3ku11

Should Raj get someone in the end or?

What Should happen with Raj?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Forever Alone, or not?

• Lucy
    • Emily
    • Claire
    • Forever Alone

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Now I'm not the biggest fan, and could care less. Well the only time I did or ever related to Raj. Was when he was dating Lucy. I have similar social anxieties so I could resonate. But just wondering if you think Raj deserves happiness. If so. Who. If not why. Other then he's a douche, and deserves to be lonely haha

Posted

Not Lucy, Emily or Claire but also not alone. Everyone deserves some happiness though he will never get a shot it at unless he fundamentally changes his views on women and some of his own behavior.

I'm a believer in the idea that at the end of the show we will get some scenes set in the future to see what happened to the characters, probably then we will find out that Raj found someone and settled down.

Chrismo, spidergirl and mjc45 like this

Posted

Raj should die alone and be eaten by his lapdog. Soon.

3ku11 and HeWolf like this

Posted

29 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

Raj should die alone and be eaten by his lapdog. Soon.

Nobody deserve that fate. Raj could be sometimes an idiot  but he is not a bad person neither a criminal. His prejudices make more damage to himself than to anybody else.

Posted

i would like emily, she got a long with the other wives, girlfriend.

after getting over penny and raj hock-up. like the dark side of her

keep raj on his feet.

spidergirl and Chrismo like this

Posted

4 hours ago, Jonny said:

I'm a believer in the idea that at the end of the show we will get some scenes set in the future to see what happened to the characters, probably then we will find out that Raj found someone and settled down.

I agree with the idea of maybe at the end, during the final tag, that we see the future of everyone. I also cannot picture the group ever  being too far separated from one another. I also think Raj will have found someone. Of the three choices to me it has to be someone that fits in with the rest of the gang. To me that person is Emily.

Jonny, spidergirl and mjc45 like this

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, mjc45 said:

i would like emily, she got a long with the other wives, girlfriend.

after getting over penny and raj hock-up. like the dark side of her

keep raj on his feet.

Agree. Emily got along well with the group and challenged Raj from his confort zone. Raj needs just to think better what he is doing for his life and start doing something to change it.

Edited by spidergirl
mjc45 likes this

Posted

I think Lucy is Rajs ideal mate. But that's jmo. 

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I think Lucy is Rajs ideal mate. But that's jmo. 

I have seen this similar viewpoint on the forum and elsewhere and never understood it but that's just my opinion. 

I liked the Lucy character during her brief stint and could somewhat relate to her, but I never saw them as a couple going forward or more importantly never saw Raj as a good option for her. Raj is very full on and intense so for someone socially anxious like Lucy that was never a good option. From Raj's perspective it was obvious he would keep pushing when she wasn't ready and he would get fed up with it (which happened and resulted in him starting his Harem 1.0 with Emily and Lucy).

Edited by Jonny

Posted

10 hours ago, Jonny said:

I have seen this similar viewpoint on the forum and elsewhere and never understood it but that's just my opinion. 

I liked the Lucy character during her brief stint and could somewhat relate to her, but I never saw them as a couple going forward or more importantly never saw Raj as a good option for her. Raj is very full on and intense so for someone socially anxious like Lucy that was never a good option. From Raj's perspective it was obvious he would keep pushing when she wasn't ready and he would get fed up with it (which happened and resulted in him starting his Harem 1.0 with Emily and Lucy).

True but Lucy could of matured. And who knows maybe Raj well too by series end haha. I just think Personality wise they are compatible. 

Posted

I'm a new member to this site, and a avid big bang fan! have been for a while. Caught this topic thread and it resonated with me as i have also thought about whether Raj should end up with someone in the end...? part of me thinks his character on his own kind of defines his whole persona, and when he has been in a relationship his character (without sounding mean) has been rather boring and almost lost and taken the back seat in the shows in comparison to the other center stage couples.

Part of me thinks that if he was to end up with someone, i think actually making him bi-sexual might be a nice twist (sort of) because the show has been pretty incessant with making hints or jokes between the nature of Howard and Rajs friendship and Raj's particular character traits. I actually think it would be good of the show to explore that more within his character :) but hey that is just my thoughts on the topic!:icon_biggrin:

Posted

On 12/23/2016 at 9:05 AM, spidergirl said:

Nobody deserve that fate. Raj could be sometimes an idiot  but he is not a bad person neither a criminal. His prejudices make more damage to himself than to anybody else.

Any man that actively hopes for his best friend's relationship to fail because he wants his girl for himself is a bad person.

3ku11 and spidergirl like this

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

Any man that actively hopes for his best friend's relationship to fail because he wants his girl for himself is a bad person.

Sure. What I meant was about he being mean in purpose to someone. But then he had a few bad exemples in his bagagge. Oh well, maybe he redeems himself in someway for next two seasons.

Edited by spidergirl
HeWolf likes this

Posted

4 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Sure. What I meant was about he being mean in purpose to someone. But then he had a few bad exemples in his bagagge. Oh well, maybe he redeems himself in someway for next two seasons.

LOL! One can hope...

spidergirl likes this

Posted

Maybe it is realistic that he can't find someone. A some people don't or don't find someone until they are older.

I wouldn't mind if he were single at the end. After all everyone else is shocked when they hear Howard, Leonard and Sheldon have females so surely that must come from something. In the BBT world it seems nerds have worse luck with girls then in our world.

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Clint Cooper said:

I wouldn't mind if he were single at the end.

He'd be in good company.

Joey Tribbiani and Frasier Crane both ended up single.

17 hours ago, Clint Cooper said:

In the BBT world it seems nerds have worse luck with girls then in our world.

I don't know about that.

Leonard got the girl.

Howard got the girl.

Sheldon got the girl.

3 out of 4 isn't bad going.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

Posted

I think it depends on whether or not the writers give us a character to care about. I mean, I really liked Emily Sweeney, but that ship has sailed. If they devote some time to get Raj into a relationship that feels organic, I'd like to see him end up with that person. Otherwise, I'd like to see him happy with himself, at least. As others have stated, other series have ended without one of the main characters in a relationship.

Posted (edited)

Personally, I'd like to see him finish up with Issabella.

She's so down to earth, I think she would be good for him.

The actress is pretty damn stunning too.

h05X1bSz.thumb.jpeg.cd2e1e7e02b0abe0ac37ae3498489567.jpeg

Edited by Stephen Hawking
Kev0821 likes this

Posted

51 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Personally, I'd like to see him finish up with Issabella.

She's so down to earth, I think she would be good for him.

The actress is pretty damn stunning too.

h05X1bSz.thumb.jpeg.cd2e1e7e02b0abe0ac37ae3498489567.jpeg

She's too good for him :sarcastichand:. I see your reasoning though. Raj is spoilt. She's like the complete opposite. 

Posted

Am i the onlt one that thinks raj should have a boyfriend i mean since season 6 i thought he should have a boyfriend not because it would put some male in girls night but i think raj might be Bi i mean i have seen him with Howard and his Bromance but i think it will be cute him talking abouthis boyfriend to the guys and the guys  say they aprove of him in love t with a man