Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoiler Free] Shamy:Season 10

103 posts in this topic

Posted

good news,now I  am  spoiler free now,haha, I watched the 1013,I am happy for sheldon and amy,their teenager style fasinated me.not to mention the" I miss you",I believe I am not the only one recall the episode 5x19 in which howard and brenie said the samilar thing.the x and x+1  lines are so romantic that I almost forget the pain when studying math. 

dana1010 and joyceraye like this

Posted

12 hours ago, sdffcx said:

good news,now I  am  spoiler free now,haha, I watched the 1013,I am happy for sheldon and amy,their teenager style fasinated me.not to mention the" I miss you",I believe I am not the only one recall the episode 5x19 in which howard and brenie said the samilar thing.the x and x+1  lines are so romantic that I almost forget the pain when studying math. 

Congrats! The I miss you line was adorable and I enjoyed the x and x + 1 lines. Also yay for being on page 4, it only took us 3 months! 

Big Bang Theory Happy Dance.gif

sdffcx and joyceraye like this

Posted

3 hours ago, dana1010 said:

Congrats! The I miss you line was adorable and I enjoyed the x and x + 1 lines. Also yay for being on page 4, it only took us 3 months! 

Big Bang Theory Happy Dance.gif

I'm glad this thread is seeing some more action. Loved the x+1 line almost as much as the kiss. 

Jonny and serenaded214 like this

Posted

waiting for the 10x16! I will try to enjoy every shamy moment in the rest of the show as possible as I can!  all hail to shamy:):icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

BigBangEnthusiast and dana1010 like this

Posted

14 hours ago, sdffcx said:

waiting for the 10x16! I will try to enjoy every shamy moment in the rest of the show as possible as I can!  all hail to shamy:):icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

As am I! I really enjoy these new episodes every week! Much better than the one on one off crap. :)

sdffcx likes this

Posted

There's some news on the renewal guys!!! It's in the Cast, Crew, and TBBT News thread. 

dana1010 likes this

Posted

6 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

There's some news on the renewal guys!!! It's in the Cast, Crew, and TBBT News thread. 

If I read it right, it means an almost confirmed 2 season renewal is in place? Just waiting official confirmation. 

Posted

5 hours ago, dana1010 said:

If I read it right, it means an almost confirmed 2 season renewal is in place? Just waiting official confirmation. 

It's confirmed by Bill Prady on twitter and elsewhere. We'll get 2 more seasons and everyone is back!! :D

joyceraye likes this

Posted

I was at last week's taping and have been participating in the spoiler threads but want to be spoiler free after tonight's taping. Does anyone have any ideas on bringing more interest to this thread? 

joyceraye, RJ1013 and anicez like this

Posted

10 hours ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

I was at last week's taping and have been participating in the spoiler threads but want to be spoiler free after tonight's taping. Does anyone have any ideas on bringing more interest to this thread? 

I'm going to read the spoilers but I would like to participate here too, would someone like to make a marathon of Shamy moments? We can make a list and see the five more voted? for example, then we comment it, so we can make the wait until the next episode more easy. :) 

snapepans, sdffcx and RJ1013 like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, anicez said:

I'm going to read the spoilers but I would like to participate here too, would someone like to make a marathon of Shamy moments? We can make a list and see the five more voted? for example, then we comment it, so we can make the wait until the next episode more easy. :) 

I like this idea. They have been so many good moments that it's hard to choose.

Some of mine are:

- when Sheldon asks Amy to be his GF

- train kiss

- first I love you (prom)

- Amy tells Sheldon she loves him exactly the way he is

- Amy bakes Sheldon cookies for Christmas

- first coitus

- when they move in together

- Amy's 2016 birthday (MRI, HP...)

The list continues...

Edited by BigBangEnthusiast

Posted

On 3/15/2017 at 7:06 PM, BigBangEnthusiast said:

I like this idea. They have been so many good moments that it's hard to choose.

Some of mine are:

- when Sheldon asks Amy to be his GF

- train kiss

- first I love you (prom)

- Amy tells Sheldon she loves him exactly the way he is

- Amy bakes Sheldon cookies for Christmas

- first coitus

- when they move in together

- Amy's 2016 birthday (MRI, HP...)

The list continues...

Love this idea, too!

Here are some that weren't mentioned:

- I like you, quirks and all

- Their first (drunken) kiss

- The tiara scene

- When they decided to get a turtle

- When Amy's been a bad girl :wink:

- Being under the love spell on D&D

- Amy trying to increase Sheldon's affection towards her

- Shamy building a fort

- Earworm :wub:

I know I've missed some. So many to choose from, though. We could narrow them down little by little.

Posted (edited)

happy to participate this.  first is the their first meet, 3x23, their dialogue was so funny and profoundly showed their compatibility.

I love 4x03   in  that episode, Amy was so cool,got sheldon burned and sheldon had no way to deal with her.(拿她没办法)

I love 5x08,their first hug, clumsy,moving,got me tremble many times , I just can't forget it.

I love 6x16,they are prefect for each other.  I love 6x23, they were taiking, seriously. and kind of their first intimate.

I love 7x05,sheldon said"I like you for who you are,quirks and all."  and Amy said it back.  To me, I take it was love,not only simply like.

