Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

4,879 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Not following you? 

You don't have to. A sex-dungeon wasn't available.

Edited by veejay
JE7 likes this

Posted

20 hours ago, Chrismo said:

She would look hotter wearing nothing.

No need. KC can project as much sex-appeal as a sitcom can stand while showing really quite modest amounts of skin.

It ain't what she shows, it's the way that she shows it.

Posted

3 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

No need. KC can project as much sex-appeal as a sitcom can stand while showing really quite modest amounts of skin.

It ain't what she shows, it's the way that she shows it.

Agree! :shy:

o_00356.gif.e0ad86bea8d9de909aabdd12b7f32447.gif

Desdemona, JE7 and Lagernisse like this

Posted

21 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Leonard looks absolutely gorgeous in that saddle brown color! 

The-Allowance-Evaporation-The-Big-Bang-Theory-12.thumb.jpg.8248d521cc9598e288b77997ad9e5bb3.jpg

Yes, and his trousers shirt and undershirt are appropriately coloor-coordinated. I guess Penny's finally got L to dress well.

Posted

4 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

Yes, and his trousers shirt and undershirt are appropriately coloor-coordinated. I guess Penny's finally got L to dress well.

...while still keeping the "Leonard look", unlike Priya or Dr. Stephanie!!

veejay, bfm, Desdemona and 3 others like this

Posted

35 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

TPTB could probably do a whole funny episode of Penny and Leonard clothes shopping.  Penny loves to shop, she would be a giggling excited mess pulling Leonard along behind her.  It would also be funny having her help him pick clothes, sort of like that early episode when she helped him pick out clothes for his presentation only this time she gets to really dress him.  She could also take him to Victoria secrets and then pull him into the dressing room for his opinion.

JE7, Desdemona, Lagernisse and 5 others like this

Posted

4 hours ago, SRAM said:

TPTB could probably do a whole funny episode of Penny and Leonard clothes shopping.  Penny loves to shop, she would be a giggling excited mess pulling Leonard along behind her.  It would also be funny having her help him pick clothes, sort of like that early episode when she helped him pick out clothes for his presentation only this time she gets to really dress him.  She could also take him to Victoria secrets and then pull him into the dressing room for his opinion.

That already happened :icon_cheesygrin:

225830E9-C588-4C97-8728-B7A73BF165D8-220-0000001946693A24_tmp.png

Desdemona, serenaded214 and bfm like this

Posted

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

That already happened :icon_cheesygrin:

225830E9-C588-4C97-8728-B7A73BF165D8-220-0000001946693A24_tmp.png

Oh, I don't know, Leonard has always wanted to do something 'Wild and Crazy' with Penny, getting thrown out of Victoria Secrets for fooling around in the dressing room should do that.

bfm, Desdemona, serenaded214 and 1 other like this

Posted

5 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'm happy that we'll have 2 more years of TBBT.  I'm hopeful that having a definite, finite time frame may help to settle down the writers and that they will look ahead to good things for  all the characters, and, of course, especially Penny and Leonard. If the show wasn't renewed there would be little chance of pulling Lenny out of the big slump we have suffered through.  I would think 2 more  years of job security will be a big morale boost to to the actors, writers and all involved in the creative process of the show, Maybe a breath of fresh air.

I can forgive a lot and I still look forward to watching Leonard and Penny holding hands and doing it together. :firstmove:

At least a new innovative kitchen island seems possible. :shy:
(I'm just kidding.)

Posted

3 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'm happy that we'll have 2 more years of TBBT.  I'm hopeful that having a definite, finite time frame may help to settle down the writers and that they will look ahead to good things for  all the characters, and, of course, especially Penny and Leonard. If the show wasn't renewed there would be little chance of pulling Lenny out of the big slump we have suffered through.  I would think 2 more  years of job security will be a big morale boost to to the actors, writers and all involved in the creative process of the show, Maybe a breath of fresh air.

I can forgive a lot and I still look forward to watching Leonard and Penny holding hands and doing it together. :firstmove:

To be fair, I doubt any of the actors would have to go to the poor house if TBBT ended this season ^^ Though I don't know what the other actors are doing in their private lifes, the one who really needs that income is Kaley, since owning that many horses means a lot of monthly costs for feeding and housing them correctly.

Desdemona and serenaded214 like this

Posted

If the show is renewed for two seasons, the writers need to plan it out.  Season 11 should be used to address some of Penny's problems, like her career and growing up.  Also they need some funny/silly episodes, like Leonard and Penny going to the dirty store, just picture them going in both wearing hats and sunglasses.  Leonard trying to throw Penny a surprise birthday party.  Them going on a week vaction for an episode, video chatting their friends while on it.  Leonard surprising her with a horseback riding date like he did the shooting date in season 5.  Maybe even an emotional false prevnancy scare episode for them.  They could fill season 11 with Lenny stuff like that and then based on the ratings, finish off the story in season 12, Penny pregnant and the babies (twins) being born at the end.

Lagernisse, JE7, Desdemona and 2 others like this

Posted

5 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Penny takes Leonrd's hand..jpg

Did I miss something has BBT been renewed for 2 more years I hope so

Desdemona and serenaded214 like this

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Earnie said:

Did I miss something has BBT been renewed for 2 more years I hope so

The t's aren't crossed/ i's not dotted yet but basically, yes.  Confirmed by Bill Prady.  A few stories about it in the cast & crew thread

Edited by Kathy2611
Desdemona likes this

Posted

If we are getting 2 more seasons I want to see Lenny get their own house Like Howard and Bernadette and for the guys to continue work on their air force project hopefully we will see the end results

Desdemona, JE7, bfm and 3 others like this

Posted

2 hours ago, Earnie said:

If we are getting 2 more seasons I want to see Lenny get their own house Like Howard and Bernadette and for the guys to continue work on their air force project hopefully we will see the end results

Howard and Bernadette didn't pay for their house otherwise they probably wouldn't have it because even small houses cost $500,000 in that area.  So Leonard and Penny buying a house is not realistic at this time.

Desdemona, Sah and serenaded214 like this

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Thought it was a pretty good episode for Lenny tonight.

At least there was no fight ;). But seriously there is always a sizzling chemistry between them. Their interaction is smooth, and they looked like a well oiled machine. Johnny and Kaley are superb comedy actors. 

Edited by john2p

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, bfm said:

Not a lot of Lenny but they were cute and a well-oild machine indeed, like they always are (even when they fight)!

I liked the parent-like exchange. Yes, Penny forgot to open the window but Sheldon is a grown man and according to what they said he wasn't in a life-threatening situation, I assume it wasn't a hot day and they were gone for only a little while.

I also like their couple-frienship with Howardette, these four were like the grown-ups of the group in this episode.

Not exactly a Lenny moment but I liked Leonard's explanation about the disc, I like the way Johnny does the scientific parts :)

This is so true. And that's why he would be a tremendous tenure!

Edited by john2p