Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

7,636 posts in this topic

Posted

I´m happy that we have a tender moment with Amy comforting Sheldon exchanging ILYs and pecks. The icing on the cake would have been, if she had wrapped her arms around and hugged him from behind, while he would have caressed her hands gently. But I guess the scene will be sweet without it. It was nice to read that Amy has a father (yay!!!) and that he has the same shortsightedness than Amy, but that Sheldon can´t imagine her without glasses.

I always dreamed that she would get a request from another neurobiologist to help on a project. As this request comes from a well reputated neurobilogist Amy agrees and it turns out that this other neurobiologist is her father. Or that she would meet her father at a symposium.

I hope the writers discover that story a bit more. Speaking of stories.

I´m thrilled that we see Raj´s ex-girlfriends all gathered to talk about his failures and that he wants to fix himself finally (halleluja!)

Can´t wait to see Lucy and Emily again!

I wonder if they bitch about him behind his back afterwards.

And I hope there will come happier times for Lenny as well!

In the meantime I will try to be calm and wait patiently for the next two episodes to air.

Der Exorzist.gif

I almost forgot: Thank you so much @kerrycec03 for the detailed TR! You are a sweetheart! :air_kiss: I wish you a safe return home!

anicez, spidergirl, jenafan and 3 others like this

Posted

I was just catching up on missed posts and as this is my "home" thread, Fellow Shamies , what are your guts telling you re contract renewals and more seasons?

Sah, Shamyfan95 and Desdemona like this

Posted

I'm new to this site, what are sweeps?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Posted

20 minutes ago, serenaded214 said:

I'm new to this site, what are sweeps?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

3 times a year (late fall, early winter and late spring) there is set 4 week period where a show's ratings are carefully studied in order to determine the value of advertising dollars on said show.  In order to (hopefully) have advertisers panting to run spots on their show, shows will "pull out all the stops" during a sweep month in order to get more eyeballs on their show using surprise twists, dramatic story lines, special guest stars etc.

This is a pretty simplistic explanation, @kerrycec03 is our resident expert on the subject.

Posted

9 hours ago, Shamyyes said:

I was just catching up on missed posts and as this is my "home" thread, Fellow Shamies , what are your guts telling you re contract renewals and more seasons?

I can´t speak for all, but I´am pretty sure that all want a renewal for sure!

My hopes for Shamy the rest of the season (and maybe another one more) are:

- Amy´s plot about her job (because I love her at the lab so much)
- More about Amy´s family (after a proposal maybe it's the right time)
- A trip to a flag conference (or something like that)
- More Roleplay Science fiction (Amy with the Star Treck uniform again!)
- A proposal for sure (I´m diying just imagining it!)
- Preparing things about the wedding (Do you remember Sheldon inviting people to Lenny's wedding? OMG! and Amy preparing the bridesmaids like when Bernie! So hilarious!)
- Maybe see Jr (Sheldon´s big brother), meemaw and Missy again (I love Sheldon´s family)
- And for sure Shamy´s wedding and their honeymoon in a sleeper car train!

If something of this happen will be glorius!

what are your hopes for the future, guys? :) 

jenafan, Jonny, April and 6 others like this

Posted

3 times a year (late fall, early winter and late spring) there is set 4 week period where a show's ratings are carefully studied in order to determine the value of advertising dollars on said show.  In order to (hopefully) have advertisers panting to run spots on their show, shows will "pull out all the stops" during a sweep month in order to get more eyeballs on their show using surprise twists, dramatic story lines, special guest stars etc.
This is a pretty simplistic explanation, @kerrycec03 is our resident expert on the subject.

Not bad, but there are 4 sweeps a year. feb, may, july & nov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted

A proposal before the end of the season (if it gets renewed) would just be glorious. I die just thinking about it... I have all these scenarios... I'd love to read yours though.

jenafan, Maddie, Desdemona and 4 others like this

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, anicez said:

I can´t speak for all, but I´am pretty sure that all want a renewal for sure!

My hopes for Shamy the rest of the season (and maybe another one more) are:

- Amy´s plot about her job (because I love her at the lab so much)
- More about Amy´s family (after a proposal maybe it's the right time)
- A trip to a flag conference (or something like that)
- More Roleplay Science fiction (Amy with the Star Treck uniform again!)
- A proposal for sure (I´m diying just imagining it!)
- Preparing things about the wedding (Do you remember Sheldon inviting people to Lenny's wedding? OMG! and Amy preparing the bridesmaids like when Bernie! So hilarious!)
- Maybe see Jr (Sheldon´s big brother), meemaw and Missy again (I love Sheldon´s family)
- And for sure Shamy´s wedding and their honeymoon in a sleeper car train!

If something of this happen will be glorius!

what are your hopes for the future, guys? :) 

Well I would like to see mostly great and meaningful moments for our lovely couple. Every scene possible for us to see is gold :)

*Sheldon meeting Amy's family and interacting with them and Amy meeting Sheldon's sibblings and nephew and interacting with them as well

* Amy winning an important prize for her contribution for an important research and course we should see Sheldon winning  a Nobel with a humble speech as he thanked it

* shamy engagement and wedding. In a most quirky and lovely way possible,please!

* More domestic scenes for them . I can't  get enough for them, lol! They could get a new bed. And who knows, redecorating the furniture of 4B

* A trip for them that include them spending time in a hotel room. With or without roleplay aka steamy shamy moments. It would be up to the writers, lol!

* A baby. It could be last shamy scene of the show but I would love it as it would close the circle for their wish of making a baby from season 4, with the irony of the petri dish was replaced for the natural and lovemaking way. :)

Edited by spidergirl
April, Soopysue, Jonny and 3 others like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Guys , I have just seen the shamy steamy kiss promo photo and just wow!! It is amazing!!

That's what I've been doing for the last five minutes...

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That's what I've been doing for the last five minutes...

I know, right? Can't stop staring at it in delight. It is so passionate and so them at same time. The way they are wrapped in each other *sighs*

Edited: there are more promo photos!!

Edited by spidergirl
serenaded214, April, Maddie and 5 others like this

Posted

12 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I know, right? Can't stop staring at it in delight. It is so passionate and so them at same time. The way they are wrapped in each other *sighs*

Edited: there are more promo photos!!

They are all adorable! I like the dreamy expression in Amy's face, I guess before Shamy say goodbye and kiss, and the Pamy ones with Amy and Penny in a bathrobe. It's fun to think Amy has all her clothes on under it. Then, a couple of Shelnard pics, they are also nice!

April, serena_1995, Jonny and 6 others like this

Posted (edited)

It is kinda like the Shenny kiss. Love Mayim's leg lift ! I wonder if Jim lifted Mayim ? Hope so !  I feel,now,  Shamy have had enough practice to kiss like pros  LOL !  

Regardless of how it plays out on screen,  next episode will be amazing from a shamy perspective.  

Edited by serena_1995
jenafan, April, spidergirl and 6 others like this