The Big Bang Theory Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. A rare, partial look at her Hummingbird tattoo
  3. Today
  4. FYI, tickets for the first taping of the second season, 8/17/19, are now available. The current dates are: ★ 8/17/19 ★ 8/24/19 ★ 9/7/19 ★ 9/14/19 ★ 9/27/19 ★ 10/4/19 ★ 10/18/19 ★ 10/25/19
  5. You're so right @chucky. Here's some more pics. 1st is of flames shooting out of the roof. 2nd and 3rd are of a teacher's classroom downstairs. 4th is/was the Testing Room (also downstairs) where all the exams and records for State Testing are/ were kept. I spent many many hours in that room. I have heard that due to concerns about stability, it will be torn down. The 7th grade team that was based in that building is being moved to another part of campus and is considering renaming themselves The Phoenixes.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Well I’m looking to buy the blu Ray complete series. Nostalgic reasons haha. To me I’m more bummed about this forum slowing down. And the community within the TBBT universe. Then I am the actual show. Don’t get me wrong Tbbt is one of my fav shows of all time. But been prepared for it for a while now.
  8. double tag, you're banned!
  9. getting late, but still warm here... winning
  10. New photoshoot gettyimages gettyimages
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.