The Big Bang Theory Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. I was arguing that we don't know if TBBT Wil Wheaton is married or if TBBT Sarah Michelle Geller is married.
  4. Please, get the licence to do the graphic novel of their new life. Offer Chuck and Bill a fair percentage. That’s the spin-off. It’ll make a motza as a limited edition collectable. There is a captive market out there, just waiting. Awesome work.
  5. Your comparing apples and oranges. This is a tv show, not real life. I really could care less if Wil is married or not. That info is not needed for the scripts. William Shatner has always been refered to as Capt Kirk, not the dude from Priceline.Com.
  6. KT1972

True or False?

True TNP thought it was the perfect ending.
  7. As usual, just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
  8. Amazing!!! I like it ❤️❤️❤️ Thanx
  9. Loved reading the Tweets from all the folks watching the finale for the first time on E4.
  10. I see. There may well not be Priceline commercials in the TBBT universe. The Wil in TBBT is not the real Wil W. and so on...
  11. Wonderful! And the locket looks great on the second one
  12. I understand the Penny/Kaley difference, but Penny looks just like the actress who plays his daughter in the Priceline commercials, assuming the Shatner at the D&D game did/does Priceline commercials. The point I was trying to make was that characters based on real life people (Shatner, SMG, Wheaton, Hawking, et al) do not necessarily mirror their real lives. Look at Wheatons' sausage fest. No mention of his wife, Anne or that he was even married. If you went just by TBBT, you wouldn't know he was married.
  13. Penny is not his Priceline daughter any more than the Priceline daughter is fathered by captain Kirk. The actors represent Priceline characters not their big roles. It makes no difference that SMGs name is never mentioned. It is implied she represents herself as Buffy is not an actual person in the TBBT universe. I'll grant we can't know for sure if the fictionalized SMG is married in the TBBT universe. What we do know is that she said something along the lines of "You know this is not a date. Why are you holding my hand?"
  14. Penny is not his "Priceline" daughter! Kaley is that daughter!
  15. Emre. Turkish. Means "friend" in Turkish.
  16. Reminder for anyone else here in Britain that might need reminding. Starting from 1pm today and finishing at 7pm, E4 are doing something called Big Bang Theory: The Final Countdown. They are showing 12 popular episodes, one from each series. Then at 7pm, E4 are showing Unravelling The Mystery: A Big Bang Farewell. According to the programme description, fans will get a tour of the set, hear the show's best-kept secret and watch the cast share stories. Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco host. The Change Constant/ Series 12, Episode 23 is on at 8 pm. And The Stockholm Syndrome/ Series 12, Episode 24, is on at 8.30 pm. Edit: At 9 pm, there is something called Big Bang Theory of Everything. With comments from famous fans, behind-the-scenes and red carpet footage and classic clips.
  17. We don't know if (this version of) Sarah Michelle Gellar is married. It's a fictional version. And it has precedent. TBBT's William Shatner does not know/recognize Penny as his "Priceline" daughter. Also, SMGs name is actually never mentioned, she's just pointed out as "Buffy the Vampire Slayer".
  18. Well said! You state it so much better than I can.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.