The Big Bang Theory Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What a boring waste. Yeah, Sheldon always will be Sheldon. What a "fun" surprise! Maybe I should go into one of those egg-shaped vessel, too (Emergency Code: Penny). (I'm sure Timothy Leary would be proud of me.)
  3. Welcome As you can see, many of us are upset with what the writers have done with Lenny, and we have this thread to share those feelings. Personally for the time being I don't see any grey there, nothing has changed since 12×03. There's still time but I've been disappointed by these writers so many times that I personally don't expect anything. I'll have to pretend this season never happened and stick to fanfiction... It is trully sad to read how many of us love so much of the Lenny story and how the writers had deeply disappointed and upset us. I will never understand their decisions regarding Lenny in this last season. I had hopes with it being the last season we will finally get some nice Lenny developments and then...
  4. I loved that ❤️ Sheldon was so sweet and worried about her. I loved the sensory deprivation tank scenes as well. I have always wanted to try one...
  5. Today
  6. I watched the episode twice fast forwarding on my DVR. I fast forwarded through the commercials the first time and the episode itself the second time. Can’t figure which way I enjoyed more. Although the half hour had a better flow the second time
  7. Could you explain what had been good about season 12? As the saying goes if it looks like shit, smells like shit, it’s shit.
  8. The Lenny Storybook Chapter 274: The Inspiration Deprivation (Season 12, Episode 19 - original air date: April 18, 2019) Gifs this time 😉
  9. It has to be better than the boring filler episode we got tonight, I’m so sick of this Shamy Nobel plot, it just drones on and on this whole season. The writers seem to want to destroy everything that was good about TBBT in season 12, the whole season feels like a piano was dropped on it.
  10. I would not rate it okay or bad but just a waste of time. There were not enough funny moments to make up for sitting through the commercials. Amy's discomfort would have made more sense to me if the prize was in Neuroscience.
  11. Siebert does not say that. Note there are no speech marks around the sentence. He does not use such appalling English. Journalists should not do so either.
  12. Yeah of course it turns out to be the worst possible synopsis That's what we're doing with the penultimate week of the series? I am so sick of the Wolowitz house, give us wherever Raj/Anu crash at or let Stuart/Denise go to an entirely new set Beverly is back to do the same thing every time she guest stars instead of HOWARD'S FATHER Airing a complete filler, they better hope they have a big hook at the end or this is going to be one of the lower rated series finales
  13. I did laugh out a number of times and the ending was great
  14. I liked the episode but then again I am easily entertained. I just had to awww when Sheldon sang soft kitty to Amy
  15. YOUNG SHELDON Air Date: Thursday, May 09, 2019 Time Slot: 8:31 PM-9:01 PM EST on CBS Episode Title: "A Broken Heart and a Crock Monster" THE COOPER FAMILY TAKES IN A BROKEN-HEARTED PASTOR JEFF, ON "YOUNG SHELDON," THURSDAY, MAY 9 "A Broken Heart and a Crock Monster" - The Coopers help Pastor Jeff (Matt Hobby) through a rough patch in his marriage. Also, Sheldon pressures church members for donations when Mary takes him to work for a day, on YOUNG SHELDON, Thursday, May 9 (8:31-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. REGULAR CAST: Iain Armitage (Sheldon) Zoe Perry (Mary) Lance Barber (George Sr.) Annie Potts (Meemaw) Montana Jordan (Georgie) Raegan Revord (Missy) Jim Parsons (Voice of Sheldon) RECURRING CAST: Wallace Shawn (Dr. John Sturgis) Matt Hobby (Pastor Jeff) Nancy Linehan Charles (Peg) Brian Stepanek (Mr. Givens) Danielle Pinnock (Ms. Ingram) Doc Farrow (Assistant Coach Wilkins) GUEST CAST: Mary Grill (Officer Robin) Melanie Haynes (Felicia) Heather Olt (Waitress) Michael C. Alexander (Greg) Zuleyka Silver (Selena) STORY BY: Chuck Lorre & Damir Konjicija & Dario Konjicija TELEPLAY BY: Steven Molaro & Tara Hernandez & Jeremy Howe DIRECTED BY: Alex Reid Read more: Listings - YOUNG SHELDON on CBS | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20190418cbs07/#ixzz5lV7Fd2Tw
  16. From Glamour The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19 Recap: Amy Is Feeling the Pressure of the Nobel Nobel Watch 2019 continued on The Big Bang Theory this week as Amy and Sheldon were forced to do damage control following their outburst (well, Amy's) in front of laureates, peers, and imposters (Pemberton and Campbell, for those keeping track). It's no Game of Thrones cliffhanger, but it'll do, especially since we're down to the last five episodes. Shamy has to win the Nobel eventually, right? If it's going to happen, President Siebert and Ms. Davis (Oscar winner Regina King, praise be) tell Sheldon and Amy that they're going to have to run a near flawless campaign the rest of the way. That means keeping their mouth shut and not throwing accusations at anyone. "The science world is a small community. People talk," Siebert says. The only thing to do is lay low and cancel all further speaking engagements. <full article in the link>
