Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

5,869 posts in this topic

Posted

18 minutes ago, luminous said:

Lenny kisses are the best :shy:

_44778231.jpg

I can only agree, Lenny kisses are the best.  There can never be to much Lenny sweetness.

mjc45, hokie3457, batman75 and 5 others like this

Posted

This little peck from 9x24 is really cute IMO.

LPkiss_s09-06.gif

I hope its light-hearted tenderness sets the tone for season 10 and is a good starting point for many more Lenny kisses in the course of the forthcoming season.

veejay, 3ku11, mjc45 and 6 others like this

Posted

19 hours ago, luminous said:

This little peck from 9x24 is really cute IMO.

LPkiss_s09-06.gif

I hope its light-hearted tenderness sets the tone for season 10 and is a good starting point for many more Lenny kisses in the course of the forthcoming season.

n_0006.gif

:shy:

luminous, JE7, mjc45 and 1 other like this

Posted

I just had the most juvenile moment where I looked at all those gifs and thought, "UGH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU IDIOTS" and I just really wanted to hug them. 

<awkward pause>

So. Yeah.

Posted

10 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I just had the most juvenile moment where I looked at all those gifs and thought, "UGH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU IDIOTS" and I just really wanted to hug them. 

<awkward pause>

So. Yeah.

o_0048.gif

OK. :icon_razz:

Posted

21 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

<awkward pause>

So. Yeah.

That's basically me whenever they kiss. :icon_lol:

Posted

Penny just felt so grown up in the s9 finalie. Like almost the other side of the mirror compared to her S3 self. Lenny's intimacy in the finalie was really the makeup of 9 years. Took a while to get to that point, but they got their haha. That was the best I have seen them. And hopefully the re do happens, and its just not a promise. Not sure how many of Penny's family well see if it happens. But love to see her mother and brother, or maybe Leonard's brother.

Posted

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Penny just felt so grown up in the s9 finalie. Like almost the other side of the mirror compared to her S3 self. Lenny's intimacy in the finalie was really the makeup of 9 years. Took a while to get to that point, but they got their haha. That was the best I have seen them. And hopefully the re do happens, and its just not a promise. Not sure how many of Penny's family well see if it happens. But love to see her mother and brother, or maybe Leonard's brother.

Penny is 30 now I think?

Posted

6 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Penny is 30 now I think?

Well yeah sure. But I meant her character has always been mataralistic and almost shallow at times. I was just pointing out her character development. 

Posted

There are still a lot of stories to tell.  If TPTB turn it back and make it ensemble again, that would mean 6-8 Lenny centric plots for the season.  The Wedding and honeymoon could be two, Penny's job could be two, the project for Leonard could be at least one, a Lenny family episode could be one, one of the holidays and maybe a baby scare or tenure episode, and you can see how easy it is to come up with enough major Lenny stories in season 10.

Carlos, 3ku11, luminous and 2 others like this

Posted

S9 finalie truely felt for hte first time since S6 a true ensemble. Sheldon for once shut his mouth LOL. And all characters got their plots. Lenny felt like the Lenny of old again imo. You could have Lenny gettting remarried in ep 3. When you meet Penny's family. I am hoping Lisa stars as Penny;s mother, but she maybe busy. And her brother e.t.c. Leonard's other family possibly. And say Ep 4 or 5 Lenny leave for a coule of episodes, to get a well deserved Honeymoon, they never got. Penny's career hope is a focus again. I think she should Quit Sales Job, I Think she already has. Find her passion. Maybe Social Work. Acting I am in minority I Secrelty hope returns, not to be  astar. But some mediual success, could find success in some cult thing. And see Leonard dealing with his Wife being a sex symbol haha. A Pregnancy Scare yes. I stil would like to see an episode. Where Alfred Returns with a hot Waitress, who resembles Penny. The comedy would be gold. I guess Lisa could play the Waitress. 

JE7 likes this

Posted

I still would love to see an eating out scene, with the whole gang, and some goth teenagers coming up to Penny to get her autograph because Serial Apeist movies have a cult following.

Posted

Maybe even Penny getting invited to Comicon because there was comic book spinoff of the movies and they want her as the guest star.  Can you see the guys drooling if Penny got sent advanced Comicon tickets, especially if she didn't get enough for everyone.  It could make a whole episode about  Raj, Howard and Sheldon begging and kissing her ass trying to get a ticket.  She could even make her husband sweat a little by first saying she doesn't want to go and wants to just return the tickets.

mjc45, legacy99, JE7 and 3 others like this

Posted

All this Serial Apeist talk makes we want something so bad in season 10 about it.  Think about it, Serial Apeist is important in the Lenny saga, her getting fired from it made Penny serious think about what she wanted in life, which was Leonard.  

luminous and mjc45 like this

Posted

1 hour ago, luminous said:

lol :icon_cheesygrin: Some kind of belated fame arises in the new season for Penny because of the Serial Apeist movies. Why not? :icon_cheesygrin:

ROTFLOL and ROTFLOL! 

luminous, veejay, JE7 and 2 others like this

Posted (edited)

Serial Apist 2  OMGGGGGGGGG. I well be honest, I Want Penny's acting career to be re opened in S10. I Think say Serial Apist gets a cult following, and Penny becomes a cult figure for some goth kids, or subset of the Geek Community. And yeah they say they want her to be a guest Star at Comic Con. Leonard is behind her when the guy is telling her this, grinning. Be alot of comedy in that. Hey Penny tell us your acting process? Really? Really? 

Edited by 3ku11
4everlenny and Lagernisse like this

Posted

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Serial Apist 2  OMGGGGGGGGG. I well be honest, I Want Penny's acting career to be re opened in S10. I Think say Serial Apist gets a cult following, and Penny becomes a cult figure for some goth kids, or subset of the Geek Community. And yeah they say they want her to be a guest Star at Comic Con. Leonard is behind her when the guy is telling her this, grinning. Be alot of comedy in that. Hey Penny tell us your acting process? Really? Really? 

sa_04a.jpg

Yeah. LOL

Posted

^^^^^

I think it is a hoot that Vince Gilligan penned Serial Apeist 2 -- Monkey See, Monkey Kill! It must have been before his Breaking Bad days! 

luminous and Desdemona like this

Posted

A little bit OT, but who's the real "Serial Apeist" now?  :sarcastichand:

Desdemona likes this

Posted

22 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Saw 8.20 The Fortification Implementation last night, and Wil mentioned during his podcast, that Serial Apist 2 did already have a small cult following. So it's very possible this following could grow.

JE7, 3ku11, mjc45 and 4 others like this

Posted

16 hours ago, 4everlenny said:

Saw 8.20 The Fortification Implementation last night, and Wil mentioned during his podcast, that Serial Apist 2 did already have a small cult following. So it's very possible this following could grow.

Serial Apeist is a very funny part of the show now, so it would be great if during Season 10 they brought it up once or twice again.  Her signing a fans autograph book, or getting invited to Comicon would be funny, and if they want to get her back into acting, as a career change, that movie could be used as a catalyst for something opening up for her.

3ku11, Desdemona and Kev0821 like this

Posted

6 hours ago, SRAM said:

Serial Apeist is a very funny part of the show now, so it would be great if during Season 10 they brought it up once or twice again.  Her signing a fans autograph book, or getting invited to Comicon would be funny, and if they want to get her back into acting, as a career change, that movie could be used as a catalyst for something opening up for her.

Serial Apist was the best part of Season 7 :P. But yes new potential for a new story.