Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

5,869 posts in this topic

Posted

22 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Thank you. It's much better today. Being doing lots of stretching exercises and hope to be back at work on Monday. :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I´m happy that you are feeling better and that you are able to do some stretching exercises! :shy:

bfm, 5Mississippis, luminous and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

On March 18, 2017 at 6:50 PM, Tonstar17 said:

Thanks. Oh my. That's a lot of treatments. Hope all is good on your flight.15 hours is a long time to sit still. Hope you enjoy your time in LA and you get to see some wonderful lenny interactions. emoji4.png would love lenny giving each other some sensual massage to relive all their tension right now.

On March 18, 2017 at 8:05 PM, Tonstar17 said:

Oh no you don't... The girl is mine. I need penny's magic touch. emoji1.png

Hope you're feeling better, Tonstar! 

200.gif

Edited by 5Mississippis

Posted

20 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Lol. Cute. I feel better today and thanks. I was able to go back to work and the pain is gone. I think I pulled a muscle in my back. Thanks for all the kind words on here. Really appreciated them.

Good news that you are up and about again.  We need our @Tonstar17 to kick the occasional a**!

Posted

41 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Lol. Cute. I feel better today and thanks. I was able to go back to work and the pain is gone. I think I pulled a muscle in my back. Thanks for all the kind words on here. Really appreciated them.

Soooooooo, you don't need Penny for the back massage, good to know....:icon_razz:

Posted

9 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Soooooooo, you don't need Penny for the back massage, good to know....:icon_razz:

o_00516.gif.c11e0a1960b19e245409cf28bc0dbba1.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

bfm, JE7, Desdemona and 5 others like this

Posted

3 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Lol. Gutted about that. But hey, I'm still wishing. :)

o_00287.gif.2466f908667f61010a994a06092b8e83.gif

:icon_biggrin:  (ok, I'm done now.)

bfm, Desdemona, Lagernisse and 4 others like this

Posted

This is a great picture of Penny and her heart locket.:tender: 
It's both a little sad but also nice that we have no Lenny story to talk about, so we make up our own.:girlsigh:

It saddens me that Penny doesn't wear the locket anymore. Has she even worn it in S10? I can't remember.

Posted

16 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

It saddens me that Penny doesn't wear the locket anymore. Has she even worn it in S10? I can't remember.

I know what you mean, the locket is an important symbol of their love, but it is not only that, I don't know why they can't give us a mushy Lenny episode at least once a season.  I always thought they could have a funny episode of Penny being supper affectionate to Leonard because she found out about the money thing with Kurt from years before, from running into Kurt, especially her feeling bad about the marking Leonard hid on his forehead.  It could move her so much that she gets all cuddly with Leonard, and she could then do funny cute things like crawl into Leonard's lap when they do takeout with the gang or after they eat, she suddenly gets up and drags him to the bedroom telling everyone goodnight.  It would be funny for the gang and Leonard to try and figure out what is going on with her, especially Leonard because although he would want to know what is going on but he really wouldn't want it to stop.

Posted

8 hours ago, SRAM said:

I know what you mean, the locket is an important symbol of their love, but it is not only that, I don't know why they can't give us a mushy Lenny episode at least once a season.  I always thought they could have a funny episode of Penny being supper affectionate to Leonard because she found out about the money thing with Kurt from years before, from running into Kurt, especially her feeling bad about the marking Leonard hid on his forehead.  It could move her so much that she gets all cuddly with Leonard, and she could then do funny cute things like crawl into Leonard's lap when they do takeout with the gang or after they eat, she suddenly gets up and drags him to the bedroom telling everyone goodnight.  It would be funny for the gang and Leonard to try and figure out what is going on with her, especially Leonard because although he would want to know what is going on but he really wouldn't want it to stop.

They did in the Veracity Elacitity. It's pretty easy in 15 episodes to isolated the mushy and nice moments and episodes of Lenny this season. I was looking through them and theirs quite a few. I don't think Lenny have been depicted that bad tbh.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Just because...:girlsigh:

Cat's Alive Kis.jpg

The cat's alive! :icon_biggrin:

I chose this picture (my drawn version) as cover for my first published fan fiction.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to read it. Special thanks @5Mississippis, @hokie3457, @SRAM and @Strawberry PopTart Fan (I guess the guest reviewer is you :icon_wink:) for reviewing. I'm encouraged to write more. :shy:

Edited by luminous
JE7, bfm, Desdemona and 2 others like this

Posted

5 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

It's impossible to like this enough!!! (And as quoting it, the pics get posted again!!!)

... This  is from my favorite episode: The Closet Reconfiguration. They were so adorable here. They were mostly in the background but were so into each other, showing so much love. Leonard & Penny at their best.

o_00284.gif.c941d4f92380b6ba156fcc1c9fefbd7e.gif

Agreed.  :shy:

Posted

Yay Closet Reconfiguration.   If it wasn't for that episode, I'm not sure I would have started writing fan fiction.  Although I had no idea the story was going to run so long.  

JE7, bfm, legacy99 and 5 others like this

Posted

14 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

A thought for today.

I knew they were meant to be then. I still believe they are meant to be.:girlsigh:

Whoah, what a coincidence. I watched this episode during my lunch break today. :icon_biggrin:

o_00208.gif.a23fc20d004576623e93a24048b2a1b0.gif

Posted

13 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

A thought for today.

I knew they were meant to be then. I still believe they are meant to be.:girlsigh:

Yes, I still believe that Leonard and Penny are meant to be too. :yes:

LPforgethowsmart.gif.fbe2b29e40201d448ec5c41f0838ad80.gif