Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

8,541 posts in this topic

Posted

1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

I have  just had the opportunity now for posting about the snippet and I am even more happier for shamy relationship progress and also for Sheldon's growth and I believe I don't need to say why as I am saying this.  And what 's wrong with you writers about drugg people or medication jokes? It is not funny and it is quite repetitive *sigh*

Happy notes:

*Sheldon's empathy. It made me feel so proud of our Shelley!

*Amy ' s words to Sheldon, as she was supportive to her boyfriend  and also she is always for the truth. It made me feel so proud of our Amy!

*Shamy body language: their are always so synch for better and worse <3

And I must say that one of  my shamy must happen itens list I most want to see soon is Amy kicking gang's a***e for they mock Sheldon in the most unfair moments. Geez! 

Shamy aganst the world team 1 _ world 0

And Game continues!e7fdf3c8-4363-40c0-9b7c-3b75afa0b59a.gif.f19919079da670da2c15c3c0afb8985a.gif

Can some one send me the taping report please I cant find it either I am dying to read about shamy please  please

joyceraye and Shamyfan95 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, kbp said:

Can some one send me the taping report please I cant find it either I am dying to read about shamy please  please

It was on page 317 of this thread ( we filled two pages since this morning,LOL)

But there  we go:

 

Link to post
Edited by spidergirl
Complete post now
Desdemona and joyceraye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Anita said:

I'm sooooo excited, I can't wait to watch where this is headed, I've always pictured Sheldon winning a Nobel prize towards the end of the show, my new dream is for them winning it together. I'm also curious for the ground rules, something like "we don't speak about work at home  and we don't kiss at the lab"?

And last but not least I can't help think this can be the trigger to break the once year deal,  scientific talk and snarky remarks? We have seen it before, and now in a regular basis, It's a matter of time.

 

 

They might be going to the point of breaking it sooner than we thought they would. Science talk might be the fire that light the flame of spontaneous combustion, hehe!

This is so good and we have only read the summary yet! Can't wait for more details!!

Edited by spidergirl
Added some words

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

1 minute ago, Jonny said:

We have thought this many times Anita, all that sexual tension had to break at some point before their annual date and yet it didn't LOL! IMO best not thinking about it at all, then if it happens it will be a nice development. As it stands 11.11 will be their next time lol.

You have knocked off my ilusion in a second and without anesthesia.(I'm joking, not reproaching)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

10 minutes ago, Jonny said:

We have all thought this many times Anita, all that sexual tension had to break at some point before their annual date and yet it didn't LOL! IMO best not thinking about it at all, then if it happens it will be a nice development. As it stands 11.11 will be their next time lol.

Agree. But it is funny to speculate about it as we have been doing about the proposal, isn't it? :)

3 minutes ago, Anita said:

You have knocked off my ilusion in a second and without anesthesia.(I'm joking, not reproaching)

Without anesthesia hurts too much, LOL! *wink*

anicez, mirs1, Desdemona and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

We have all thought this many times Anita, all that sexual tension had to break at some point before their annual date and yet it didn't LOL! IMO best not thinking about it at all, then if it happens it will be a nice development. As it stands 11.11 will be their next time lol.

Better keep expectations low - that worked well for us thus far!!

(But still, writers, DO IT!! I know you want to! *nudge nudge* lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Sah said:

Why do they have to air all those Basketball games? I guess I will be reading fan fiction and watching re-runs...

I will rewatch season 4. While there are no new shamy stuff for we gush over and analyse,  it is so good to see how their relationship grew to something more as it was meant since the beinning. I can't get enough of their scenes, they always meant so much for both of them, even when they were in denial, like Sheldon stubbornly was <3

Edited by spidergirl
Season was wrongly mentioned
Shamyfan95, mirs1, sdffcx and 6 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now