Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

5,365 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like to David Spade to play Pennies brother!  They always work well together and he has the body composition of a meth chemist.

3ku11, Tonstar17, JE7 and 1 other like this

Posted

Yeah David Spade would be a cool casting. I would also like Aaron Paul. Both have similar body compositions. Aarons a good looking dude too haha. So same genes. 

Posted

I think at some point in the beginning of Season 10 we will meet Penny's brother, mother or even both. If we do get a redo and it is shown it will make sense to have someone from her family there.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

5Mississippis and joyceraye like this

Posted

On 6/14/2016 at 5:07 PM, Tensor said:

To Open the thread, and since luminous is not here (with time differences, he may be in bed), this is his Lenny picture to open season 10:

LPdrawingseason10-2016_june.jpg

Please direct the likes to luminous first post.  

martin, great way to open season #10.

looking foward to more drawing.

maybe in the lab ,were she told leonard "she forgot how smart he was"

luminous and JE7 like this

Posted

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Lazy sunday afternoon over here.

penny0010924.gif

My expectations for the beginning of season 10 are really high. Man...I absolutely want to see a redo ceremony.

I have high hopes that the writers continue with the tone of 9-24 for Lenny.  As all the stories begin to wind down, I want the Penny and Leonard love story to end on a high note with Lenny goodies galore.:firstmove::kissing:

mjc45, JE7, luminous and 5 others like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I have high hopes that the writers continue with the tone of 9-24 for Lenny.  As all the stories begin to wind down, I want the Penny and Leonard love story to end on a high note with Lenny goodies galore.:firstmove::kissing:

Now when the writers have started with this redo story,I really hope that they will continue with it in the new season. It would be so nice to see Penny family. I also want Penny to have some "smart and beautiful babies" but it is unlikely that we will have two pregnancies in the same season. 

Posted

s 1-3 best version of Lenny, well that and s6.

legacy99 and Carlos like this

Posted

Another thing is do you think Lenny well move out this season? I mean technically Leonard has. But then Penny decided to feel sorry for Shelly. And they stayed behind Kitchen Island lol. I would like Lenny after they get remarried to announce were moving out and move into 4B fulltime. Cut the ties so to speak.  I know some well say won't happen, because break up the core dynamic and comedy. But I really don't think that matters anymore. They won't be moving to the moon. Leonard can still come to 4A and eat with the guys. They moved out and Lenny live at 4a more anyway. So Lenny sleeping at 4B fulltime. I don't think would change much. 

I wonder whether the Lenny living arrangements will continue until more or less the end of the show. Culminating in them moving out and perhaps leaving Pasadena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagernisse and JE7 like this

Posted

I'm not as concerned with the living arrangements as I am with the way Penny treats Leonard.  The writers seem to want Penny now to treat Sheldon the same as Leonard and that is extremely weird to me.  She should be snarky with Sheldon (like siblings) and more protective of Leonard, her husband.  The last two episodes of season 9 were much better, so I'm hoping this is the way they go in season 10.  It just doesn't matter to me where they live as long as we get that Lenny magic between them.

What probably bothers me the most about the living arrangements is the comedy gold they are ignoring with conflict between Sheldon and Penny that should be happening when putting free spirited messy Penny into neat and germ freak Sheldon's apartment.  There should also be conflict between Lenny and Sheldon where they win because now it is 2 to 1.

Posted (edited)

I think this whole Alfred Mary thing will ultimately end up with Alfred and Bev hooking up.  Anger turning into passion...sure to squick Leonard out if he see's it.

I like Beverly.  Perhaps Leonard seeing a more human side to his mother (her hurt and on edge) will ultimately bring them a bit closer to each other (in their own unique dysfunctional way!). Beverly's filterless mouth is comedy gold so I hope that never goes away.

Edited by nibbler747

Posted

It would be one thing if Leonard and Penny were acting uncomfortable each week because they are living between 4A and 4B, but they are not.  Plus 4B is like a safe spot that they can run too and lock the door when they want to be alone.  It also gives Penny a place to have her girlfriends over.  So like I said, I can live with it, it is Penny and how she acts towards Leonard that really concerns me.

Carlos and JE7 like this

Posted

You know another thing they could do is have the redo of the wedding be also a redo of their marriage.  Season 9 they got off on a bad start from the beginning, the aftermath of Leonard's confession, Penny's not coming to grips with it, the post wedding angst and also finding out he worked with the woman.  Add to that we find out Penny hates her job and is having a hard time growing up.  It would be nice if season 10 started a new happier redo of their relationship and their lives.