  17. BIG BANG THEORY, THE Air Date: Thursday, May 09, 2019 Time Slot: 8:00 PM-8:31 PM EST on CBS Episode Title: "The Maternal Conclusion" LEONARD AND BEVERLY MAKE AMENDS, ON "THE BIG BANG THEORY," THURSDAY, MAY 9 Christine Baranski Returns as Leonard's Mother, Beverly "The Maternal Conclusion" - Leonard is pleasantly surprised when Beverly (Christine Baranski) comes to visit and she's genuinely kind to him, until he finds out the real reason she's there. Also, Denise and Stuart overstay their welcome at the Wolowitz house, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, May 9 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. REGULAR CAST: Johnny Galecki (Leonard) Jim Parsons (Sheldon) Kaley Cuoco (Penny) Simon Helberg (Wolowitz) Kunal Nayyar (Koothrappali) Mayim Bialik (Amy) Melissa Rauch (Bernadette) RECURRING CAST: Kevin Sussman (Stuart) Christine Baranski (Beverly) Lauren Lapkus (Denise) Rati Gupta (Anu) GUEST CAST: Todd Giebenhain (Mitch) STORY BY: Steve Holland, Eric Kaplan, Jeremy Howe TELEPLAY BY: Maria Ferrari, Andy Gordon, Anthony Del Broccolo DIRECTED BY: Kristy Cecil Read more: Listings - BIG BANG THEORY, THE on CBS | TheFutonCritic.com http://thefutoncritic.com/listings/20190418cbs08/#ixzz5lV5ZAHqa
  18. A lot of stuff will never get resolved. I think that is fine. Penny's maiden name is not a plot line. It is a curious detail. It is alright to keep a few mysteries.
  19. To make your comments clearer I have made an unofficial count of the episodes. For seasons 10 and 11 there were 48 episodes. By my count Sheldon/Shamy were featured in 27 of them, Lenny in 13 and the balance were either Howardette, Raj or an ensemble episode. So far for this season 12 there are 19 episodes counting tonight and Sheldon/Shamy have been featured in 12 of them, with I believe more to go (no.21), Lenny in 5 and the balance ensemble episodes So, that makes a total of 39 episodes for Sheldon/Shamy, 17 for Lenny and 11 episodes for Howardette, Raj and ensemble episodes. Not a very fair equity and drives home your point of the excessive plotlines for Sheldon/Shamy
  20. Yesterday
  21. How heavy has the focus been on that Sheldon and Amy Nobel Prize storyline this season? I'm getting worried that some of TBBT's other major plot-points, like Howard's dad and Penny's (maiden) last name, will be left without any resolution because of it.
  22. From Parade The Big Bang Theory's Melissa Rauch on the End of the Series and Her New Healthy, Family-Friendly Cookbook (snip) You’ve been playing Bernadette for a decade now. What has been the best part of this character for you? Just being a part of this group has been so wonderful and really a dream come true. What’s been nice about Bernadette, in particular, is she’s been a few steps ahead of me in life. She had kids before I did, and she had to juggle being a working mom before I did. She navigated the actual transition into motherhood before me. So, it’s been like a little dress rehearsal for my own life. I wore a baby bump before I was actually pregnant and I actually wore my Bernadette maternity pants when I was actually pregnant because I had already been fit for them. So, she’s been like this big sister to me who led the way. So, I think I’ll miss that, not having her a few steps ahead of me, or maybe she’ll be out there somewhere in the ether and I can catch up to her, but it has been really nice having her lead the way for me. Is it true that you were actually at the unemployment office the day before you auditioned for this and this has totally changed your life in that way, too? That is true. I thought this was going to be a one-time guest star and I got the audition praying that I would get this job and be there for a week. I can’t wrap my brain around the fact that I’ve been there for close to a decade. There’s not a day that goes by that I haven’t been eternally grateful for that and it’s amazing. They always say that you’re one job away and it’s so true. Your cast seems to be so tightly knit. Do you think when this is over that you will all stay in touch? Do you think it will continue to be like a family for you? Absolutely. This group shares a bond that is for forever. It’s such a wonderful group of people and I love them all from the bottom of my heart. I know that I’ll keep in touch with everyone. So, it’s not necessarily about missing the people, because we’ll keep in touch. I think it’s about missing them in this situation that brought us all together. The pre-show hug and all that we do and laughing together in-between scenes. The little memories that you may not realize are so special in the moment but looking back you will cherish them forever. <full article in the link>
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.