Tensor

Non-Show Discussion
Chit Chat: Season 10

55 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the topic is for off-topic posts from specific season 10 discussion topics .  Extended off-topic, non-show discussions may be moved here.   It is recommended that if you wish to start a non-show topic, that pertains to the entire forum, use the Chit Chat Topic in the Chit Chat Forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Look what Wen found for me!!!!!!

Dreams DO come true! 

THANK YOU, WEN!!!!

(Karen rips down that pesky Freak Flag that flies over her head and shoves it in her pocket!)

2rm1ef8.jpg.a46ed9095b5a8e47567061e0421017bf.jpg.png

Edited by 5Mississippis
Desdemona, hokie3457, mjc45 and 5 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

9 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Yay! (And this fits in with your fic!!!!)

Sadly, it fits in with pretty much all of them! Hurt Leonard, either physically or emotionally, is my wheelhouse. I know, I know. It's freaky and I really don't want to look under THAT rock. But, hey! Somebody's gotta do it! 

luminous and Desdemona like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

34 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Sadly, it fits in with pretty much all of them! Hurt Leonard, either physically or emotionally, is my wheelhouse. I know, I know. It's freaky and I really don't want to look under THAT rock. But, hey! Somebody's gotta do it! 

Well I like them all the same......

Tensor and 5Mississippis like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

12 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Look what Wen found for me!!!!!!

Dreams DO come true! 

THANK YOU, WEN!!!!

(Karen rips down that pesky Freak Flag that flies over her head and shoves it in her pocket!)

2rm1ef8.jpg.a46ed9095b5a8e47567061e0421017bf.jpg.png

Do we know where this is from? Johnny looks young. Baby Blue Johnny.

Desdemona and 5Mississippis like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Sadly, it fits in with pretty much all of them! Hurt Leonard, either physically or emotionally, is my wheelhouse. I know, I know. It's freaky and I really don't want to look under THAT rock. But, hey! Somebody's gotta do it! 

As long as Leonard fully recovers physically and/or emotionally in the end and gets a happy ending, everything is fine. :shy:

 

Edited by luminous
Desdemona and 5Mississippis like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

5Mississipis, Strawberry here ya go....

 

5Mississippis likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

7 minutes ago, Wen said:

5Mississipis, Strawberry here ya go....

 

hmmmm.....interesting (especially at work, with no sound!!).  I wonder what Johnny G. has got himself into.  Questioned by Heather Locklear (and is that Blair Underwood???).  Not sure about the creepy guy at the airport and what is with the other two and the dance and the falcon????  What is this from?  So many questions?  Johnny!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

9 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

hmmmm.....interesting (especially at work, with no sound!!).  I wonder what Johnny G. has got himself into.  Questioned by Heather Locklear (and is that Blair Underwood???).  Not sure about the creepy guy at the airport and what is with the other two and the dance and the falcon????  What is this from?  So many questions?  Johnny!!!

It's from a TV show called LAX (2004 if I'm not mistaken) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

55 minutes ago, Wen said:

5Mississipis, Strawberry here ya go....

 

This is great!!!!! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

 

3 hours ago, djsurrey said:

 

Some perspective on 1977. This is the year of the introduction of the Apple II, TRS-80 and cutting edge special effects in Star Wars.

Hehehehe, I owned both a TRS-80 starting in 1978 and in 1981 an Apple II, before getting my first Windows machine in 1991.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

OT  maybe. But just purchased The Big Bang Theory Official Trivia Guide. Damn the Questions are hard, I have only got 2 right so far haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

On 8/12/2016 at 9:43 PM, 3ku11 said:

OT  maybe. But just purchased The Big Bang Theory Official Trivia Guide. Damn the Questions are hard, I have only got 2 right so far haha. 

I got it from my husband for Christmas and some really stumped me, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

 

9 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

 Here is a weird sentence... Do you have to remember to check under your car for alligators after the storm? And do you have a UPS so you can keep moderating if the power goes? 

 (Hope you stay dry and safe btw)

If they fit under the car, they aren't much of a problem.  Yes, I have a UPS (I also have a backup generator), the question is always do I have a connection to the internet.

8 minutes ago, Kasey said:

We've gotten a bit of rain but nothing tremendous yet.  I think it's going to be a tomorrow event.  Stay safe.

Look at the fun you can expect Kasey:

 

 

Fun with water, Hermine edition.  The radar around 3 PM We live just to the left and down from the "B" in Bradenton:

image.jpeg

 

View of the rain

image.jpeg

 

Our street flooding.

image.jpeg

 

More street

image.jpeg

 

Our backyard. 

image.jpeg

 

More expected tomorrow. 

 

mjc45, Nogravitasatall and Kasey like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much for giving me the heads up Rick.  I'm up in Citrus County - far enough inland that we don't have a hurricane watch, just a tropical storm warning.  Tried to post a pick of my radar but it just showed the blue and nothing else...

Edited by Kasey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

Remember, images must come from official sources.  That means CBS.  At this time, CBS has not released any more than the promotional pictures.  Screen caps, from the episode are not allowed.  

The whole episode is on CTV, free for everyone to watch, and I can't even post pictures? Wow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

2 hours ago, FileXxX said:

The whole episode is on CTV, free for everyone to watch, and I can't even post pictures? Wow.

 

If it's on CTV NOW, then you can use them NOW. CTV for Canadiens is the the same as CBS for the US. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

16 minutes ago, Tensor said:

If it's on CTV NOW, then you can use them NOW. CTV for Canadiens is the the same as CBS for the US. 

So basically gifs and screenshots are forbidden until the episode on CTV/CBS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Until you can get the material from an official source, it can't be used.  Screen shots or screen caps from a broadcast or illegal stream are hardly official sources.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

8 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Until you can get the material from an official source, it can't be used.  Screen shots or screen caps from a broadcast or illegal stream are hardly official sources.  

But if they put it on CBS shortly after for free, why should I have to wait for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Look, our rules are designed to prevent a cease and desist order for the forum and the main site.  Is it a bit conservative?  Probably, but that is the way Tripper wants it, to prevent such a thing.  

If it goes up on CBS/CTV shortly after, why is there a problem, waiting for it to be legally available?  

veejay likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Lin-Manuel Miranda, the creator and original star of Broadway's Hamilton is living in London while prepping a Hamilton production for The West End.  He has been Tweeting about adjusting to life in London.....I loved the gif he used for one of today's Tweets....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now