The Big Bang Theory Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The last one, the last scene from the series. Might be the most satisfying one. If your like me who shipped them since the pilot. She is wearing the same shirt she wore in the pilot, so huge continuity. Gotta give credit to the show, that was a nice touch. And the way he rubs her belly. And Penny smiles. Suggests they are both truly happy and content, and hold no regrets. A full on embrace. It really was a great way to end the show.
  3. 44556 Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. Today
  5. 44554 Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. Obviously it works for them, so everything is fine. My husband and I lived in separate places too at the beginning of our marriage due to our jobs. We were finally able to move in together after two years. Great! Can't wait to see it.
  7. The headlines, of the article and the clip are a bit misleading, as anyone who follows her on IG knows. As she points out in her IG stories, it must be a slow entertainment news day: https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-kaley-cuoco-marriage-20190815-dl7sz2tixzbpjjmyr2ldzrrmee-story.html And this
  8. Watched Kaley's interview at the Marshall's endorsement. She mentions that she will start filming "The Flight Attendant" in New York in October and will probably be there for awhile. Adding to that is her revelation that her and Karl do not live together full time as their careers and location sometimes don't fit together. Apparently, this arrangement works well for them until their house is built and they can live under the same roof forever. I got the impression that she really enjoys this arrangement by loving that she is married but also to have some alone time with her girlfriends when she thinks she needs it. There are some specific views on this kind of arrangement and I cannot say that I would be in favor of it but to each his own. If there is anyone else who has an opinion on this please comment.
  9. 44552 Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  10. 44550 Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. Since birthright citizenship is part of the constitution, stopping it would require a constitutional amendment, and I don't see that getting enough states to ratify it.
  12. Citizenship discussion moved to the Chit Chat thread.
  13. Yesterday
  14. I understand it’s a bit tricky, being, I think, that it’s a consequence of having slavery as a national institution. Hard to untangle, I believe. That’s not so common elsewhere. Again, whole other country.
  15. Charlie couldn't believe he was being granted access to the chocolate factory. His girlfriend had been dead against it for years.
  16. Final day of filming in LA for TBITB. They now head back to NYC to film exterior scenes..
  17. Mayim is a guest on tomorrow's episode of To Tell the Truth on ABC! 😊
  18. Well this is what the Swedish web site for immigration. “Children born in Sweden receive the same citizenship as the parents. If the child's parents are citizens of a country outside the EU, the parents must apply for a residence permit for the child. The child most often receives the same permit as that of the parents.” Now if Lenny got a residency permit, and eventually became citizens, likely the child would too. And then they all could in theory be dual citizens but the US is current,y not so agreeable about dual citizenship.
  19. You're right. It looks as though these days it's more complicated if the baby's parents are foreigners. They don't have to be naturalised as British subjects but at least one of them has to meet certain conditions such as beng resident and working, just coming over for a holiday won't do. If Anu is American and Raj is Indian they'll have to stay for a few years.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.