is coming so soon that I can feel it! Oh yeah!! 

Happy day to everyone and thanks so much @kerrycec03 for the report, I hope you had a good time in the taping, if you don´t mind I have a question about the 10.13, Did they choose the pasionate kiss? Thanks again! 

Edited by anicez
jenafan, Shamyfan95, Jonny and 5 others like this

Posted

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

As @mirs1 said mutual ILY declarations are rare with these two, but with the way this season is going maybe we start to see it more? Can't wait to see some of the interactions between these two in this one!

Yeah, it's only the second one in total. The other one was in 9x10. Beyond that it was only ever one of them saying it or admitting it to others. So yes, it's special indeed! <3

Posted (edited)

Btw, @kerrycec03, just one more question, if you don't mind, course. Was much seen that Jim had toe injured or could he manage to walk slowly? I am very curious, I know * is blushed*

Thanks in advance for all details you have provided in the forum's threads. Hope you had a safe trip for home. :)

Edited by spidergirl

Posted

Thanks @kerrycec03 for the info..it really is appreciated!

I told myself to keep my expectations low for this episode especially after 10x13..then I find out there's mutual ILY's!! Needless to say..my day was well and truly made!! :-)

Posted

3 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

No Jim was in regular shoes, pacing, bouncing out, no signs of foot issues lol.

Full TR out on season 10 board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Glad it was not so bad as it could have been.

Going to read it :)

Posted (edited)

Thanks again for the further info @kerrycec03, it's greatly appreciated! I hope you had a great time!

Got to say I am really looking forward to these next two episodes, they sound interesting in so many ways as well as some very nice Shamy moments. If it's the last season then this will go down as Shamy's greatest ever season, just so much to love about these characters right now.

Edited by Jonny
mirs1, amethyst, Shamyfan95 and 6 others like this