I love 8x05, an off-screen scene, it's a texting from Amy to sheldon, Amy wrote"hi,hope you have a good day."

I love 10x07, the tag scene.  I love 10x18, Amy's lines crack me up. one is about the bromance between sheldon's brain and sheldon ,another line is about"stop hanging out with your brain"..   oh dear, I forgot the 5x23 and the 4x21..

above is my personal recap, I think all shamy fans may has not the same moments about shamy.I just want to write my own here to show my love for shamy.     @anicez nice idea. thank you guys, I enioy shamy fandom very much.

I forgot to say I don't care the outcome of the vote.But I'd like to guess it must be including the ILY,the first kiss, the coitus and the..right,train kiss.

Edited by sdffcx

Posted

I always had a soft spot for when Sheldon used the word girlfriend when referring to Amy. Two moments that come to mind. 

1) In the spanking episode where Sheldon takes care of Amy while she is sick. "You are my girlfriend and I care about your well being"

2) In the episode where Amy goes to work at CalTech, Sheldon tells her colleagues that she is his girlfriend. 

I am curious to know when was the first time Sheldon called Amy his girlfriend in front of her and the first time he said it when she wasn't there. Any fans want to try and help me out. :) 

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, dana1010 said:

I am curious to know when was the first time Sheldon called Amy his girlfriend in front of her.

That would be in Flaming Spittoon:-

Amy: How did you get into my apartment?

Sheldon: Wow. Is that the kind of nagging I can expect now that you’re my girlfriend?

I'm not sure about the other part of your question, but the first time referred to Amy as his girlfriend, in the presence of others, was in The Friendship Contraction:-

Sheldon: You’re my girlfriend and you’re not going to cater to my every need? Oh, where’d the magic go?

That doesn't exactly fit the parameters of your question, because Amy was present.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
RJ1013, anicez, dana1010 and 2 others like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That would be in Flaming Spittoon:-

Amy: How did you get into my apartment?

Sheldon: Wow. Is that the kind of nagging I can expect now that you’re my girlfriend?

I'm not sure about the other part of your question, but the first time referred to Amy as his girlfriend, in the presence of others, was in The Friendship Contraction:-

Sheldon: You’re my girlfriend and you’re not going to cater to my every need? Oh, where’d the magic go?

That doesn't exactly fit the parameters of your question, because Amy was present.

Thanks for the answers. There is a specific one where he mentions Amy being his girlfriend where she is not there that I am trying to think of. There's also the first time one of the guys refers to Amy as his girlfriend and he doesn't protest to it. Sadly, my memory of the show hasn't been what it used to be. I may have to find these little moments on my next re watch. 

Posted

Off the top of my head:

1) Their Cal Tech argument in Zazzy + Cohabitation argument.

2) S6 Valentine's.

3) The hoarding episode.

4) S8's Christmas gift exchange.

5) "We can find out together" scene .

6) The fort episode.

7) S10 hallway scene + HP tag.

:anim_drool: (<ignore)

8 ) Their scene in Amy's apartment in Rhinitis Revelation. No one ever mentions it and imo it's very underrated.

Better stop :icon_cheesygrin:

Posted

Ooh, I could make a list of Shamy moments, but it looks like you guys pretty much have it covered. So I’ll just say:

123786-the-big-bang-theory-yes-to-all.gif

anicez, Judith and spidergirl like this

Posted

Hahaha I love all your moments!!!! OMG! I can´t decide bc all are perfect!!!
but my top 10 are, (not in order) 

- 9X10 (You are my heartworm) 
- 9X11 (We can find out together)
- 8x08 (The only conclusion was love)
- 7x15 (Kissing is romantic)
- 8x20 (it´s a big fort) 
- 5x23 (we´re playing doctor, Star Trek style)
- 10x11 (A Gryffindor sleeping with a Hufflepuff? How scandalous)
- 5x10 (Amy, you will be my girlfriend?)
- 10x08 (make a baby)
- 6x10 (you want to spank me?)

spidergirl, Judith and RJ1013 like this

Posted (edited)

On 3/17/2017 at 10:48 AM, RJ1013 said:

Ooh, I could make a list of Shamy moments, but it looks like you guys pretty much have it covered. So I’ll just say:

123786-the-big-bang-theory-yes-to-all.gif

So many great moments, but I'm sure there are many more we haven't listed yet.

Edited by BigBangEnthusiast
Judith and RJ1013 like this

Posted

Yeah, there are plenty of moments in this season alone, and we still have 5 episodes to go! Here are a few of my favorites for S10:

- “The Cohabitation Experimentation” tag - science argument->make out

- Buridan’s donkey hallway discussion where Sheldon chooses Amy over his comfortable homeostasis

- Toothbrush holder hug

- Sheldon’s seduction attempts in “The Brain Bowl Incubation”

- MRI birthday gift

- Harry Potter cosplay

- “The Romance Recalibration” goodbye kiss

- Sheldon flirting in “The Comic Con Conundrum” tag

spidergirl, Judith, amethyst and 1 other like this

Posted

Still not over how cute Shamy was in The Collaboration Fluctuation :shy:.

I hope we see more of this project in the future.

April and spidergirl like this

Posted

On 3/19/2017 at 11:59 PM, RJ1013 said:

- Toothbrush holder hug

I think this is my favorite from your list.

joyceraye likes this