The Big Bang Theory Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Well, you get to see Leonard and Penny talk about Penny being pregnant. That's almost enough right there.
  3. 😍 Needless to say that I LOVE it. ❤️❤️❤️
  4. Well not to me. I have not purchased a DVD in years and never a tv series. I don't need the clutter.
  5. Seems to me you're looking at Sheldon thru rose colored glasses. That's alright, he's your favorite.
  6. 10 pictures of the cast at the CBS Upfronts
  7. Wow, Blueberry has gotten really big. 🐶
  8. When Johnny was on "The Talk" on May, 10
  9. Because that's how he is written. Pure and simple.
  10. It is also interesting how sometimes a character is vilified for the way his failings are forgiven time and time and most of the time. #Fruitless. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. It has always been interesting to me how sometimes a character is outright vilified for the way he/she behaves and sometimes a characters failings are forgiven, citing "poor writing".
  12. Yesterday
  13. The 15 Best Series Finales of All Time, From The Big Bang Theory, M*A*S*H, Six Feet Under, Newhart and More BY Team TVLine Link to article and photo gallery: https://tvline.com/2019/05/25/best-series-finales-all-time-ranked-photos-the-big-bang-theory-mash/
  14. I was trying to quote shell but some reason I ended up quoting you, so I changed the wording. No worries Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  15. its like comparing a mass murderer to a common thief and putting them in the same category. Sheldon is incredibly flawed in many ways and his actions has shown a leopard never changes it spots. No matter what the writers want to make us believe in his non- believable speech about his friends in the finale. The other characters are flawed but not as flawed as sheldon. Sheldon wins in that category 10000000 times and not in a good way. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.