Tensor

Debate Zone
[Spoilers] Season 10 Shipping Lanes

645 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the Season 10 Shipping Lanes thread.  This is for non-suportive comments about the various ships (or members of a ship) or debate of the different ships.  

Posted

It seems clear sailing in the Shipping Lanes in the CHIT CHAT ARENA, so I thought I'd stop by this side of the site and put in my two cents in for my little talked about Ship. Rajamon is the most forgotten Ship of all. Has Raj given up his true love just for the sake of cheap thrills ? One likes sex in graveyards the other doesn't care who else he sees. All the while poor Cinnamon, who has no voice,and has no choice, waits at home with unconditional love.

I'm sure Raj will in time find the right woman, but she will accept Cinnamon as much as she does Raj. His two current floozies don't care enough about him to accept Cinnamon or we would see more of her !

Sorry if I've stepped on any toes, but I'd like to see more of Cinnamon (can you tell).

Posted

Raj and Cinnamon is the biggest ship in this show lol. I personally think Raj as a character has become redundant, surplus to requirements post s6. Let alone now. IF they don't bring Emily back. Who is the unluky lady gonna be? haha. Could bring back Lucy. Or that comic book chick. For all the crap Leonard gor for cheating on Priya with the Alicia. At least he diddn't try to date them both at the same time lol. I don't know where they are going with Raj. He just seems irrelvant as a character at this stage. You got Howardette expecting a baby, Lenny being well Lenny lol. Shamy moving towards Engagement e.t.c. So where Raj and SO fits in all this I Don't know. 

joyceraye and serenaded214 like this

Posted

They can introduce a new character at any time. Who foresaw Claire? 

Posted

Well yeah I think Claire was a plot device to end Raj and Emily. But your right. But knowing Raj how long well that last. 

Posted

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well yeah I think Claire was a plot device to end Raj and Emily.

Except Emily stuck around. I have no theory of where that is going.

Posted

1 minute ago, djsurrey said:

Except Emily stuck around. I have no theory of where that is going.

Hmmm maybe Emily comes back and forgives Raj? Emily was too good for Raj haha. But Emily is prob Raj's best shot at happiness. Unless they bring back Yvette the Vet. 

Sah likes this

Posted

Both are the wrong women for Raj, if one of the them was the 'one' he wouldn't be double dating them in the first place.

Posted

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

For all the crap Leonard gor for cheating on Priya with the Alicia.

That wasn't Alicia. It was Alice.

Alicia was the girl who moved into the 5th floor, and who Penny had a cat fight with, in The Dead Hooker Jucstaposition.

Posted

45 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That wasn't Alicia. It was Alice.

Alicia was the girl who moved into the 5th floor, and who Penny had a cat fight with, in The Dead Hooker Jucstaposition.

Alicia Alice why does it matter anymore :icon_razz:. My point was Leonard got crap for cheating on Priya with Alice ;). But Raj did worser. 

Sah likes this

Posted

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Alicia Alice why does it matter anymore :icon_razz:. My point was Leonard got crap for cheating on Priya with Alice ;). But Raj did worser. 

People have been critical of Raj.

Jonny and Sah like this

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

People have been critical of Raj.

I don't see how anyone can't be critical of Raj. I think people are wishing he couldn't talk to women again if that is how he behaves.

Edited by Jonny83
serenaded214, JE7, Carlos and 1 other like this

Posted

15 hours ago, djsurrey said:

I doubt we will see the dog again.

Kind of like Chuck Cunningham. http://onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/gavanoherlihy.html  

Or like Donna's little sister in That 70's Show.

15 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Raj and Cinnamon is the biggest ship in this show lol. I personally think Raj as a character has become redundant, surplus to requirements post s6. Let alone now. IF they don't bring Emily back. Who is the unluky lady gonna be? haha. Could bring back Lucy. Or that comic book chick. For all the crap Leonard gor for cheating on Priya with the Alicia. At least he diddn't try to date them both at the same time lol. I don't know where they are going with Raj. He just seems irrelvant as a character at this stage. You got Howardette expecting a baby, Lenny being well Lenny lol. Shamy moving towards Engagement e.t.c. So where Raj and SO fits in all this I Don't know. 

