Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

5,871 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sure there is a lenny plot somewhere in 10x23. Sometimes the suprise is worth the wait. And that's one thing we lennies are good at. Waiting. :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bfm, Desdemona, legacy99 and 3 others like this

Posted

Looks like we might get the kitchen island again

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

5Mississippis likes this

Posted

5 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

The only good think i can see is kaley and johnny laughing all the way to the bank

Saw a video of Kaley and Johnny backstage during taping and they were playful and happy.  Maybe that is a good omen for the episode

Posted

2 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Saw a video of Kaley and Johnny backstage during taping and they were playful and happy.  Maybe that is a good omen for the episode

why wouldn't they be happy? Learn 5 or 6 lines, watch Shamy for the rest of the ep, then bank a million bucks.

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

They definitely had a great time. :icon_biggrin:

On 19.4.2017 at 7:28 AM, luminous said:

Tape night fun with Johnny and Kaley :shy:

2017-04-18_kaleyjohnnytapenight_.gif.0d3725123a43513f32b04230418da597.gif

taken from Alex's (a.ayers10) IG stories

Edited by luminous

Posted

Well, I guess Lenny are part of the "Raj is moving out of 4A" plot. :icon_wink:

I guess. But we dont know why Raj suddenly decided to move out. Thats whats bugging me. Hence wanting to know the plot. Did leonard kick him out or lenny, or did he leave because he wanted to or something happened. The suspense is killing me.

Desdemona, legacy99, bfm and 3 others like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

I guess. But we dont know why Raj suddenly decided to move out. Thats whats bugging me. Hence wanting to know the plot. Did leonard kick him out or lenny, or did he leave because he wanted to or something happened. The suspense is killing me.

Who cares he is moving out lol. Isin't that what we wanted. Raj could of come to the decision, that he needs to support him self. 

Sah likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

I guess. But we dont know why Raj suddenly decided to move out. Thats whats bugging me. Hence wanting to know the plot. Did leonard kick him out or lenny, or did he leave because he wanted to or something happened.

A source told me that it was just stated as a fact that Raj moved out/moves out. No particular reason was given. I asked if a fight drove him out of the apartment and the person said that was not the case at all. His move is actually a very minor part of the storyline, but handled in a funny way. Said person wishes to stay anonymous, but I'm allowed to share this info.

Sah, bfm, Desdemona and 4 others like this

Posted

27 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Who cares he is moving out lol. Isin't that what we wanted. Raj could of come to the decision, that he needs to support him self. 

I agree though it can be frustrating to know the storyline that you aren't really interested in.

Posted

22 hours ago, legacy99 said:

Or their happy they only have to memorize one or two lines

TOUCHE!!!

22 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

I'm sure there is a lenny plot somewhere in 10x23. Sometimes the suprise is worth the wait. And that's one thing we lennies are good at. Waiting. :)

You know you could be right.  The last three years episode 23 all had their little quirks:  Season 7 - Penny and Leonard got engaged, Season 8 - Sheldon and Leonard's mothers came to visit, a very funny episode, Season 9 - Penny does battle with her mother-in-law and decides to redo the wedding. So what will this year bring

Posted

14 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Who knows maybe they helped him with his decision? :icon_wink:

I can see Penny standing on a ladder in the middle of the night, scratching the wallpaper from the ceiling with a scraper, so Raj´s thinks that the plastering is falling down when he wakes up. Or they are sprinkling the walls in his bedroom with water until it molds and he flees because he fears to get sick because of the mould.

luminous, legacy99 and Tonstar17 like this

Posted

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Thumbs up on both of you. :shy:

110215_WB_0779b.thumb.jpeg.f3ddd932d62520bc0dd076f0455b4b93.jpeg         110215_WB_0806b.thumb.jpeg.e0b1c06eeb85a537fc7adc712e990181.jpeg

Even mirroring his cheesy grin lol

Sah, snapepans, Lagernisse and 4 others like this

Posted

A source told me that it was just stated as a fact that Raj moved out/moves out. No particular reason was given. I asked if a fight drove him out of the apartment and the person said that was not the case at all. His move is actually a very minor part of the storyline, but handled in a funny way. Said person wishes to stay anonymous, but I'm allowed to share this info.

Thanks for the info. It helps to keep a positive mind.

bfm and Sah like this

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, bfm said:

They are good at mirroring :icon_cheesygrin:. It's the cutest when it's unintentional:

https://seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-episode-22-photos.html/10

This is the picture I was talking about before :)

Yeah, that's cute. :icon_biggrin:

Lenny in sync. :shy:

110215_WB_0382b_cr.jpg.a4f9bfbbda73f6ff2e1cea5f73f5f660.jpg

seat42f

Like here...:wink:

lennycoffee1004.gif.08dbb976f9f2bc3bad2ebc449f5e5f43.gif

Edited by luminous

Posted

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Yeah, that's cute. :icon_biggrin:

Lenny in sync. :shy:

110215_WB_0382b_cr.jpg.a4f9bfbbda73f6ff2e1cea5f73f5f660.jpg

seat42f

Like here...:wink:

lennycoffee1004.gif.08dbb976f9f2bc3bad2ebc449f5e5f43.gif

Or when Bert and Rebecca came in :) (sorry I don't have a picture)

john2p, gsxdoug, Lagernisse and 2 others like this