Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

9,942 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Gifs party to celebrate?

fgif6.jpg

Lets go!!

I start with a shamy kiss from this wonderful season!

2a80e2da-c75a-457f-bd3b-601c4755f336.gif

Edited by spidergirl
Add sentence
amethyst, mirs1, April and 3 others like this

Posted

23 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

And the hiatus can start under the best omen ever, we are even spared the suspense in S. 7/8, Mayim and Melissa signed!

THANKS GOD

spidergirl and Judith like this

Posted

I just read the article about Mayim and Melissa and came to say I'll stop being a Debbie Downer now.  Shamy will end up engaged sooner or later as long as both actors are on the show, so I'm no longer concerned about her answer.  

Posted

1 minute ago, Giuseppe said:

Here's one from the promo for next week's episode! They're so freaking cute!

tumblr_op42pnDEnP1s552elo1_500.gif

Tiara kiss 2.0! :D

I enjoy it when they give us homages to their previous milestones.

TBBTShamykiss8.gif.1a8ba14872269f90c5d36265733c21ed.gif

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It reminds me so much of the Tiara kiss, I love how very often the director and/or the actors make those acting choices that are basically heads up to the fandom...

ti.gif

Except this time, he leans in and puckers up before she gets to him. And my friend who saw the episode says he places his hand on her lower back but the promo cuts it off.

Edited by shamyyellow

Posted (edited)

yesyes.gif.89d98035b38de4d0b5ed168eb6e007af.gif

So VERY HAPPY to get the news that Mayim and Melissa will both be back for two seasons! I did think they would be both back, far too much would have be lost by all parties involved (Mayim and Melissa, their co-stars, CBW, Warner Bros etc) and it would have been a tragedy if they couldn't strike a deal.

But until it was official I always remained cautious because you just never know especially in the world of contract negotiations. So with today's news I can FINALLY celebrate the show renewal news! Several months after we got confirmation we got two more seasons lol. 

Hopefully two more fantastic years of scenes like we have had throughout this utterly brilliant season and their best one to date for our favorite couple! Like the one in my signature, still my favorite moment from Season 10 so far!

Edited by Jonny
spidergirl, amethyst, mirs1 and 2 others like this

Posted (edited)

59 minutes ago, April said:

Tiara kiss 2.0! :D

I enjoy it when they give us homages to their previous milestones.

TBBTShamykiss8.gif.1a8ba14872269f90c5d36265733c21ed.gif

Yours was the homage to their first kiss

tumblr_ls1cf1VlCQ1qbxt98.gif.ac88950a94008a63b95bb18a2feac35c.gif

Edited by spidergirl
Judith and mirs1 like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Yours was the homage to their first kiss

tumblr_ls1cf1VlCQ1qbxt98.gif.ac88950a94008a63b95bb18a2feac35c.gif

I know, that was the point of my post. lol

spidergirl likes this

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, April said:

I know, that was the point of my post. lol

Sorry I think I missed the point , lol...the enthusiasm messed by brain,  hehe

* blushes*

Edited by spidergirl

Posted

Been busy all day but I just wanted to say:

1) Happy to hear the news that M&M have been officialized and got a bump in salary (still nowhere near what they deserve, but it's a huge bump nonetheless). Not that there were any doubts.

2) I loved last night's episode too. Once again a funny, feel-good, yet meaningful episode! Shamy are adorable as always and I have to say, I'm going to miss Raj being around Los Robles. I really like to see him hang out with Shamy and Lenny for a change, instead of always being relegated to Howardette's. It was great to see Zack again and I absolutely loved Bernadette's secret ventriloquist past. I often moan that the show doesn't give the girls the chance to be anywhere near as odd and quirky as their partners and this was exactly the kind of stuff I meant. I also loved Amy being "Sheldon" when out with the girls, with her phone and fact-checking. 

3) I loved the plot about getting older and Sheldon feeling like he's not that special anymore. I totally agree with the discussion from earlier about how Sheldon was used to being a stand-out in every way as a child prodigy and how at the end of the day being a child prodigy mostly means you only get to things first, but eventually the perks start dwindling as you get older and become more "normal". And I loved that Amy *did* also mention his solid career in the list of reasons why he should be proud of his life. Top notch Shamy once again. And that tag was adorable. 

Roll on 10x23! 

mirs1, April, Jedichic98 and 5 others like this