JE7 and 5Mississippis like this

Posted

2 hours ago, SRAM said:

It would be one thing if Leonard and Penny were acting uncomfortable each week because they are living between 4A and 4B, but they are not.  Plus 4B is like a safe spot that they can run too and lock the door when they want to be alone.  It also gives Penny a place to have her girlfriends over.  So like I said, I can live with it, it is Penny and how she acts towards Leonard that really concerns me.

I'd like to see Penny and Leonard spend more time in 4B too, with a tie hanging on the door knob very often.

Posted

26 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I'd like to see Penny and Leonard spend more time in 4B too, with a tie hanging on the door knob very often.

Well like Penny said in season one, she is usually the one behind the door the tie is on the door knob.

I would also like to see some 4A living room scenes where Penny stretches and suddenly says she is tired, Sheldon asking why because it is too early to go to bed and her in response just grabbing her husbands hand and leading him across the hall.  Sheldon now wondering why she couldn't  have just took a nap in Leonard's room and left Leonard to watch TV and Amy having to explain it to him.

Carlos, Desdemona, mjc45 and 3 others like this

Posted

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Well like Penny said in season one, she is usually the one behind the door the tie is on the door knob.

I would also like to see some 4A living room scenes where Penny stretches and suddenly says she is tired, Sheldon asking why because it is too early to go to bed and her in response just grabbing her husbands hand and leading him across the hall.  Sheldon now wondering why she couldn't  have just took a nap in Leonard's room and left Leonard to watch TV and Amy having to explain it to him.

This is a great idea, and my wish for season 10 more cute and sweet bedroom scenes for Lenny. I know that this is probably a little to much to ask from the writers.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

n_0004.gif

n_0079.gif

…and beyond some actual Lenny napping he needs seriously a  ’book based’ explanation from Amy! :icon_biggrin:

Edited by veejay
mjc45, Desdemona, luminous and 2 others like this

Posted (edited)

^^^^^

Excellent work, veejay! A wonderful hybrid of scenes to make a fantastic Lenny narrative! I absolutely love it!!!!

Edited by 5Mississippis
veejay, luminous, Tonstar17 and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

This is a great idea, and my wish for season 10 more cute and sweet bedroom scenes for Lenny. I know that this is probably a little to much to ask from the writers.

That's on my wishlist too. And a hot Lenny make out scene here and there wouldn't be bad either. There can never be enough mouth-to-mouth action. :yes:

BTW: I started a new drawing last weekend. But it will take longer than expected to finish it. Sorry for the delay.

Edited by luminous
typo

Posted (edited)

Sorry if this gets deleted, but I just don't get what was so wrong with Penny's behaviour towards Leonard. Sorry to bring it up, but he did kinda pull the dirty on her. So considering all that, I Think Penny was a saint to Leonard. Leonard was the one who had to make it up to the poor girl. Who it seemed Leonard was just like the other guys she had dated in the past. She had to get over the fact Leonard was no longer her hero, but a flawed hero. So I Think that effected her world view tbh. I am still supporting don't worry Tensor, I am getting their to my point :D. But I Think now in s9 finalie you saw Penny compltely over it, and forgiven Leonard. The dynamic has shifted, but they looked so happy and content. More then they have been since Season 6. Based on that, I hope the writers use that as a trend through out ten. Even if 10 ends up being the last one, I won't mind. And as for pillow talk. Haven't seen one since S5 Recombination Hypothesis. That was 5 years ago. So prob won't see it any time soon. Saw it a bit this season when they were in bed. But don't see it much these days unfortunatly. 

Edited by 3ku11
JohnPhD likes this

Posted

That Lenny are finally back on the right track again is evident (for me at least), when you look at Penny's reaction, when Beverly said, that she has never seen Leonard so happy in episode 9x23. Penny's beaming speaks volumes. Leonard being happy makes her happy.

And then...just have a look at the opening scene of 9x24. I could watch that over and over again. The whole episode shows Lenny happy and content...indeed. No angst, no drama. And for the beginning of season 10 I'm really optimistic, that this will continue. And I'm cautiously optimistic, that the whole season 10 is a good season for us and our favorite couple. Go Team Hofstadter! :icon_biggrin:

--------------------------------------

BTW...make sure you have a look at Tonstar's great Lenny slideshow:

:icon_biggrin: