Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

5,365 posts in this topic

Posted

I am hoping by ep 3 their is a re do. I think ep 1 well be addressing the whole did they. Found out they diddn't. Ep 2 we meet the parents. Penny's mother maybe a surprise guest star, and her bro. I do like the idea Of Hunnman playing Penny's brother in fact, and scaring Sheldon shitless. SO Hunnman and Kudrow. Then ep 3 Lenny get a re do wedding. And we see the episode starting with Leonard with the guys writing his vows for real this time. And they could do a montage of previous eps of their moments, be kinda cool. And then the wedding comes along, they should do it in the hallway, that is where all their big moments have occured. I chooo Choose you :D. Then they could have the reception back in 4A. That would be fun. 

Lagernisse likes this

Posted

Long time no see! Good to see everyone in a positive mood after the way Lenny ended in S9. I'd like to see Vegas completely eradicated with 100% joy from Lenny, 100% involvement and supportfrom family and friends, 100% wedding redo from start to finish ( complete with Sheldon harmless interruption, Raj over the top planning, Amy/Bernie bridesmaids, Howard on music) and to kill Vegas completely, Leonard carries Penny over the threshold of 4B to complete the breakaway for a new married life. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted

1 hour ago, Itwasdestined said:

Long time no see! Good to see everyone in a positive mood after the way Lenny ended in S9. I'd like to see Vegas completely eradicated with 100% joy from Lenny, 100% involvement and supportfrom family and friends, 100% wedding redo from start to finish ( complete with Sheldon harmless interruption, Raj over the top planning, Amy/Bernie bridesmaids, Howard on music) and to kill Vegas completely, Leonard carries Penny over the threshold of 4B to complete the breakaway for a new married life. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah override their shitty honeymoon where they were shouting at each other lol. They could do the re do on the roof like they did with Howardette. 

legacy99 likes this

Posted

Remember how the actually described the wedding they wanted in 8.24 (no butterflies), it was small and intimate, immediate friends and family, it would be nice if they did it like that.  

hokie3457, Desdemona, JE7 and 3 others like this

Posted

36 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Remember how the actually described the wedding they wanted in 8.24 (no butterflies), it was small and intimate, immediate friends and family, it would be nice if they did it like that.  

That pretty much sounds like what the redo is going to be this time around.

Desdemona likes this

Posted

What I hope for even more than the wedding redo, because I don't know if the writers can or will do it without a fair amount of chaos for humor, is a passionate, private Leonard and Penny scene where they share their mutual joy at being together and look forward to their future. I guess I want a wedding night redo because the first one was so sad and disturbing. No secrets and no regrets and a joint acknowledgement of their deep love for each other. Not in 4A.

JE7, Tonstar17, Desdemona and 6 others like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

What I hope for even more [...] is a passionate, private Leonard and Penny scene where they share their mutual joy at being together and look forward to their future. I guess I want a wedding night redo because the first one was so sad and disturbing. No secrets and no regrets and a joint acknowledgement of their deep love for each other. Not in 4A.

That would be so great. Too bad, none of us Lennies belongs to the staff of writers. :icon_cheesygrin:

...and in the course of the season, Lenny leave the apartment building and move into their own house...........where Penny can mow the lawn in a skimpy outfit. Sorry, I know that's silly. But I just love this scenario. :icon_cheesygrin:

KCmowinglawn.gif

Posted

I'd love a Saturday morning scene where Sheldon says they need to go to the comic book store and then Penny comes out from the back looking like that, asking "Honey would you take me to the beach?" as she gives her husband a little pout.

We all know where Leonard ends up going.  (The correct answer is beach)

Tonstar17, JE7 and Desdemona like this

Posted

9 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I'd love a Saturday morning scene where Sheldon says they need to go to the comic book store and then Penny comes out from the back looking like that, asking "Honey would you take me to the beach?" as she gives her husband a little pout.

Or Penny can have that outfit on a beach at their honeymoon after the redo. 

Posted

50 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Your betraying me for that harlet? Hey. Pennys bro is still at the back weilding his knife LOL. OH yeah you guys have fun at the beach. Suddenly Pennys brother poofs and dissapears. 

Posted

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Your betraying me for that harlet? Hey. Pennys bro is still at the back weilding his knife LOL. OH yeah you guys have fun at the beach. Suddenly Pennys brother poofs and dissapears. 

LOL, Sheldon would complain about Leonard putting his new wife before their friendship.

Posted

Really, really excited for S10. I have high hopes for that wedding redo. Not just in terms of Lenny but also for the comedy. The S9 finale was really funny.

luminous, veejay, JE7 and 4 others like this

Posted

4 hours ago, luminous said:

I hope we have something to celebrate in a few weeks. :icon_biggrin:

lennytoastpartybus.gif

It feels like the weeks are just flying by, August is not far away.

veejay, mjc45, Desdemona and 3 others like this

Posted

22 hours ago, luminous said:

That would be so great. Too bad, none of us Lennies belongs to the staff of writers. :icon_cheesygrin:

...and in the course of the season, Lenny leave the apartment building and move into their own house...........where Penny can mow the lawn in a skimpy outfit. Sorry, I know that's silly. But I just love this scenario. :icon_cheesygrin:

KCmowinglawn.gif

I am sure you could draw a picture of Penny mowing the grass :icon_razz:

Posted

20 minutes ago, Earnie said:

I am sure you could draw a picture of Penny mowing the grass :icon_razz:

Hmm...why not? That's definitely worth consideration. :icon_biggrin:

I hope season 10 delivers many beautiful and memorable Lenny moments, that could serve as a subject for a drawing. :paint:

Posted

I would like in S10 at some point. Lenny spot a Apt House unit that they love. And they talk things through, and think you know that would be nice to live in. The Tenant happens to be Stephanie, remember how she just vanished into thin air (I wonder if Sheldon has her in his wardrobe locked away all these years lol, they were crazy enough to do that in Taahm with Charlie). Lenny come home and tell everyone they found this cute apt unit. Sheldon freaks out, Sheldon we were just looking. No your married, that's enough I demand you stop right now :D. Sheldon freaking out is always fun. I was just wondering if Lenny moving out is a possiblity. I mean I Could even compromise to them moving to 4B. They get remarried and then decide to move officially to 4b. I mean would not change things all that much Leonard would still hang out at 4A. So the main seating area of the show would still exist.  

Posted

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I would like in S10 at some point. Lenny spot a Apt House unit that they love. And they talk things through, and think you know that would be nice to live in. The Tenant happens to be Stephanie, remember how she just vanished into thin air (I wonder if Sheldon has her in his wardrobe locked away all these years lol, they were crazy enough to do that in Taahm with Charlie). Lenny come home and tell everyone they found this cute apt unit. Sheldon freaks out, Sheldon we were just looking. No your married, that's enough I demand you stop right now :D. Sheldon freaking out is always fun. I was just wondering if Lenny moving out is a possiblity. I mean I Could even compromise to them moving to 4B. They get remarried and then decide to move officially to 4b. I mean would not change things all that much Leonard would still hang out at 4A. So the main seating area of the show would still exist.  

For sure....remember? LOL  :shy:

o_00172.gif

JE7, 5Mississippis, Carlos and 3 others like this

Posted

17 hours ago, veejay said:

For sure....remember? LOL  :shy:

o_00172.gif

She may have been joking back them but now that they are Husband and Wife I like to think that she can't keep her hands off of him:icon_razz:

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Earnie said:

She may have been joking back them but now that they are Husband and Wife I like to think that she can't keep her hands off of him:icon_razz:

Absolutely. Leonard and Penny probably do it almost every night (if not every night). And some morning activities aren't unlikely either. :icon_cheesygrin:

And according to some studies, women reach their sexual peak from the age of 30 onwards. Leonard is a lucky man, but since he is a genius in bed and the king of foreplay, Penny is on the lucky side as well. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by luminous

Posted

I would love a few scenes in season 10 with Penny dragging Leonard off when she gets horny.  And please, please, please bring back Penny's sweater dress, tights, boots and glasses to seduce her husband.  I could just picture Penny coming out of the bedroom after their romp, wearing only her robe, glasses and those boots.