It wouldn't overly hurt my feelings to get rid of Raj, but Cinnamon has to stay !

JE7 likes this

Posted

41 minutes ago, walnutcowboy said:

It wouldn't overly hurt my feelings to get rid of Raj, but Cinnamon has to stay !

How long has it been?

Posted

I believe the last episode was S7 E15 Locomotive Manipulation with Vvette the Vet.

Not including "Emily or Cinnamon" jokes.

Posted

IMO I would like a storyline where Raj's parents call him through skype, haven't seen his parents in a while. "Rajesh me and your father are sick and tired of you sowing your wild oats in the Kentucky, or what you call it over their. Your coming home, we have found a wife for you, no it is not your sister. But it is one of your sister's friend". Raj: But Mum I have a life here Father: You have nothing! :sarcastichand:. And unlike S3 was it, when people cared. Raj is like I have to go home to India. OH buddy that is too bad, Sheldon did you change the channel I was watching that...

Sah likes this

Posted

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

IMO I would like a storyline where Raj's parents call him through skype, haven't seen his parents in a while. "Rajesh me and your father are sick and tired of you sowing your wild oats in the Kentucky, or what you call it over their. Your coming home, we have found a wife for you, no it is not your sister. But it is one of your sister's friend". Raj: But Mum I have a life here Father: You have nothing! :sarcastichand:. And unlike S3 was it, when people cared. Raj is like I have to go home to India. OH buddy that is too bad, Sheldon did you change the channel I was watching that...

Have you forgotten they are divorced? 

Sah likes this

Posted

2 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Have you forgotten they are divorced? 

Haha oh yeah your right, my bad. But hey for the love of their son :icon_razz:

Sah likes this

Posted (edited)

On 12 June 2016 at 3:44 PM, Tensor said:

This is the Season 10 Shipping Lanes thread.  This is for non-suportive comments about the various ships (or members of a ship) or debate of the different ships.  

Hi Tensor,

this wasn't just a bagging thread originally.  "Come here to discuss, explain and defend your thoughts on your ship" was my original OP for the topic back in 2013. The intent was to give people a place to express criticisms - without bagging real people, or feeling obliged to unthinkingly defend a partisan position.

cheers

Nog

Edited by Nogravitasatall
serena_1995 and nibbler747 like this

Posted

I'll fix that when I get home. Thanks nog. 

Posted

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

I'll fix that when I get home. Thanks nog. 

Not that bagging isn't entertaining as a popcorn accompaniment. :) 

And Sheldon is built for it. Heheh. Seriously. He is a lightening rod for commentary. There is nothing he won't say, regardless of offence it might cause. Designed to be noticed.

Sah likes this

Posted

On June 15, 2016 at 11:42 PM, 3ku11 said:

Hmmm maybe Emily comes back and forgives Raj? Emily was too good for Raj haha. But Emily is prob Raj's best shot at happiness. Unless they bring back Yvette the Vet. 

Yvette would be fun coming back, if even just a couple of episodes, she intimidates Leonard and Penny, so that would be funny, especially if she ran into Sheldon.

Sah and serenaded214 like this

Posted

2 hours ago, Spaced_up said:

I'd rather they have no more Shenny scenes in Season 10.

I'm going to assume from your icon that you like them so out of curiosity why wouldn't you want them to have more scenes together?

IMO they're going to have isolated scenes again, just like S/L, S/A, P/L and even A/L very rarely (especially if you think that S/P are better friends than A/L (are these two even friends?)

mjc45, serena_1995 and Tensor like this

Posted

Isolated scenes make no sense to me, prefer group scenes at this stage. Shenny is harmless, but it's over done imo.

walnutcowboy likes this